Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)

Go down 
+2
Wolf
Katie Firebird
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Panama

Panama

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:38 am

I looked back and saw the guy still in the car. "Hey let's go. I have some questions to ask you," I say. "Some personal things," I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:42 am

"Me?" I asked him stunned. "Personal questions?" I got out of the car and decided to go along, after all he was the one with the gun. I slowly walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:45 am

"Well don't just stand there. Get your friends. Then get in the car. People are starting to notice us," I tell him hoping they weren't stopped.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:48 am

I got in the car really not caring what happened to me now.

I didn't trust him but I had my wand now so that would have to do.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:51 am

"All right sir, I guess I have to listen to you then." I told him and got in his car as I saw that Coral was sitting in it already and that Ellen was on her way, too. But where was Rose? I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 am

Once everyone was in the car I started the engine. "Is everyone here. I don't need any of you brats running loose. It'll cost me my job."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7