Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)

Go down 
+2
Wolf
Katie Firebird
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:43 pm

OOC: Cars have windows. Sam would have seen them get in. Plus who's speaking to him in his mind then?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:47 pm

OOC: She's talking to Vic...
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:56 pm

I was glad that the officers found Coral and took her to my car. The three girls were finally in the backseat and Ellen was worried about her car, how typical. So I asked the officer "What about her car, can we pick it up tomorrow or something? I mean, it still belongs to her." I was glad that Ellen would try to manipulate the officer right before we would arrive camp, I hoped everything would work out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:00 pm

"No, Ill get on of the men to drive it, he can follow us." She replied

He walked over to Ellens car and got into the drivers seat.

I sat down in the passenger seat, "OK, bring me to the camp of yours, and no tricks." She replied
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Sam prepared to tail the police cars. These half-bloods may have eluded the police in some way, but they wouldn't be getting away from him. He planned to send them a message once they were relatively alone.
If the cops can't teach them life's lessons, I will.

OOC: Sorry about the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:04 pm

I drove up to the scene. It was mostly chaos as I parked near by. I walked up to a female officer. "Hi, I'm special agent Roth," I tell her holding out my hand. "I need you to tell me whats going on," I say not really asking.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 pm

OOC: Who's this? Ace?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 pm

No I invited him, :P
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:07 pm

OOC: I meant who is Panama RPing as?
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:07 pm

ooc:no it's special agent roth. like he said. Katie asked me to bring in the feds.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:08 pm

OOC: Alright. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm

"Im sorry, but we got everything under control, It was just a speed chase, and now they are being brought to some camp. Thats all I know." The lady replied
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:17 pm

"We believe there may be more to this and the agency has seized jurisdiction on this. If you have no further information I'll take the kids with me," I tell her. I walked over to the car the kids were in. "If you'll all step out of the car I need to ask you some questions," I tell them.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:19 pm

I stepped out my handcuffs undone but acting like they were, I sized up the guy and punched him right in the face.

"We are so screwed" I said right after Coral punched the guy "So effing screwed"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Reed: I stepped out of the car, and an to get the girl under control. I wrapped my arms around her, trying to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:24 pm

I slammed my head into her face seeing stars I was not going down without a fight.

I watched as Coral desperately fought off he other cop "You're digging us deeper." I warned
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Sam only scoffed when one of the girls decided to punch a federal agent.
Drunk idiot. You think that's gonna help you at all? You deserve to be locked up.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:27 pm

I recoiled as the girl hit me. "You kids are in a whole heap of trouble," I tell them. "Now out of the car," I order no longer asking as I reach for my gun. I aim at the girl who was causing the most trouble but I was ready if the others tried something.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:28 pm

I still was in the car, I saw that Coral already got two ot them down. I decided to start the engine and yelled at the girls "Get your butts back in the car before they get back up" But then I saw that the guy who just arrived pulled a gun, I hoped that me yelling and starting the car would distract him at least for a second.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Reed: "Put that gun away," She yelled as she pulled out her baton, and gave a good solid hit to the girls head.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 pm

I turned to the kid in the car for a second and pointed my gun at the tires. I shot two rounds into both the tires on this side. "I'm not gonna say it agian out of the car!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Darn it, I thought. With this car we wouldn't drive anywhere now. And this guy was pointing a gun at my precious face. I decided to step out of the car, now we are screwed for sure.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 pm

I felt the baton crack over my head and my vision went fuzzy while I dropped to my knees in surprise. Then on to all fours as I tried to reorient myself.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:17 pm

I was getting tired of this. "Alright all of you in my car now!" I order. I kept my gun trained on the boy. I was however watching the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 pm

I focused my power had recharged a bit but unless I got my wand back we'd be totally screwed, I turned the guys gun into a chicken by thinking hard and while everyone was distracted Whispered to Rosa "get the wand out quick"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next