Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Starsandskies2298 New Characters!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

Starsandskies2298 New Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Starsandskies2298 New Characters!   Starsandskies2298 New Characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Name: Acelynn (Ace) Hunter
Age/Birthday: 15 12/5/1996
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Father- Harris Hunter
Years in Camp: Just arrived

Brief History: Ace arrived to Camp Half Blood after being chased by a hellhound with her father from Manhattan. Her father was trying to surprise her by taking her to Camp Half Blood, and telling her all about Athena. The hell hound chased all the way to CHB, where the hellhound had gotten defeated. Her father is now safe, and she lives in the Athena cabin.

Physical Appearance: Medium height, blonde hair, grey eyes. Wears big black glasses that bring out her eyes. She likes to wear her special bracelet, a gift from her mother, which had an owl pendant on it. It's considered lucky to her.

Personality: She's very smart, like the rest of the Athena cabin. She's very talkative when she's nervous. She's also really nice, and can't defend herself, so people often do it for her. She's also really shy, especially when it comes to guys. But whenever she's around friends, she is really loud.
Fatal Flaw: Pride
Pets: None
Talents: Being smart
Weapons: Knife
Year-Round or Summer: Year round
Other: None

Name: Mercy Hudson
Age/Birthday: 16, born on March, 13
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Family: Father: Jphn Hudson
Years in Camp: Three years

Brief History: Her father told her all about the greek gods and taught her all about the myths, at first just as stories before bed, but then he began to tell her that it was real. Just before she could enter high school, her father told her about Camp Half Blood. He told her that it was the only safe place for kids like her. So he took her there, and she got claimed.

Physical Appearance: Mercy is medium height and average weight. She has long mid-back black hair and startling blue eyes. She has a small mark on the back of her hand, from when she was little. She usually wears black and distressed jeans. She always wears a star shaped necklace, a gift from her mother. She has pale skin.

Personality: Doesn't really like to talk much, unless she's with her friends. Is very mysterious. You never know what she'll be up to next, because she doesn't let a moment pass her by. If you mess with her, she'll be sure to get revenge.
Fatal Flaw: Curiosity
Pets: A silver cat named Moonlight.
Talents: Offense, magic.
Weapons: Celestial bronze knife
Other: none

Name: Aurora Ryan
Age/Birthday: 16, born on June 6
God Parent: Hecate
Mortal Family: Father: Blake Ryan
Years in Camp: Three years.

Brief History:Aurora had always seen strange things throughout her childhood. Like, when she was in fourth grade, during a camping field trip, she saw what she thought was a big green dragon's tail. When she turned 13, she was destined to try to make friends in eighth grade, when her father told her all about the Greek gods. She fled to Camp Half Blood, and along the way, she met Mercy, daugther of Nyx.

Physical Appearance: Red hair, which is unusual in the Hecate cabin. Grey eyes, tall and slender. She likes to wear colorful clothes and socks, and light jeans, but usually chills out in some sweats. She loves pink lip gloss.

Personality: Is playful, loves to hang out with the guys, usually because the girls don't understand her much. She isn't smooth with words. She often fumbles when trying to defend herself, or when she's talking fast. Sort of a tomboy, but she's okay with dresses and skirts. She really loves making pranks using her magic on anyone.
Fatal Flaw: Curiousity
Pets: None
Talents: Defense
Weapons: Magic and witchcraft, dagger
Other: None
Aurora:

Starsandskies2298 New Characters! 600full-susan-coffey-1

Mercy:

Starsandskies2298 New Characters! Blue

Acelynn:

Starsandskies2298 New Characters! 044-Copy

Last edited by starsandskies2298 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : one more sentence on the personality section- CHECK!)
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Starsandskies2298 New Characters!   Starsandskies2298 New Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:29 am

Hello and welcome to CHB! Your characters look a-okay, so, all you need to do is wait for a mod/admin to approve and you'll be set to RP. Again, welcome and if you need help, PM me.
Back to top Go down
queenofraspberries

PostSubject: Re: Starsandskies2298 New Characters!   Starsandskies2298 New Characters! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 am

Thanks, and I'll be sure to PM you when I need to !
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Starsandskies2298 New Characters!   Starsandskies2298 New Characters! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Acelynn and Mercy are accepted! Aurora just needs one more sentence for her personality.

Please don't roleplay with characters until they have been accepted, thank you. :]
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Starsandskies2298 New Characters!   Starsandskies2298 New Characters! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Starsandskies2298 New Characters!   Starsandskies2298 New Characters! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Thanks for editing! Aurora is accepted as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starsandskies2298 New Characters!   Starsandskies2298 New Characters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starsandskies2298 New Characters!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: