Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)

Go down 
+2
Wolf
Katie Firebird
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:50 am

Me and Coral had the same thought, I kept my hands down, too. I didn't want Rose to be completly naked when I was sitting here completly dressed. I looked over to Coral and whispered "Touch the roof, I will take my shirt off."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:52 am

Rosetta heard the word and she tapped the roof with one finger. She smiled and actually wanted to take her last piece of clothing off. She smiled. She looked at the ceiling of the car.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:56 am

I looked at Vic and mouthed 'No, Bored' and I kept my hand down

"Guys there is getting to be more and more of them!" I said and I handed Rosa a small white wooden stick "Use my wand and hold off that chopper" I said, then i started chanting one of my four ancient spells, "Γη Άνοδος και να σταματήσει τους εχθρούς μου στη θέση σου εντολή ως Γη Βασίλισσας" I said watching as a mountain erupted in front of the cops and behind us. "That'll be good for a bit, And I said PADIDDLE"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 am

Rosetta kept her hand down this time. She used the wand. Or at least she tried to. She waved it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:00 am

That Coral-girl was so wild, but this time I wouldn't let her beat me, I kept my hand down, also. I looked out of the window and saw more and more policecars. Ellen seemed to struggle, with casting spells and driving at the same time, darn it I thought, but at least Coral didn't seem to completly hate me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:03 am

I grabbed Vic's wrist quickly and before he could do anything made him touch the top of the car. "Looks Like I have to take something off." I said removing my Bra, I tossed it out the window and didn't even bother to cover myself up.

"It's quiet," I said "Too Quiet"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:06 am

"That was not fair hun, I wanted to do that." I protested, I looked at her and she didn't look bad for her age, much older even though she was so short. But I felt guilty, I shouldn't look at a drunk, topless girl. I looked out of the window and yelled "Darn, I think we are in trouble." There were police cars everywhere now.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 am

"Actually" I said to Vic reading his thoughts, "She's quite sober now and almost wants you to look. I spotted a Camry in front of us "PADIDDLE!"

I was tempted to keep my hand down but I wasn't ready to go that far. So I took Vic's hand as he did with mine and we touched the roof.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:14 am

Rosetta took off my skirt. She was now completely in the nude. Yippee!!! She looked at the cops. She didn't care if they got busted.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:15 am

I was shocked, I looked at Ellen and stuttered "How'd you do that? And still I shouldn't use this situation to look at you girls like that." as I noticed that Coral and I both touched the roof I realised that Rose had taken off her last piece of clothing, I felt bad for her. Oh what a night I thought. Ellen seemed the most normal person now.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 am

"I want you to look Vic" I said "She's right" I spotted another Car with a burt out headlight but I didn't want to be safe this round"

"It comes with the mother of magic thing" I said to him and I caught myself staring at Rosa's legs "Nice legs" I said uncomfortably
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:21 am

"Awesome, I wish I would got something like this from my mom, all I have is the way I look." then I turned to Coral, I tried to look her in the eyes, but I checked her out of course, it's what guys do. "Well you are really pretty Coral." I told her as I still held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am

I tossed his hand against the roof again "Padiddle" I said not touching it myself but waiting for the course of events to deliver me my fate,

I tapped the roof again "Er.. Guys we're running a bit low on gas!" I told them worried
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 am

Rosetta tapped the roof. She said, "Where's the closest gas station?" She waited for a reply. She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:28 am

I took Coral's hand and touched with it the roof now, I am not stupid, I can play the game, too. I thought to myself. I didn't want to see her completly naked. "Well out of gas doesn't sound too good? Don't you have a umm refill-gas-spell or something like that? If not I guess we have to park somewhere and run, maybe through the forest somewhere?"

I noticed that Rose touched the roof, too. "Well who has to take something off now?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:31 am

I removed the last bit of my underwear and watched it fly out the window. "I do" I told him still not bothering to cover up but rather give him a show and sat sideways on the carseat.

"I don't know ask the wand!" I said as the car started sputtering "And hurry or we will get arrested!"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 am

"GIVE US GAS!" said Rosetta. She was still holding the wand. She waved it fast. She waited.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 am

"Well now I at least know what you would have looked like if I had gone upstairs with you huh?" I told Coral. Then I realised our situation. We were in a car-chase, all of us kinda drunk, two girls completly naked, the driver in her bra. Then there were bullets in our car from a random maniac shooting at us. I don't have a clue how we could explain any of this to anybody. "Well Ellen, can't you like umm enchant all of those police-officers when they stop us, to let us go and so that they forget about everything?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 am

"Sorry that giant mountain thing used up a lot of power, But what I can do is this." I turned Handed him some car keys tapped him on the should and teleported him to a car lor nearby. "Hopefully he can save us" I said as our car started slowing down, "I won't need these anymore." I said quickly removing and tossing the rest of my clothes out. "Now We're all even" and the car rolled to a stop.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:40 am

"PADIDDLE!" yelled Rosetta. She slapped the roof once she saw a car with a burned out headlight. it was a corvette. She waited for the others to chime in.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:44 am

I immediately saw it as Rosa did but she beat me first and I was right after and I laughed. "Coral just lost" I said as cops surrounded us "She thinks she can never lose at this game!"

I couldn't believe it I had been beaten by these two and now they would have me do something embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:45 am

I have no clue what happened to me, a second ago I was sitting in the car with the girls and now I was standing here alone next to a car. It was weird but the keys Ellen gave me were the right ones. I got in the driver's seat and started to drive, I had to catch them and try to rescue them from the police.

As I came closer to them I saw that their car was standing and was surrounded by cops already.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:47 am

Rosetta laughed. She said, "What should we make her do?" She waited for a reply from Ellen. She looked at Ellen.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:50 am

I shrugged but stopped smiling as the cops told us to get out with out hands up. "Major awkward" I said opening the door and getting out with my hands up and showing off.

I got out and was immediately thrown onto the hood of a car and I was in handcuffs pretty quick. They just left me on the hood and I felt stupid
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:54 am

Rosetta stepped out of the car and was handcuffed almost immediately. She was pushed into a cop car by a hot police man. He got into the front seat and she stared at him. She just stared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)   Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a Morning Car Chase (Private)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next