Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A clear mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:51 pm

A clear mind Tumblr_lyioie8nvv1qzx74yo1_500

I breathed in a deep, slow breath. It was quiet except for the rustle of leaves among the trees and the chirping of small, carefree birds. My muscles relaxed in the soft cushion of grass and the smooth breeze tickled my skin. I wore blue swim trunks and no shirt and my shoes were off, laying beside me. I closed my eyes. I was laying on the grass near the lake, enjoying the peace. A warm meadow breeze blew and I could feel it on my stomach. My arms lay by my sides, relaxed. The shade of a nearby tree blocked the sun out perfectly, the shade keeping me cool, since I was not fond of extremely warm temperatures.

It was a peaceful day. Nothing much was happening, and It was free time in my schedule. I sighed. This was awesome. Still, I couldn't help but think it would be better if someone were there to keep me company. Something like that. Someone to share the experience with.

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:49 am

I walked quietly among the lake, my feet barely making any noise. The gold blob in front of me was twisting and turning silently as a breeze. I stopped and looked down at my feet, and saw Some kid, of course i call everyone a kid. He looked about the size of a high school foot ball player, with scars all over his hands and wrists. I noticed the striking green eyes and barely visible freckles. My sixth sense told me that he was a good person and that i just might as well say something. This all passed within a few seconds of my mind and i quickly changed the arrow shape my ring had turned into. "Hello, I don't believe we have met before, sorry to intrude... I'm Ixion."
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:09 am

I opened my shamrock green eyes and found a face looming over me. I quickly sat up, covering my bare chest. I was completely unaware that anyone was here at the moment. He had that look to him. That certain look that would make you believe that he was in the 'popular' group of people. I tried to smile but I was still a bit startled. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Max,"I replied. The guy looked about my age and yet something told me he was younger, but he certainly seemed mature for his age. He seemed to be examining me which made me even more uncomfortable to have my shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:18 am

I smiled, not that i was sure whether it was to calm my nerves or his but i smiled anyways. I found my self saying "Nice to meet you, sorry to intrude, I mean Its not that i should be like gaping or anything... but..." I left the sentence in hanging in the air and felt my cheeks flush to a bright crimson color. I sighed and thought my life was so horrible sometimes. I turned my blob of gold back into the ring and slipped it onto my finger. I smiled a half moon smile and just awkwardly stood there.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:24 pm

His words confused me. Had he been gaping? Silently, standing there for me not to hear. This made me slightly more uncomfortable as I saw his face flush a bit. I watched as his gold shifted shape. I blinked, a bit curious, but not curious enough to ask. I stood, looking around for my shirt but I had left it back at the cabin. I gulped. "Pleased to meet you too," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:03 pm

I looked up and said, "I didn't mean to say gaping its not like that. I mean well I'm like that but not at someone who i just met... I mean... I just confusing, you scared me is all. Sorry Max." My ring had changed shape again and again, from a ball to an arrow, to a baseball, then back to an arrow. I paced back and forth, wanting to leave but something kept me in place. I sat next to the kid, and a breeze swept up. I then, and only then, realized my shirt was a practice jersey with huge holes in it. I shook my hair and Looked down at my pants. They were black under armor swim trunks and stood out against my skin. I sighed and knew that i was as exposed as Max, just as shirtless.

Last edited by Lightning on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:15 pm

I sat with him, curious as to why he was staying. I noticed through the holes in his shirt that his body was muscular and quickly took them off his torso as I heard his say 'I am like that'. Like that? Like what? Gay? I had a feeling that's what he was talking about. I reached a hand up and patted him on the back, wincing as I realized he had a whole lot of muscle. "You okay, bro?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 pm

I opened my eyes and looked deep into his shamrock green eyes. I sighed and felt his hand on my back, I wasn't sure whether the shock of electricity that went cursing through me was from fright or excitement. I decided the pressure in my stomach and chest seemed to tell a good story. I rolled my shoulders and laid down on the grass, and pulling me closer to my legs. As i did this causal motion my already see-through shirt scrunched up exposing my skin all the way up to the crest of my chest. I sighed to lazy to fix it, and glanced at Max, and could see his arm muscles pulse with his heart beat, and his abs, moving up and down with easy breathes. I closed my eyes and rubbed my hands through my hair feeling the sweat that had collected there. "I hope, I'm alright. What about you?" I asked looking at him with my sapphire blue eyes.

Last edited by Lightning on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:54 pm

I winced as I saw his shirt scrunch up, and I saw him examining my body. What was wrong with me? What was this feeling I was having? I usually never felt like this unless around a girl I liked. Oh...no. that feeling. The feeling that I liked him. I quickly removed my hand. I laid down on the grass perpendicular to Ixion. I looked into his blue eyes as he looked back into my own, green, eyes. "Why wouldn't you be okay?" I asked in my usual irish accent. I began to wonder if there was something wrong, something troubling this...I must admit...attractive guy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:12 pm

I smiled a quick half moon smile, my face lightning up at the accent. Irish?"Well you just suddenly took your hand away, and well you seemed to go out of focus for a second there." I breathed, and decided to take the olive branch. I knew i was over reacting with his small gestures, his sizing up and hesitations... I mean him like me? but i had to let myself just think of the possibilities... "How Old Are you Max? I mean if you don't mind me asking, i would like to... get to know you better." I said but hesitated for a second gathering my thoughts. If he is sixteen, my life is over, my age, my height, and not at all bad looking... I pushed myself onto my elbow to face him easier, and still couldn't stop my eyes wandering up and down his sweaty body. What was it like 100° out? I breathed calming my unnervingly calm nerves.

Last edited by Lightning on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:29 pm

I saw his eyes run over me again and I totally missed out on his words. What had he said? My age? I couldn't tell because I was staring into his eyes. The only thing that seemed to snap me back to reality was his constant shifting. First he was standing, then he sat, then he laid down, and now he props himself up on his elbow. I wish he would stay still so I could get a better look at him when I was talking to him. His breath increased and I realized I was sweating. I sat up, looking around to see if anyone was here. Not that I could see. Two guys, hardly a foot away with no shirts on? That would look suggestive. I closed my eyes, calming my thoughts. I laid back down and set my head down so I was facing the sky. "16," I replied at last.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 am

16. I knew i shouldn't have asked. I looked at Max, and at his face seeming to fight to get control of all its emotions. I subconsciously placed my hand on his toned chest. My finger just slowly stretching back and forth in the dip of the collar bone. the rest of my arm flowed down his body with the same elegance that it showed. My hard elbow barely touched rippled strong side of Max's stomach, this was just about 3 seconds long, long enough for me to 1) realize it, 2) like it, 3) stop it. I blushed so hard when i looked back into his face. I fell to the ground starring into the sky. "I'm Sorry, i didn't... I mean... Gah, Why is this so complicated for me?"

Last edited by Lightning on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 pm

I looked down at his hand which was now lying on the grass. My body tingled. My face was red but I couldn't take it anymore. My head rushed with possible scenarios and I ignored the most logical ones. I took his hand and held it in mine, trying to comfort him. What made me do this, I had no idea. He had touched my body and I wanted to touch his but the best I could do was grip his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Goosebumps ran throughout my body, my heart went into an accelerated rate that'd kill a human. I tried to pull him on top of me, like you see everyone do in the movies, but i couldn't make him budge. In the end i found my self on top of him, which meant he was stronger than me. But i guess it all evened out as i was about 2 inches taller than him. I wrapped my arms around him, and rolled pulling him up onto me. As it turned out, him being stronger, and me being taller our bodies fit together as part of the natural curves. I smiled and stroked his back. Angel Wings. I love angel wings, its like my own angel who fell from heaven just for me. An Irish angel, at that, and i love the Irish. "Well Then, we fit great together, wouldn't you agree?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:15 pm

I felt him quickly pull me, but he ended up on top of me. I smiled and rolled on top of him, knowing that I was the stronger one, more built, even if he was taller. I don't know what made me suddenly so interested in guys, but I wanted him so badly. My heart raced and I nodded. "We do, don't we?" I asked, my Irish accent evident. I lifted his shirt and placed my hand on his chest as I bent down and touched my lips to his. It was like an electric shock, and that's just what I needed to realize we were in public.

I jumped off of him and grabbed his hand, helping him up.
"I think we should meet back at my cabin, don't you?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 pm

The shock had me paralyzed, i was ready to bolt for the water but, this had caught me off guard. I saw myself look deeply into his eyes and nod, standing up and giving one look at his face. That's when i totally noticed i was way out of my league. he was broad shouldered with brown hair so chocolate it was enticing. Then you ran into those startling green eyes framed by the soft brown freckles all over his nose and upper cheeks. Then there was me. You could take one look at me and be disgusted. I had ruffled messy hair the color of the sand around us, and then you had my muscled chest which helped hide the dull pink, scared tissue that ran in three streaks across my upper torso. My sapphire blue eyes, shone as brightly as his but not nearly as enticing. In the overall scheme of things i had a "born-wild" look, and it probably didn't help that i was picking up some of his accent. I snapped back into my body as he was saying something, and found my body making a subliminal nodding motion. "Sure, Sure, you lead the way" was all i could manage before i relived that small moment of contact over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A clear mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear mind   A clear mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A clear mind
Page 1 of 1