Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eve's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Eve's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Eve's Characters   Eve's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:18 pm

HALF BLOODS
Name: Evelyn (Eve-Lyn, not Ev-Lyn)
Age/birthday: 15 Years old, born on March 18, 7:12 A.M
Years in camp: Two
God parent: Zeus
Mortal parent: Unknown
Physical appearance: Eve has freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose under her thoughtful deep brown eyes which can often contain a friendly glow to them. She has long silky brown hair and she wears mostly comfortable clothing, she enjoys being able to move around and not being stuck in some tight skinny jeans. Her skin is caramel glazed, (Naturally) and she has a tad bit of blonde in her hair.
Personality: Eve is really thoughtful and loves helping others. She can tend to be spacy at times, often getting lost in her own little world. She has a taste for fights and isn't afraid to step into one to help her friends with a problem.
Pets: A one year old Samoyed named Kiva.
Weapons: A simple sword.
Talents: She can control her body heat.
Flaw: She has a very short temper and she hates it when she doesn't get what she wants.

Last edited by Eve on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Eve's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve's Characters   Eve's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:22 pm

nice charrie (:
Back to top Go down

Eve's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve's Characters   Eve's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Eve's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve's Characters   Eve's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:47 pm

HALF BLOODS
Name: Samantha "Sammy" Pease
Age/birthday: Sixteen years, born on June 10, 3:28 AM.

Years in camp: Seven
God parent: Terpsichore, Muse of Dance
Mortal parent: Maxi Pease

Physical appearance: Sammy has long thin blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Her hair is often pinned back with hair clips or pulled back into a ponytail. Her eyes tend to sparkle in the sun, eyeliner and mascara covering her eyes. She has lots of different costumes for dance, but she mostly wears tap shoes or ballet slippers out of class. She enjoys the sun, therefore, her skin being tan and her arms long and elegant. She has a long neck and graceful legs, toned and also tanned.
Personality: Sammy is very sweet and nice, she has many friends and loves being outside. She cares very much for the enviroment, it's like her second life! She loves dancing, and is currently taking classes for dance, it doesn't come naturally yet. Though her mother being Terpsichore, she isn't very good at dancing, she often wears part of her costume outside to show people that she's a dancer. She's very proud of dancing, and she enjoys taking lessons.
Pets: N/A

Weapons: Sammy has a celestial bronze dagger she hides in her pocket.
Talents: Sammy is great at painting and dancing (Obviously). She's also great at making her friends laugh so hard they almost pee themselves!
Flaw: Sammy is discluding, almost pitying who isn't her friends and she is very clumsy with weapons.

Last edited by Eve on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Eve's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve's Characters   Eve's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:03 pm

I like your character!
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Eve's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve's Characters   Eve's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eve's Characters
Page 1 of 1