Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EveBensonDemigod

EveBensonDemigod

EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 Empty
PostSubject: EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3   EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:10 am

Name: Eve Beth Benson

Age/birthday: 14 years old, March 22nd, 1996

Years in camp: 3 (or at least, it will be. I'm currently writing story number one of three, but I do have plans. So let's go with three years xD )

God parent: Ares (claimed by Apollo in year one, too an entire quest to figure out her parent)

Mortal parent: Lily Benson (deceased)

Physical appearance: Light tan skin, light brown hair reaching down to her mid-upper arm, dark green eyes, not thin nor fat, strong-ish (hope that's good enough)

Personality: Nice, sarcastic, not too rude...okay, fine, rude sometimes, must correct someone if they said something incorrect (ex: someone claims they're Artemis' kid, she'll tell them that she's a sworn virgin and probably decide they're an idiot), will definitely fight if needed to, always up for a challenge (unless of course it includes death), secretive despite the way she acts

Pets: Since Eve's real mom is deceased (long story), she was put in an orphanage, yadda yadda, and at her foster house she has a mixed-breed cat named Scratch, for reasons obvious. The large scratch in his ear, perhaps? xD

Weapons: The norm- a celestial bronze sword. The grip is semi soft and jet black, the word 'pain' engraved in Ancient Greek letters on it. It'll turn into a dagger to fit smaller places such as a pocket or a case.

Talents: Uh...fighting? o: I'm not sure. How many talents do children of Ares have?

Other: Eve will get a boyfriend later on in my story. (AKA one of her good friends, Greg) Also, she was adopted by Olivia and Theo Tanner and was taken away from her best friend at the orphanage. Because of this, she got an annoying step-brother named Quinn. Yet another, she'll become a year-rounder 3 years into her Camp experience.

Fears: Dogs, death, that good stuff xD

Last edited by EveBensonDemigod on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3   EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
EveBensonDemigod

EveBensonDemigod

PostSubject: Re: EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3   EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 am

Name: Lola Anne Ruman

Age/birthday: 14 years old, August 1st, 1996

Years in camp: 3 (will be, anyways. Same explanation for this as Eve's)

God parent: Hades

Mortal parent: Elizabeth Ruman (unknown what happened to her- from what Lola's learned, she's dead)

Physical appearance: Pale skin, curly blonde hair reaching to her elbow, hazel eyes, thin

Personality: Independant, strong, confident, sometimes jealous, nice, annoyed easily, tends to get taken over by Hades-traits and goes all war-like easily

Pets: Nope

Weapons: Stygian iron sword. Nico told her it was 'a gift from dad'.

Talents: Going massive war-thirsty at times when she's destressed- not really a talent xD But she is a good fighter.

Other: When she and Eve were sent to an orphanage (at age 15...lame P: ), Eve was adopted by Olivia and Theo Tanner and (reluctantly) their annoying son Quinn. Lola was not adopted, but followed them away and hides within a 2 mile radius of Eve's new home.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3   EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
EveBensonDemigod

EveBensonDemigod

PostSubject: Re: EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3   EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:06 am

Name: Gregory Finn Willins (prefers Greg, though)

Age/birthday: 14 years old, May 12th, 1996

Years in camp: Almost 5

God parent: Hephaestus

Mortal parent: Sarah Willins

Physical appearance: Light tan skin, semi dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, not as bulky as his half-siblings, kind face

Personality: Shy, kind, giving, not annoying like some boys tend to be, caring, not easily annoyed, easily threatened, protective, sympathetic

Pets: Yellow lab named Buddy :3

Weapons: Celestial bronze sword

Talents: Forging, sympathy, that kind of stuff x)

Other: Eventually, Eve becomes his girlfriend (not in a long time, but meh). He has a step-dad named Richard Cook, and a younger half-sibling named Bradley. Mother, Sarah, still goes by maiden name. Loves to craft weapons. Greg had a crush on Eve since the first day he knew her, but it took a long time for Eve to say 'yes' to his pleads of becoming his girlfriend. Not the kind of guy to hold a grudge or dump a girl because he 'found someone supposedly better'.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3   EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
EveBensonDemigod

EveBensonDemigod

PostSubject: Re: EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3   EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Name: Kyle Ray Delnz

Age/birthday: 15, 1995

Years in camp: About 5

God parent: Apollo

Mortal parent: Stella Wire (no longer goes by maiden name)

Step-parent: David Wire

Physical appearance: Tan skin, messy black hair, brown eyes, goofy smile, strong build, a little chubby

Personality: Goofy, ridiculous, humorous, adds a good amount of laughter to a tragedy, sort of flirty, kind despite the aforementioned traits, kind of stupid

Pets: Nope

Weapons: Celestial bronze sword

Talents: Healing, helping others to see the bright side of things, humor

Other: Sells ketchup with his step-dad sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3   EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:54 pm

We're trying to cut down on the Apollo children since there's so many, but if you really don't wanna change the God parent it's acccepted....
Back to top Go down
EveBensonDemigod

EveBensonDemigod

PostSubject: Re: EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3   EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Well, I've been using him in my story I've been writing already and it's been said a lot, in fact, how his dad is Apollo. So...can't really change that anyways :/ But, thank you. Sorry if it's any trouble.
Back to top Go down
EveBensonDemigod

EveBensonDemigod

PostSubject: Rosa   EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:05 am

Name: Rosa van Cleaven (Middle name: Catherine)

Age/birthday: 15; February 7th, 1995

Years in camp: 6

God parent: Aphrodite

Mortal parent: George van Cleaven

Physical appearance: light olive skin, long and straight chocolate brown hair, eyes that are the same color as her hair, delicate build, not as skinny as Lola but not as well-built as Eve.

Personality: Snooty, rude, sensitive despite herself, mean, tough, not too likeable yet somehow likeable.

Pets: None

Weapons: Spear, celestial bronze dagger

Talents: Making two people fall in love with just one snap (doesn't affect herself very well), understanding emotions (just women's intuition really, but meh)

Other: Has a very emotionally scarring back-story. She was travelling with her best friend, Simon Albuquerque, to get to Camp Half-Blood. It was going well at first, but alas, he was killed by a Cyclops. She used his celestial bronze dagger (the aforementioned one in the 'Weapons' section) to kill the monster, but nothing mended the broken heart of her's. Simon was her best friend and she had had a crush on him. When she'd gotten to Half-Blood Hill, Kyle took her to the infirmary and fixed ehr up. She didn't speak too much at that moment. She was always broken, forever, even when she forced herself to fall in love with Kyle, son of Apollo. Her love magic didn't work on herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3   EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EveBensonDemigod's Characters :3
Page 1 of 1