Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eves Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:38 pm

HALF BLOODS
Name: Rue Gynessa Evigan
Age/birthday: Seventeen years, born on May 28, 4:26 P.M.

Years in camp: 10 years
Claimed?: Yes
God parent: Apollo
Mortal parent: Todd Evigan & Amber Evigan (Step-mother)

History: Rue grew up in a large family with a creative family. Her and her siblings (who were all girls and one boy) pretended that they were "Immortal" and Amber and Todd took them to exotic places to do special challenges. However, they didn't know that one of their children was a half-blood so they didn't worry about a monster. While Rue was sleeping in the forest one night, a monster attacked. She didn't know what it was, and she passed out from fear. The only boy, a satyr, saved her and carried her to Camp Half-Blood which wasn't far away from the challenge point. Her family gave up on trying to find her.
Physical appearance: Rue is very different from the other Apollo girls and boys. She has dark and "Sightful" eyes rather than those beautiful blue eyes. Her hair is a deep brown color and slightly wavy. She has thin eyebrows and very long eyelashes. Her eyes might seem to have a devious look, almost glazed. She has tan skin and has freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose.
Personality: Though Rue may seem very dark and devious, her real personality is the complete flip side of what everybody expects her to be. She enjoys spending time soaking up sun and hanging out with friends. She is always welcoming and enjoys spending time away from her cabin. She's extremely claustrophobic and terrified of loud noises. She's skilled at writing poetry and songs. Like the other children, she can play most instruments she picks up.
Pets: A white parakeet named "Blender,"

Weapons: Rue owns a whip with blades on one side and spikes on the other.
Talents: Rue is typical, she can play almost every instrument perfectly and is amazing at singing and language arts.
Flaw: Rue is very self conscious and she can see the future... Only the horrible deaths and tragedies.

HALF BLOODS
Name: Teressa "Tessa" Wilson
Age/birthday: Thirteen years, born on August 8, 9:51 P.M.

Years in camp: Nine
God parent: Dionysus
Mortal parent: Elene Wilson

Physical appearance: Tessa has stunning dark purple eyes that tend to have a mischievous glow to them. She has long silky black hair that reaches the middle of her back and is cut with the layered look. It has bright highlights and coontails, she has a thing for punk/scene. Tessa wears lots of bright clothing and she has a lip ring as long as a cartilage piercing on her left ear. She has a small tattoo on her ankle of a grape vine and a wine bottle, showing how much she got from her Dad.
Personality: Tessa has a knack for trouble and she loves hanging out in the forest. She always likes to be the life of the party. No doubt that she has gotten drunk on wine many times, though at her young age. She is able to process alcohol very well and her dad being Dionysus, she's also quite stubborn and ignorant. She always likes to go her way and she hates it if somebody else copies her. Tessa is also very boy-crazy. She enjoys going to parties with beer and wine and getting drunk with boys of all ages.
Pets: A black kitten named Coal.

Weapons: Tessa has a long sword and if she doesn't have it at the moment, she uses a shattered wine bottle.
Talents: Tessa is great at sketching and she's also very skilled at interior designing.
Flaw: Tessa wants to go her way and she hates it when others copy her.

Last edited by Love, Eve on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:42 pm

You can't have a daughter of Zeus you're not an active poster. I know about you having her her before the rule but it'd be kinda unfair to the others here who have to wait a long time for it.

I LOVE DANCING TOO. I take lessons. Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Yeah, but can I keep her up here and wait until I can have one?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Thanks[:
Back to top Go down

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Bumpity Bump bump :3

Accept my new character, please!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Stereotypical xD

Love it ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:09 pm

Oh 8D A daughter of Dionysus. She should meet Bell x3
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:41 pm

BUMP!!
New character(:
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:44 pm

She needs a history and whether or not she has been claimed. Other than that, great detail ^^
Back to top Go down

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh, Okay. Didn't know you changed the layout again -.-'
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:06 am

There's an updated one in the "character layout" topic. But it's fine if you didn't know, that was updated a while ago ^^

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eves Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eves Characters   Eves Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eves Characters
Page 1 of 1