Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nobody's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody

Nobody's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Nobody's Characters   Nobody's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Name: Jeyna Aphrodite
Age/Birthday: 18
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: None/Deceased
Years in Camp: 18
Brief History: Jeyna's father died in a car crash when she was only a few weeks old. Aphrodite took pity on her, claimed her then and there, and took her to the camp. She was raised at camp but, showed few talents. She wasn't good at swordsmanship or bow use. She always would fall off the horses when she tried to ride. She couldn't even cook. She did find a wepon she could use. She was pretty good with throwing knives. She did decent in gymnastics but, nothing special. A little while after her 18th birthday, her powers began to become appearent. She has really stood out and has kept more to the background of the camp, trying to stay out of the way.
Personality: Jeyna usually has a small smile on her face even when a few bad things happen. She really only frowns or crys when something really bad is happening. She isn't antisocial per se but, she doesn't have many friends due to her power. She usually is very straight forward and gung ho in battle. She ins't a very good judge of character and also tends to be a bit ditzy but, she makes up for it by being the best person she can be. She tends to try not to do bad things and is still innocent.
Fatal Flaw: Too trusting, gullible
Pets: None
Talents: Within a 20 foot radius, Jeyna can release a special sightless/smelless/tasteless pheremone that when it is touched, ingested, smelled, will throw the person into a severe acid trip. She is currently learning hos to control and manipulate the talent but, progress is slow. She tends to accidently use said talent when scared/frightened/ extreme emotion change occurs. She usually become weak after uaing it and when she uses it she sometimes find that even she too is effected by it.
Weapons: Throwing Knives that return after thrown.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other: Picture of Jeyna:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nobody on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's Characters   Nobody's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:12 pm

I like Jeyna, but I don't see how her power relates to Aphrodite. It just seems like a power straight out of Twilight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's Characters   Nobody's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Nice character, maybe tone down on her power though? For example, the power doesn't activate when you're close to her but when she's just extremely scared or emotional? And she might feel extremely weak after using the power?
Back to top Go down
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's Characters   Nobody's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Ok I edited the ability a bit. Also, I felt Aphrodite was the most suited for my character since her abitilities revolve aroind messing with peoples heads.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's Characters   Nobody's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 am

Looks good, thanks for toning down her powers a bit. Accepted! (:
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's Characters   Nobody's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Oh! Okay, I see it a little better now. THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's Characters   Nobody's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobody's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: