Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Max's characters

Go down 
+2
Inaniloquist
Max♥
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Name: Arabian Dreamaster
Age/birthday: 13. May 30
Years in camp: 1
God parent: Ares
Mortal parent: Mary Dreamaster
Physical appearance: Curly Black hair down to the middle of her back with light brown highlights; brown almond eyes; Tall, but slender
Personality: smart:sweet:funny: has alot of sarcasm; can be tempermental
Pets: orange cat named thunder.
Weapons: Sword; Bow&Arrow
Talents: Can Mimc any sound or voice; Very fast;
Other: has blue elbow length gloves that can turn me invisible.

Arabian is on 'vacation' for now, I might bring her back later.

Last edited by Achilla Adonia on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Er... Sorry to burst your Bubble but I don't think we can have Big Three Kid's for your first Character :{ Sorry!

~Mod Kate~
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:36 pm

oh lol srry this was just an adaption from the one i made last year
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 am

Your character has been accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:48 am

yay :) hopefully this wont get deleted again. ^^^
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Name: Iggy Williams
Age/Birthday: 15. May 25
Years in Camp: 1
God Parent: Apollo
Physical Appearance: Tall. With Blond Hair that hangs over his eyes. Green eyes. 6ft. not skinny but has alot of muscle.
Personality: Quiet. very Smart.
Weapons: Sword. /Trying out new weapons until he finds another he wants to use too.
Other: Mortal Parent:Eliza Williams; He is developing talents ; Hobbies: likes to cook.

Last edited by Maxxy on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 am

cool charrie
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:20 pm

You still need to be an active poster before you can have a big three character.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:20 pm

I do believe your only allowed one big three character.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:53 pm

yes. and he is my 1st
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:35 pm

accepted yet?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Apollo isn't a Big Three god. <<

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:32 pm

I kno, it used to be hades BUT I CHANGED IT CUZ IM NOT AN "ACTIVE" POSTERR AND CAN'T HAVE ONE YET
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:29 am

Name: Michelle Shades
Age/birthday: 16/ January 1
Years in camp: 0
God parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: Micheal Shades
Physical appearance: About 5'2. Average weight. Velvet colored hair, Shoulder length. Blue Eyes. (But occasionally wears red contacts to freak people out.) She has a very nice tan, partly because she is Italian.
Personality: Sweet, Flirty. Takes critisism hard. Likes shy boys, Because she is shy herself. You tick her off you will be sorry. Enjoys freaking people out..Sometimes she just randomly uses a british accent for who knows why
Pets: Black Lab named Brisingr, Bebe for short
Weapons: Sword
Talents: Sight, She can't see the future, but she can see very far. Or, on a special occasion she can see what your going to do next. But thats very rare. Very good at understanding Foreign Languages like Italian.
Other:

Last edited by Maxxy on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 am

Accepted. :)
But you might want to elaborate more on how "sight" is one of her talents. Also what foreign languages can she speak?
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:29 am

Good?
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Name: Tucker James

Birthday: 9.25

Years in camp: 3

God parent: Apollo

Mortal parent: Melissa James

Physical appearance: He has short Black hair that has a sort of cow lick to it. He has green eyes but if you look close enough you will see a wierd speck of gold in them. His height is probably around like, 5'10, But he likes to think of himself as 6 foot. His weigh is Probably somewhere around 130-140 pounds. He doesn't know for sure. People just guess by looking at him.

Personality: Well, He is very arrogant, And thinks highly of himself. He pays attention to very few people, And lives his life. He stops to do things, like, Once he gets something in his mind he won't stop until he completes it. Some times he gets lost in his own world wen he reads. Reading is one of the few things he likes. He is really nice once you get to know him, but that may take a while because he is a man of few words, mostly because he is shy. He's an animal lover and will go out of his way to help them. Also, Hes not a big sports fan but oddly enough, hes great at all of them.

Pets: A Black Stallion. Not really his, but it runs wild. They have this weird telepithy connection that they got the Instant they met.

Weapons: Daggar, Bow and arrow. He doesnt like weapons so he is more likely to have the daggar with him.

Talents: Telepathy, He is good at focussing in on other peoples thoughts and can put a though into your head,but he only using that as a last resort. His range is about 30 feet, But If the connection is strong enough no distance is limit. Any Sport. Kindness, but only if you get to know him enough.

Last edited by Maxxy on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:36 am

Can you explain his talent for telepathy a bit more? Like... what are its limits, are there any drawbacks? etc.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:39 pm

ACCEPTED

I want to RP with him (:
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Ohkays. You name da place
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Name: Aaron Temple

Birthday: August 1

Years in camp: 5

God parent: Eros

Mortal parent: Stephanie

Physical appearance: He is about 6'3 and well build. Pretty well considering he never works out. His weight is somewheere around 150 pounds. Alot, but not bad for him. He isn't fat or skinny, just in the middle. He has blue eyes, but they are a very light shade. They are so light in fact, they are almost transucent. His hair is jet black, but if you get close enough you can see light brown in it.

Personality: He's a pretty nice guy. Likes to observe people and what they are doing because this gives him an idea on how to act. He is very considerate of other peole and doesn't like to fight, if it can be helped. He is romantic, and very flirty. Love at first sight isnt one of the thig he believes in but he has a feeling he will know who 'The One' is. He is very intelligent and knows how to figure things out. Mostly he perfers to be by himself, but if he looks close enough, he finds he can make friends.

Pets: Golden Retriever named Gabe. They have always been together. Best Friends for Life.

Weapons: Bow and Arrow. But if he needs to he can conjore up and weapon he needs to.

Talents: If he needs to he can have wings grow onto his back to fly away from sitiations. When he gets mad or overly emotional his eyes get these specks of gold in them that glow. He Has this power inside of him that is just waiting to be unleashed. He can also plant suggestions into peoples minds

Last edited by Maxxy on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:30 pm

JUST FOR THE RECORD I MADE MAX WHEN YOU DIDNT NEED 500 POSTS TO HAVE A BIG 3. SO IF YOU NEED TO TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT IT, PLEASE PM ME.
Hey, My name is Max Hastings

I'm 15 but dont worry, It NEVER goes to my head.

I know the name is confusing, But I am female.

This is my first year a camp, I,ve managed to survive on my own for the past 4 years.

My godly parent is Zues. So don't cross me or you might get fried.

My mom, a mortal, is Linda Hastings.

How to describe myself. I have shoulder lenght blonde hair, but it does have light brown highlights. My eyes, of course, are a warm chocolate brown. I'm roughly around 5'11 but I'm not fat, nor am I skinny. I am the good in between.

As for my personality, I'm rock solid, fluent in sarcasm, speak perfect english, and enjoy Europe. You don't want to make me made because I know how to get revenge. I'm street smart, so don't expect me to do your Algebra Homework.

Be careful while your around me, I have a sword and a bow, including the arrows
I have a daggar that acts as a tazar, It pierces your skin, you take a little nap.

Max, is replacing Arabian for now, But I might bring her back later, but it depends.
Max's Color might change.

Last edited by Maxxy on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 pm

ACCEPTED :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Max's  characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max's characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next