Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} Empty
PostSubject: An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha}   An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:06 am

“Near Death Last Breath And Barely Hanging On. . .   That's Life.”
An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} Black__rising_by_lucuella
K a r i s || A s p e n || M a l o n e
the silent Hades camper

Karis was lying on one of the infirmary beds, with pain in her stomach. Her water broke about a ten minutes ago, and it was now 4:58 a.m. The Daughter of Hades was currently in labor, but as always, the pain didn't bother much. The nurse who was treating to Karis was in the back, getting ready for a birth. Looking around the Infirmary, Karis searched for Dante, the father of the child she was currently giving birth to and her boyfriend. "Where is he?" she thought.    
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha}   An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:13 am

Don't Question my Heart...

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} 2bb9443bfa

I rushed into the infirmary and right next to Karis is a matter of seconds. Our baby was being born. I was so happy I couldn't even tell you, but I was also so worried I couldn't even tell you. I held her hand and kissed her on the cheek. I tried to think of things to make her feel good. I was holding a surprise in, but I might as well tell her.
"When you get out of here, you and me are going on a vacation, just the two of us," I smiled.

Don't Question the Fire That Burns Inside...
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha}   An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} Black__rising_by_lucuella
the silent Hades camper

Karis smiled at him, glad he was next to her. Because to be honest, Karis was as nervous as hell. When he told her that they were going on a vacation, Karis couldn't help but smile more. "I'd like that," she said. Just after she said that, the nurse came out from the back and smiled at Karis and Dante. "It's time," she said simply, smiling.    
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha}   An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 am

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

Okay. Okay. You can do this Karis. I smiled. I waited for what was to happen next, hoping she would make it through.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha}   An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:42 am

the silent Hades camper

For the next few minutes, all that Karis remembered was pain and the nurse telling her things that said she was doing great. Finally, Karis heard a small cry. Other than Dante, herself, and the new born baby, there was no one else in the world, through Karis' eyes. "It's a boy!" the nurse exclaimed.

As soon as the baby was cleaned and wrapped in a warm towel, the nurse handed him to Karis, who sat up on her bed, exhausted yet happy. The Daughter of Hades held her child lovingly and with pride. "He looks like you," Karis said quietly, looking up at Dante, smiling.    
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha}   An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 am

[center]~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I smiled. I kissed Karis lightly before looking at our kid. I already loved him. I couldn't have been happier, and I was exhausted from worrying so much. I couldn't wait to get on that vacation. Eheh.[/color]

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha}   An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:12 am

the silent Hades camper

Karis smiled at her baby boy more. Nothing could ruin this moment. Nothing at all. Her gaze soon traveled from the baby to Dante. "What should we name him?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha}   An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:18 am

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I smiled at the baby. A name has always popped in my head from my past. I never knew where it was from, but it seemed fitting for the baby.
"Nero. Yeah it's a little weird, but so are we," I smirked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha}   An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Early Morning Surprise {Private to Sammeh, mai brotha}
Page 1 of 1