Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

fergusonAKAfergs's characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs's characters Empty
PostSubject: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:41 pm

f e r g u s o n "f e r g s" l i n c o l n
"Just shoot for the stars; If it feels right, then aim for my heart,"

Half-Bloods
Name: Ferguson Lincoln (Nickname: Fergs)
Age/Birthday: March 16th, 1997 (14)
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Macey Lincoln
Years in Camp: 1/2 a year. Ferguson stayed a summer, then left for the mortal world for a year, and now she's back.
Brief History: Ferguson lived with her mother in a basement apartment below Ferguson's mortal grandparents house. As she was at a baseball field down the street from her house, a hydra attacked her. Skylar her best friend (later known as a satyr) started a huge fire on each of the base's. Before it could spread further and close in on the hydra, he and Ferguson escaped to Camp Half-Blood thanks to Ferguson's mom driving them there.
Physical Appearance: Ferguson's main nationality is Italian from her Mother's side. Her eyes are dark brown. Ferguson's hair is dark brown with red low-lights. It's also very thick and curly thanks to her Italian background. She wears her hair down and curly when she's chilling and relaxing or in an air-conditioned room; when she's active or hot outside it's up in a messy ponytail. She also has straight bangs that reach her eyebrows. Her clothes consist of Leggings, Jeans, Jeggings, Capri Leggings, Bright Neon T-Shirts, Slip-On Shoes, Converse Sneakers
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Genre of Music: Ferguson listens to a lot of Pop and Rock/Alternative music.
Personality: Ferguson loves to tell jokes, and'll be sure to bust out random one's whenever she can. She loves hearing a good joke too. She's really energetic and she's a morning person. She's also one to be there for her friends. Although everything mentioned before, depending on her surroundings, Ferguson can be shy. As loud and energetic as she can be, Ferguson can be quiet and still and not her usual self. Ferguson doesn't do well at adapting her her new surroundings, especially when she doesn't know any one. She relies heavily on having friends around her/with her or having their support.
Fatal Flaw: Loyalty
Pets: None
Talents: In pitch darkness, she has a strong sensitivity to sonic waves and can find stuff using the reverberation of the sound waves. It's very much like echolocation.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder
Other: Ferguson can seem shy and anti-social, but once you know her, she'll let you see the bubbly, daughter of Apollo she is. Also, sometimes Ferguson can act a little too energetic to the point of annoyance, but as you become closer to Fergs, it kinda grows on you.
Ferguson loves to play volleyball and softball. Back in her hometown, Ferguson would hit the local batting cages almost every weekend. Ferguson also plays the clarinet, guitar, and piano.

Last edited by FergusonFergsFergalicious on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:17 am

Her personality just needs one more sentence.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:35 am

Okay, I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:37 am

Accepted! Welcome to CHB!
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:46 am

OHMYGODS!!! Thank You!!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:49 am

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:38 am

a u b r e y "b r e e" d r e w
"I don't care what you think a long as it's about me; The best of us can find happiness in misery,"

Half-Bloods
Name
: Aubrey Drew (Nickname: Bree)
Age/Birthday: September 31st, 1996 (14)
God Parent: Euterpe
Mortal Family: Father: Sawyer Drew; Step-Mother: Mia Lachenalia; Half-brother: Trenton Drew
Years in Camp: This is her first so zero
Brief History: Aubrey's father married Mia Lachenalia when she was four. From the start, Aubrey never liked her step-mother. Mia didn't care much for Aubrey because she wasn't her child. Aubrey's younger half-brother (younger by five years) Trenton was the pride and joy of the family. One day, during a "family" picnic, a hell-hound attacked Aubrey and her family. Trenton broke his arm from the attack. Mia donned the attack all Aubrey's fault while Aubrey had no idea what had happened. Concerned about his new family's safety, Sawyer told Aubrey to pack her bags. On the drive from Pennsylvania to Camp Half Blood, Aubrey's dad explained to her how she was different and what she was. As Aubrey grabbed her bags and walked up the hill to camp, Sawyer told Aubrey not to return home again. He believed he was making the best decision for his family: his normal family.
Physical Appearance: Her nationality is French from her father's side. Bree has hazel eyes with specs of green, blue, and brown. She has light brown hair with natural highlights of golden blonde. It looks almost similar to strawberry blonde. Her hair is straight and goes a couple inches past her shoulder blades. She usually wears it down, unless she has to be active or stay cool, then it is up in a messy pony-tail. She also has side-bangs. Her clothes consist of Jean cut-off shorts; graphic t-shirts with either song quotes or phrases; Airwalk hightop sneakers usually with neon blue laces (blue being her favorite color)
Favorite Color: Her favorite color is neon blue as mentioned before.
Favorite Genre of Music: Bree listens to Soul/R&B; Hip Hop/Rap; Rock/Alternative.
Personality: Aubrey's been through a lot, therefore she can simply ignore demeaning comments or dismiss hurtful insults without letting it bother her too much. She isn't one to mess with either though. Mistaking Aubrey for a pushover could very well be one of the worst decisions you could make. But although strong and tough, Aubrey can also be caring and compassionate to those whom she cares about. She easily trusts someone the first time she meets someone and gets to know them, but if you lose her trust, it is very very difficult to regain. In the end, Aubrey's just looking for a good center of friends who would become the better family she never had.
Fatal Flaw: Making snap decisions without thinking them through in a time of heightened emotion
Talents: Aubrey's talents are being thick-skinned and not giving in to insults. She can play the flute. Also, she's a fast reader and writer. She writes poetry and sheet music for the flute.
Weapons: Dagger
Other: Um...no, everything in the aforementioned pretty much sums it all up.

Last edited by FergusonFergsFergalicious on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:37 am

c a i t l y n "c a t" n o v a
"I'm not a shoulder to cry on; But I digress,"

Half-Bloods
Name: Caitlyn Nova (Nicknamed Cat)
Age/Birthday: February 9th, 1997 (14)
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Family: Father: Robert Nova
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Caitlyn lived in an apartment with her father in downtown New York City. As she was walking home from the library one evening, she was attacked by a flock of Stymphalian birds. Caitlyn opened the control panel to the street lights located on a telephone pole and messed with the wiring. Anytime a Stymphalian bird got close to a street light, it would get electrocuted and disintegrate. After telling her father about the incident, he told Caitlyn about what she was and said that it would be safer for her to go to Camp Half Blood. Caitlyn agreed and has gone to camp for a year.
Physical Appearance: Caitlyn is Portuguese. Her eyes are grey and she wears black glasses. Cat has light blonde wavy hair. Her hair is usually in a messy ponytail. Caitlyn wears Regular shorts that reach down to her knee; Shorts that reach a couple inches above her knee; Short sleeved shirts; Regular running shoes
Favorite Color: Her favorite color is purple.
Favorite Genre of Music: Cat listens to A LOT of Pop music.
Personality: Caitlyn is a calm and laid back type of person, but she can be quick and on her toes too. She's book-smart like all the other children of Athena, but from growing up in downtown NYC, she knows how to survive and handle real life situations.
Because of her living arrangements, Caitlyn has also learned how to fight as a last resort. She's not a girly-girl, but not a full fledged Tom boy either. Caitlyn is in that happy medium; smack dab in the middle. She isn't too good at comforting or handling a difficult/emotional situation because of her sarcastic and smart alec ways, but she'll make you laugh when you need it.
Fatal Flaw: Hubris; Caitlyn is known to butt into problems or situations that don't exactly involve her in hopes of being a hero, but it never really works out the way she wants it to.
Talents: Caitlyn's talents are her street-fighting ways and of course all the knowledge she has from being a child of Athena. She's also pretty good at running track or field. She may not be the absolute fastest, but she has stamina. She loves to read, write, and do sudoku. Caitlyn can also understand Portuguese from her father coming from that nationality and heritage, but cannot speak fluently in it. However, she does know how to say a couple phrases.
Weapons: Dagger
Other: Caitlyn is really clumsy and klutzy unless she's running because as she runs, her mind is clear. When she's not on the track, Caitlyn's mind can be everywhere and anywhere on any topic, causing her to not be as alert to her surroundings as she should be. This includes but is not limited to: tripping on air; stumbling over her feet; the occasional fall down the stairs; and walking into walls when she doesn't have her glasses on.
Caitlyn takes pride in being smart, but not in a conceited way. She takes the term "nerd" as a compliment (which it is), but don't ever call her a geek. Trust me, there's a big difference.

I also updated Ferguson's profile too. So if you could accept the changes to that also, I'd appreciate that :) Thank you! And Thank You to Crispy Bacon who approved my character Aubrey "Bree" Drew.

Last edited by FergusonFergsFergalicious on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am

Updates don't need to be accepted, really, so you're good on your first character!

Miss Nova is accepted!
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:39 am

Oh, okay, thanks for telling me! And thanks Nico!!! :) :) :)
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:26 am

m a x i n e "m a x" b e n n e t t
"I walk a lonely road; The only one that I have ever known,"

Half-Bloods
Name: Maxine Bennett (Nickname: Max)
Age/Birthday: May 23rd, 1996 (15)
God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Family: Uknown
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: Max grew up in a foster home until the age of twelve. On her birthday (which no one seemed to remember or care about at all for that matter), she ran away with a backpack full of clothes and food. For five months, Max journeyed from Michigan to Camp Half Blood. She had been attacked a couple of times during her travel, but nothing of which she couldn't run and hide from. Then one day as she woke up in an alleyway in NYC, she saw Greek writing written in fading chalk on a wall telling her to travel east. As she continued the final month of her adventure, she would see the Greek instructions written almost everywhere: sidewalks, walls, her coffee cup at Starbucks. Then she finally walked up a hill with a tree. Carved the tree were the words in Greek: You have reached your destination like what an annoying GPS might say. As she walked past the tree, she turned around one last time to read the words again, but they had disappeared like all the other signs throughout New York.
Physical Appearance: Max's nationality is American. She has clear, light blue eyes. She has blonde hair. Max's hair is straight with bangs that reach an inch past her eyebrows. She wears mostly Jeans; Oversized hoodies; Plain shirts with short sleeves. All her clothes were either gray or darker.
Favorite Color: Her favorite color is blue.
Favorite Genre of Music: She doesn't really listen to music.
Personality: Max can stay extremely calm in times of distress and chaos. Also, the time she spent walking to Camp Half Blood made Max immune to being snuck up on or spooked/surprised easily. She's also become very skeptic, which she views as an important skill of hers. She also learned to have patience, whereas she used to have close to none.
Fatal Flaw: Serious Trust Issues/Paranoia. Max's trust issues are severe enough to the point where she'll try to handle everything on her own especially in battle and in a battle where you need backup, this could be a major weakness. Also, her trust issues will sometimes make her believe everyone is against her and become extremely paranoid.
Pets: none
Talents: Max views her skepticism as a talent, but others might not be so sure about that. But one of her biggest talents of hers is to be able to travel for long periods of times; especially when she's on foot. She can also pick-pocket very well. She's also pretty good with a sword like most children of Hermes.
Weapons: Celestial bronze sword
Other: If you EVER call her Maxine, be prepared to either run, hide, or fight for your life...I'm not kidding

s a m a n t h a "s a m" f e r r e i r a
"Everyday, I'm shuffling,"

Half-Bloods
Name: Samantha Ferreira (Nickname(s): Sam or Sammy; prefers Sammy)
Age/Birthday: April 17th, 1997 (14)
God Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Family: Grandfather: Pedro Ferreira
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Sammy's lived with her uncle (an automobile engineer) since her mom left her at the age of two. Sammy learned everything there was to fixing and repairing cars, trucks, and any other vehicle. On days where her uncle couldn't work because of his back problems, Sammy would take his spot and work alongside her co-workers. One day as she was fixing a neighbor's car in their driveway, a Nemean lion attacked her. One of her friends at the car body shop, José (later revealed as a satyr) who had offered to help her fix the car drove her to place called Camp Half-Blood where the campers destroyed the monster. Later that month, Samantha found out her uncle died of a heart-attack.
Physical Appearance: Sam is extremely Spanish. She has dark blue eyes. She has black hair with fiery orange highlights. She wears it straight and sleek at her shoulders. She almost never puts it up except when she's working on technical stuff (fixing cars, building stuff, e.t.c), but other than that, whether it's a 100+ summer day or a below average winter night, her hair's down. Samantha wears Jean capri shorts with stains from working at the automotive body shop; uniform shirts from the car shop also stained; sneakers
Favorite Color: Her favorite color is orange.
Favorite Genre of Music: She listens to Techno music
Personality: Bright and smart, but always fidgeting with her hands. Sammy is from a deeply Spanish heritage and has a tan tint to her skin. She loves fixing things, but sometimes goes...a little overboard with modifying it. Sammy can sometimes feel ashamed of her children of Hephaestus attributes because she thinks it makes her look nerdy and uncool.
Fatal Flaw: Low Self Esteem
Pets: none
Talents: She can easily fix any hand held devices or smaller electronics. With the help of others, she can repair larger electronics and machines. Once, Sammy fixed her friends iPod and made it so it could explode on command. The downside to that was Sammy couldn't fix it after it exploded. Sammy's also good at reading and writing blueprints and can do a lot of mathematical equations when she's focused on building/fixing something.
Weapons: Celestial bronze sword
Other: Don't let Sammy fix your iPod. That means you to any child of Apollo located at Camp Half Blood. You have been warned.

Last edited by FergusonFergsFergalicious on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Nice characters! Only thing is, could you change it so that things related to physical appearance are in sentence form? o u o
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Yeah, no problem. I just fixed all my characters because they were all like that. Thanks, now they seem cleaner and easier to read. Thanks Crispy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's characters   fergusonAKAfergs's characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fergusonAKAfergs's characters
Page 1 of 1