Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Max's characters

Go down 
+2
Inaniloquist
Max♥
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Max's  characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Twins   Max's  characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Name: Kraiten Summers
Age/Birthday: 14/January 1st
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Jason Summers (Father) Mellarie Skryer (Fathers Girlfriend since a long time)
Years in Camp: 0

Brief History: Kraiten has had some troubles at school, {most likely monsters in disqiuse,} but she was able to take care of herself with the help of her brother, Kadeyn. Their dad had a girlfriend as they grew up so they just associated her with the mom status. Of course, now things have changed, so now into camp they go. Kraiten never had a problem with the girlfriend mainly because she was too good. Always sneaking around and playing the role of the perfect child. Kraiten was actually suspended for breaking onto school property once, but the key word there is once.

Physical Appearance: Kraiten has shoulder length blonde hair that she wears up in a ponytail all the time. She gets bored with her hair easily so more times then not she will either have her hair highlighted or fully died a crazy color. Her eyes are a striking blue color, but sometimes they are a little to intense. She's proud of his but never has to depend on her eyes to get what she wants. Kraiten also is pretty fit. Her doctor says she is average everything for a 14 year old and nothing should change. Kraiten agrees with this, but sometimes uses it to her advantage.

Personality: Kraiten is like a devil, she sneaks around and if she sets her mind to it, She will accomplish it one way or another. She isn’t that book smart, but is very street smart.
Deep down she knows she depends on others for help. Kraiten is someone who can see the side of both things in an argument, but then choose a side and loudly statesher opinion.

Fatal Flaw: She has little to no respect for authority.

Pets: none

Talents:
-Sneaking
- Her cunning mind

Weapons: Bow and Aarow,

Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Name: Kadeyn Summers
Age/Birthday: 14/December 29th
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Jason Summers (Father) Mellarie Skryer (Fathers Girlfriend and Mother figure)
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: Kadeyn’s story is pretty similar to his sister Kraiten’s. Mom was never in the picture, dad had a girlfriend, who Kadeyn took a liking too and thought of her as mom. Kadeyn spent most of his days taking care of Kraiten, because he was really her only friend. Because, Kraiten had small respect for authority, Kadeyn was really the one who had to work behind the scenes for his dad. Kadeyn always excelled at school, he was what you would call a geek. But it wasn’t his fault that computer skills came naturally to him. Even though he could read very well, he was still Dyslexic. He’s a very shy boy, but can be outgoing when he wants to.

Physical Appearance: Kadeyn oddly does not have Kraitens blond hair. His is more of a chocolate brown that he keeps cropped close, but it’s still long. More like an inch. He’s about 5’10, and still growing. Unlike Kraiten, Kadeyn has brown eyes, which all the girls love. He’s skinny, but not in the weird way. He probably weighs around 130 pounds, most of which is muscle. He doesn’t work out, but he does enjoy lots of sports.

Personality: Kadeyn is a very kind, gentle guy who is really shy, and very smart. He likes to laugh and joke also. He is an understanding guy who works hard. Unfortunatly for him, he doesn’t know when people use sarcasm against him. He also likes to stick up for people who are a bit nerdier than him. He’s really easygoing once you get to know him.

Fatal Flaw: He sometimes has bad judgment in people and usually has his nose in a computer or something technical

Pets: none
Talents: Computer.
Weapon: A sword, But almost like a light saber. Very computery.
Year round or Summer: Summer

Last edited by Maxxy on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 pm

I LIKE KADEYN LOTS.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Aw lol Thanks Bunny. You might be able ot have hium if you want? For one of your charries?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Hrm. Idk. Lol
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:24 am

They're accepted! Very nice characters!
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 am

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 am

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max's characters   Max's  characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max's characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2