Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Acciofishcustard's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard's characters Empty
PostSubject: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:31 am

Formally Stormeyes, I've been off for so long I've decided to re-do my characters (I hope this is allowed)

Half-Bloods
Name: Melody Summers
Age/Birthday: 16
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Her dad, Michael Summers and human sister Jordy Summers
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Melody lived a reasonably normal life. She lived in a flat with her dad and older sister, going to the nearest public school. She was popular, since looks at her school always took the highest appeal. Classes always seemed second to her, and her friends and status took the lead. Before she knew it, she was failing. Her first monster attack, ironically, was at the only place she left safe. The mall. As she was carefully scanning the extending row of mascara in the make-up store, an elderly looking women entered the store. Melody took no notice, continuing to search the shelf for just the right brand. That was until a hand claw had smacked against her head.
"Excuse you!" She sneered, whipping around. A Harpie, it's women face untouched my it's sudden change, sneered right back at Melody. Melody backed away, terrified as the rest of the customers in the store. The Harpie raised it's claw to strike Melody again, only to be blocked by a rather cubby mall cop.
"Ewww!" Melody screamed, jumping back, clearly more terrified of the Mall Cop then the Harpie. It took a moment for Melody to even realize the man's legs were those of a goat. Uncapping a small dagger, her stabbed the Harpie quick through the heart and before Melody knew what was happening, she was being dragged along through a terrified make-up store, clutching desperately to a man with goat legs.
Physical Appearance: Being a daughter of Aphrodite, Melody is beautiful. Her wheat-gold, wavy hair, cream colored skin and stunning blue eyes make her stand out in any room. She's rather short, only 5'1", with a thin frame and b-cups. She usually dresses in flowery items, such as skirts or blouses.
Personality: Bubbly, strong willed, and girly. She always goes with her gut and if someone insults her, the claws will come out. Ever since her first attack, she's become more feisty and ready to attack, though she'd rather harm with words then swords. She truly loves her family, and despite rarely seeing her mother.
Fatal Flaw: Vain and proud
Pets: Her pegasus, Lightrider
Talents: Charm speaking, amazing pegasus rider
Weapons: Melody has never been a fighter, but if she is forced into battle she has throwing knifes.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Last edited by Acciofishcustard on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 am

Hmm . . . Maybe put good Pegasus rider, to make her powers less powerful? Other than that, she's good!

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 am

Awesome thanks!
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Felicity Piper
Age/Birthday: 17
God Parent: Euterpe (The muse of Music)
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Atticus Piper
Years in Camp: 4
Brief History: Felicity, as strange as it may sound, grew up in a school. Her father was a music teacher at one of the most well known music academies in the world. She was raised on campus, growing up alongside the music. She started singing before she could talk, and can play 15 different musical interments. Despite her music-smarts, her grades are low and friends are few. Generally a shy person, she keeps her head low and talks rarely. When her father realized how outcasted she felt, he decided it was time for her to go to the place of her own kind. By that, of course he meant Camp Half Blood. After packing her bags, she was sent on one of the academies many jets to Long Island, where a rather strange "Strawberry Van" picked her up. That was the day she discovered there were others like her, and for the first time in a long while she felt truly happy.
Physical Appearance: Long, blonde highlighted, brunette hair that is almost always kept back in a high ponytail with a hat jammed over it. She's curvy, but it's balanced by her height of 5'10". Her eyes are a dark brown-green, rimmed by thick eyelashes. Felicity has never even gone near makeup and her style is casual. She usually just wear an off the shoulder camp shirt, some shorts and classic converse. She'd rather be ready for battle then look like a super model.
Personality: Shy, ambitious, loving and careful. She's a nerd about books, and would rather be in a music room then partying. She opened up a bit since Camp Half Blood, but still doesn't get to close. With closeness comes heartbreak, and for her heartbreak is not an option. Her temper gets the best of her in fight, and that may or may not work to her advantage. Team sports, or sports at all for that matter, have never been a strong suit. If she had to work with someone, awkwardness would be sure to follow unless she knew that person well.
Pets: Her persian cat, Glinda
Talents: Can play 15 musical instruments and has a voice that can put people to sleep, but tires her out too.
Weapons: A magic flute that stuns her enemy
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: She loves sitting by the lake at night, playing her guitar

Last edited by Acciofishcustard on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I hope this is better)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Physical Appearance: It needs two more sentences.
Personality: It seems a little perfect. Maybe add a flaw in there?
Talents: She shouldn't be able to manipulate people with her voice. Maybe just calm them down? Or it could put people to sleep. But not calm and manipulate others. It just seems too powerful. Or, manipulate them to some degree, but it makes her extremely tired? Your choice.

Other than that, she's good! I'll accept her after you make those changes!
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Two more lol then I'll be done for a while XD

Name: Tuesday Mckenzie
Age/Birthday: 17
God Parent: Janus
Claimed: Sadly, yes
Mortal Family: Unknown to her, but the head of the orphanage she lived in was named Myrtle Eden.
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Despite being the god of decisions, Janus did NOT make a good decision when he had an affair with Paris Mckenzie, a budding journalist with eyes like the moon. The second she realized she was pregnant, Janus bolted, leaving the poor girl no job, no money and a little girl on the way. Finding some support and money from friends, Paris soon gave birth to a small, baby girl. Not even finding the time to name her, the girl was sent to the nearest orphanage by her mother. Sunny Times orphanage took the currently helpless girl. Myrtle Eden, the head of Sunny Times, named the girl Tuesday after the day she arrived. Tuesday, despite living in less then prime conditions, had a pretty good life. She made a few friends at the orphanage, but the second they were adopted they dropped out of her life. When her first ever boyfriend from the orphanage, Andon, left for good she began to grow distant. Rarely leaving her attic room, she began to take up writing. It was her escape from her fast darkening world. That was when Charles came to Sunny Times. He was a strange kid, with a limp and a weird hat. Tuesday liked him. He didn't judge her for her lonely ways, and seemed to really enjoy her writing. Soon, as her powers began to grow, monsters began to seek her out. First, just a few dream bugs poked at her mind, but soon Ipotane targeted her. She and Charles fled to a "camp" as Charles called it. He promised she would be safe there. As they drew nearer to the border of the camp, so did the Ipotane. Charles pushed Tuesday across the border. Sending his spirit into the monster, they were both cast to the underworld, never to return. Tuesday has never forgiven herself for that day.
Physical Appearance: Choppy, self-cut black hair that is almost never neat. Mini braids, ponytails and feathers always litter her raven black mane. Cloudy blue eyes, surrounded by dark eyeliner, stand out against her summer tan skin. She's 5'11", with a boney frame and a love for Doc Martens. Her shorts are mostly scarred from battle and her shirts are either stolen or from the camp store. Truly, clothes have never really mattered but she can't get enough of jewelry. Her neck is covered with necklaces even the Aphrodite girls envy, and half of which are helpful in battle.
Personality: Stubborn, sarcastic, strong willed, and loyal. Once you truly know Tuesday, her warm side shows through but until then most don't cross her. She holds fast to friendships, and will defend her friends till death. her humor is dry ,but her fighting is top notch. If you need a quest mate who will fight for you and never run away, she's your girl.
Fatal Flaw: Forgive and forget? Please.
Pets: None
Talents: Can telepathically hear the decisions (not thoughts) of those around her, can open almost any door, even if it is locked, minor control over manipulating other's decisions. (Hope that's not to much. If so, I can delete one)
Weapons: A locket that changes into a mace that weighs nothing in her hands
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: Food is her friend :P
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:18 am

That Piper chick (^^) is ACCEPTED!

So is Tuesday!

Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:17 am

Last one for a while XD

Name: Auri Carmen
Age/Birthday: 15
God Parent: Tyche
Claimed: Yep
Mortal Family: Joyce Carmen
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Joyce Carmen, like any other mother who had just discovered their true love and father of their child was a god, wanted her daughter to have a normal life. Live in a normal house, in a normal neighbor hood and go to a normal school. No interference from any god was allowed. So, for most of Auri's life normal was how she lived. That was a fact, until she spent the weekend with her cousin in Arizona. Nothing was normal there. They lived in a HUGE house, ate different kinds of food every night, and went dirt biking on Saturdays. Auri loved it! She started reaching out of her mothers "normal" zone the second she got back home. She painted her room bright yellow, she joined any club she could at school and she started shopping at places that weren't "pre-approved" by her mother. Soon normal was just a distant nightmare for Auri. Her mother, wanting her daughter to be happy, said nothing, Said nothing, until Auri decided to go to her friend's Long Island beach house. Her mother begged Auri not to go, knowing how close the house was to the dreaded Camp half Blood. Auri paid no attention and went anyway. Bad idea. The second Auri whipped out her phone on the front porch of the beach house Stymphalian Birds attacked. Auri had no choice but to run. Run as fast as she could into the nearest woods and keep running until when she turned around the monster had stopped. It was like a barrier was blocking it. Turning back to face her safe land, she was greeted with the sight of a huge, bustling camp. Camp Half Blood, to be exact. And Auri knew that maybe, just maybe, this had been her lucky break.
Physical Appearance: Short, spiky blonde hair with identical navy blue streak along the front. Usually a crazy hat of some kind rests on her head. Light skin with a button nose and two green-blue eyes make her stand our from the usually tan crowd of the Camp. She always has at least five friendship bracelets littering her wrist, and graphic tees and tanks are her must haves. She's tiny, weighing only 90 pounds and standing at a small 5 feet. But don't let size fool you. If you get her mad in battle, she can kick like nobodies business.
Personality: Happy-go lucky, bubbly, friendly and at times VERY annoying. She's always looking on the bright side, wether you like it or not. She's rather popular, but when she's on one of her "Happy sprees" it's best to stay away. She can talk a mile a minute and never lets a conversation die. She's very trusting and loyal, but if you betray her the claws come out. Auri is very into reading Auras and palms, so if you're ever bored go see her.
Fatal Flaw: She trusts EVERYONE
Pets: None, she always feeds them to much
Talents: Tends to have good luck, can evoke good luck in others.
Weapons: A bracelet that changes into a whip
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: Need a runner for capture the flag? She's your girl

Last edited by Acciofishcustard on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:33 pm

I'm not sure about her weapon. Maybe make it a regular whip and not a burning one?

Other than that she's good, so I'm going to accept her. Just make that change, okay?
Back to top Go down
Acciofishcustard

Acciofishcustard

PostSubject: Re: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Got it
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acciofishcustard's characters   Acciofishcustard's characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acciofishcustard's characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: