Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.) Empty
PostSubject: wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.)   wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 am

Anybody have a single around 16 or 17 yr. old boy for Kaitlin? None of my charries are dating, and I'm kinda bored with it. xD
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.)   wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 am

Jake Firebirds Mai brothers / my character now, 16 almost 17?
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.)   wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:11 pm

AWESOME. Where to rp?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.)   wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Idk up to you ^^
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.)   wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:17 pm

I'M NOT GOOD AT THOSE THINGS.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.)   wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:28 pm

You should find someplace, I don't have long and I need to back in between posts :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.)   wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wdwefaeqrghrVgfhbAAhjtraebrga (THERE. That's 10 to 255 characters for you.)
Page 1 of 1