Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Characters!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa

Melissa

New Characters! Empty
PostSubject: New Characters!   New Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Three new Half Bloods Coming to town!

Name:
Alice Solius

Age/birthday:
13, May 11 1997

Years in camp:

God parent:
Apollo

Mortal parent:
Lilliana Solius

Physical appearance:
She is 5'2", and has dirty blonde hair. She carries a stuffed bunny around almost all the time, she calls it Usagi. She has a bad habit of giggling after every thing she says, and can't hold down a relationship. She's a neat freak and has to have everything absolutely perfect. She's a natural at singing, even when she talks the sweet melody escapes from he lips and sends everyone gazing at her in wonder. Her nails change colors every day, they go from pink to black, to red, to yellow, I wonder what color they will be tomorrow.

Personality:
She's keeps a positive attitude for almost anything, When your house just got trampled by an elephant she says: "On the bright side now we can have a sleepover at my house!" Some people have ended their relationship with her because of this... *sigh*

Pets:
She had a white horse she named Moonlight but it passed away a few years ago...

Weapons:
She hides two pocket knives in both of her shoes, She also has a AK47 hidden in her backpack for... Safety reasons...

Talents:
Even though she's born from Apollo and not Hermes, shes pretty good at being stealthy, Sometimes she just hides on top of her cabin just to watch other campers pass by.

Other:
N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Celina Lynn

Age/birthday:
15, August 17 1995

Years in camp:

God parent:
Poseidon

Mortal parent:
Beleen Lynn

Physical appearance:
She's 5'4" having light pink hair, pink has always been her favorite color. She has curly hair and sometimes she braids it and puts bows on the ends. She has very long arms and legs making her quick and nimble. She has neon green sneakers, she never ties the laces so she trips and falls on her face almost every day.

Personality:
She's a forgetful person, she will make a promise one day, and then she'll forget what promise she made the next day.

Pets:
She has a pet snake named Morrey, he bit her on the arm last week so that's why she has a band-aid there.

Weapons:
She has a purple sword, said to be made out of a dragons tooth. She named it Hokaido after pondering for two days.

Talents:

• She's Highly trained in Martial Arts
  • She can walk on water (duh.)
  • She can beat anyone at arm wrestling.

Other:
N/A.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Phoebe Summers

Age/birthday:
16, April 11 1994

Years in camp:

God parent:

Hades

Mortal parent:
Melina Summers

Physical appearance:
She's unusually short for her age, 5'0". She has electric blue hair with white highlights, She carries around a knife and is constantly murmuring to herself about demons and ghosts. She's extremely paranoid and looks over her shoulder almost every five seconds. She's not a very social person when she does talk she's very socially awkward. She stares into people's eyes and then screams at you causing you to jump.

Personality:
She's very very very socially awkward, Don't get to close to her or she will cut you.

Pets:

She killed two of her mice.

Weapons:
She carries around a knife, enough said.

Talents:

• Skilled with charming the dead.
  • Bringing people back to life is one of her skills.
  • She can kill 5 people in one day.
  • She can also stalk you.

Other:
N/A.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

New Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Characters!   New Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Did you ask the admins for the Big Three charries?
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

New Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Characters!   New Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:12 pm

You have to be an active poster to have a big 3 character.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

New Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Characters!   New Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Alice is accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

New Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Characters!   New Characters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Characters!
Page 1 of 1