Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A clear morning with a chance of surprise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

A clear morning with a chance of surprise Empty
PostSubject: A clear morning with a chance of surprise   A clear morning with a chance of surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:06 pm

A clear morning with a chance of surprise Tumblr_lb58umhj841qe4nyno1_500
I leaned my head back, taking a deep breath, my mind clouded with equations. I closed my eyes, taking a quick mental break. I tried to wash my slate clean, clearing my head. The more I tried to clear it the more the equations got shoved out and Silena Beuregard appeared.

I was in the forest, leaning against an extremely tall pine. I wore a brown leather jacket over an orange CHB shirt. I had jeans on and black and red Vans shoes. All around, I looked pretty awesome. It was a clear morning, the air refreshing and smooth. I looked down at the schematics once more, my gray eyes scanning them for flaws, additions and unnecessary pieces. I dropped my pencil on the ground, letting it land on a heap of pine needles that I was sitting on for a cushion. I frowned, cussing and shaking my head. I just couldn't stop thinking about...everything.

Last edited by Brennan on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A clear morning with a chance of surprise   A clear morning with a chance of surprise I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Silena wandered amongst the trees, her fingertips brushing the leaves of a sagging aspen. The Gods would take care of everything, right? She didn't feel any different. Her hair was a light brunette, and her eyes a hazelish colour. Closing her eyes for a second, she smiled. Eventually running into Rory, she staggered backwards. "Oh, hi Rory!" Silena said, giving him a gentle hug. She looked down. What should she do? Smiling sweetly at Rory, she gazed into his grey eyes. Her eyes turning a deep green as she blinked, Silena sat down with him.

Well, now that she was here, what would they do? It was too late for breakfast, and too early for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: A clear morning with a chance of surprise   A clear morning with a chance of surprise I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:04 am

A clear morning with a chance of surprise Tumblr_lb58umhj841qe4nyno1_500
I stumbled a bit to the right but caught myself with my hand, accidentally tearing the blue prints. Crap. The Hephaestus campers would have trouble now. I looked irritated and glanced upward to see the beautiful appearance of Silena. That didn't make me happy either. She ran out on me after we shared a night together and she suddenly runs out with barely even a kiss. Then she turns up now, in the forest, completely by chance, leaving me under the impression that she wanted a one night stand.

"Is there something-" I snapped, harshly, but my tone softened as I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. "Is there something I can do for you?" I asked, slightly more politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A clear morning with a chance of surprise   A clear morning with a chance of surprise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A clear morning with a chance of surprise
Page 1 of 1