Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ice's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:32 am

Approved Characters

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Unapproved Characters

Last edited by ice2215 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Welcome to CHB! I'm Inan, an admin here, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Do you mind explaining your character's fatal flaw as well as his proficency in magic?
Otherwise, your character is really well made!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Ice

Ice

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:53 am

Well my character's fatal flaw is basically the same as Percy's and as for his proficiency in magic could we discuss this is pms? I'm not really sure what the limits for it are yet so i want to discuss it with you or another admin.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:06 am

Nice charrie! And welcome to camp! I like your charrie! Wish you could rp soon!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:08 am

Thanks, i hope i can rp soon too.
Back to top Go down

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 am

Ah, sorry, you need around four sentences for the physical appearance section. Also, maybe describe his personality a little more and add a few more flaws? I'm also not so sure whether flying is a Khione talent or not.. xD
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:32 am

Added a little bit more for physical appearance and personality, as for the flaws it says Fatal flaw right? I believe that every demigod has only one fatal flaw. As for the flying part, Khione is the daughter of the wind god Boreas so i thought maybe i could fly like Jason could in the lost hero.
Back to top Go down

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:37 am

Demigods need only one fatal flaw, this is their greatest flaw - the one that may lead to their demise. However, it's encouraged to have your character have more flaws described in the "personality" section of the template. True, Khione is the daughter of Boreas but by herself, she is the goddess of snow, so who the god's parents are really has no effect on the powers of the god's children. For examply, Athena is the daughter of Zeus, yet children of Athena can't shoot off lightning bolts of their free will. xD
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:03 am

Alright added a few flaws and removed the part about me being able to fly.
Back to top Go down

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:04 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice's Characters   Ice's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice's Characters
Page 1 of 1