Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chase's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase

Chase

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:25 pm

So yeah, here is my template for my first character

Half-Bloods
Name: Chase Wolf
Age/Birthday: December 21 1996 (the day of the equinox)
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Parent: Timber Wolf
Years in Camp: 7
Brief History: ADHD and Dyslexia. Moved around a lot during my life. I was born in New York, but moved around to Las Vegas, California, and now to Camp Half-Blood
Physical Appearance: Black Hair, Pitch Black Eyes, Slim but Strong.
Personality: I am a quiet person who doesn't get involved much but I am not shy! I am very skilled at whatever tends to interest me. Not many people come my way because I usually like to scare people away more than make friends. I only have one friend in my life and that is my Hellhound.
Pets: A Hellhound named Thiole, the Greek word for Devil.
Talents: Hiding, Intimidating, Stalking(NOT IN THE BAD WAY), Fighting.
Weapons: Thanatos (the greek word for Death) which changes into my Dog-tag around my neck.
Other: I own a whistle to summon demons or turn monsters on whomever I wish.

I already sent a Music(Moo) the code that is required for acceptance of my Characters

and don't criticize my signature because i realized right after i finished this all that i will change it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:30 pm

First of all, Music isn't an admin. Second of all, please elaborate alot on his brief history/personality/appearance.
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:43 pm

oh okay it's just in the intro thing. It made me think he was but okay if you want the PM.

Personal History- ADHD and Dyslexia. Moved around a lot during my life. I was born in New York, but moved around to Las Vegas, California, and now to Camp Half-Blood. My father is a very rich but mean man. I ran away from home when I was 6 and found Camp Half-Blood because of a strange voice in my head(Nyx). The voice helped me find my way to a Satyr who led me to Camp Half-Blood.

--Good enough yet?--
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:54 pm

No. You still haven't done what I have asked of you.
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:58 pm

OH! you also wanted the personality appearance. OKay
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Physical Appearance: Black Hair, Pitch Black Eyes, Slim but Strong. I am tall and many people (inclucing Chiron) have to stare up at me. I usually stare at people when I first meet them. If you stare into my eyes for too long, a cold fear creeps into you. My right hand is scarred with an unknown slash that I never tell anyone how I got it.
Personality: I am a quiet person who doesn't get involved much but I am not shy! I am very skilled at whatever tends to interest me. Not many people come my way because I usually like to scare people away more than make friends. I only have one friend in my life and that is my Hellhound. I don't like to get involved and prefer to think before just being Impulsive. I do love fighting but try not to cause it. If I get a choice between going on an adventure or staying and training, I prefer to go on a quest and I always take EVERY detail into mind and analyze them.

--good now?????--

PLEASE SAY YES!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Exactly how tall?
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:23 pm

7'2(taller than chiron I hope. If not, tell me how tall he is and i'll adjust it) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Taller than Chiron? I think that might be too tall... Anyways, your character looks good so far :]
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:48 pm

accepted?
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:05 pm

oh and I realize that I didn't mention that I actually sent the password to Whatsername because Whatsername told me that Music isn't an admin. So yeah....

--IS MY CHAR ACCEPTED YET????? PLEASE SOMEBODY ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Have patience Chase, the admins have lives too you know
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Chase

Chase

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:26 pm

okay but how do I let people know that I have a character because somehow when I did not know how to make a character, they could tell I didn't have one.
Back to top Go down

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:52 pm

THANKS!!!!!!!! NOW I FEEL GREAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 pm

So how should I start my roleplaying?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Hmmm... you could browse through the forums, and look for an open topic ;]
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 pm

okay and just kinda barge in? start myself like that? or should I make one?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:27 pm

I'm sure it's fine to join in if the topic's open :]
Feel free to make your own topic, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chase's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's Characters   Chase's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chase's Characters
Page 1 of 1