Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time to clear the mind...(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HoneyBee

Time to clear the mind...(private) Empty
PostSubject: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:50 pm

I went and sat on a bench in the Camp Courtyard. As I watched kids come and go I thought about how amazing that experience was. I can't believe he did that. But I couldn't believe it in a good way. And me of all people. I never pictured myself as really pretty. I was O.K. not like the Aphrodite girls or anything, not even close to them.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:56 pm

"Marella!" I called as I shrugged my ripped shirt on. I slid onto the bench next to her and wrapped one arm around her shoulders. "What's up, sunshine?" I smirked
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Nothing much. I smiled at him. I put my arm around his waist and sat closer to him. So, the beach was...fun. I said at a loss for words. Did you like my cartwheels? They're beast aren't they?? I stared at the basket ball players across the courtyard, an Ares camper was making a dunk on an Apollo camper. The Apollo camper then cast something like a spell on the Ares kid making him rhyme in Haiku's.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:49 pm

"Amazing," I smirked, "But I bet I could do better." I laughed. I jumped off the bench and tried to do a cart wheel. Keyword being tried. I fell to the ground after my first try. "Never mind yours are better." I pouted.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:18 pm

I tried not to laugh. But it was hard. I didn't though. Well that's ok, you can probably do tons of things better than me. I ruffled his blonde hair. It was probably true, he could probably do tons of cool things I'm not able to do. I'd make a list but I wouldn't have enough room.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:54 pm

"I can gaurentee you there are only three things I'm better then you, which are Surfing, Sword fighting and balloon animal making." Years ago I had found some balloons outside of my cabins and I blew them up and made animals for the little kids. It was a bit embarrassing when an Apollo kids asked me if I'd dress up as a clown. Then an Ares kids asked if I did parties...
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Awww, that's soo cute. And sweet. That's awesome. It really was sweet for him to do that for the little kids. I wish I was here to see that. He smiled when he brought that up so I guessed he was really happy when he did that. You know I used to bake cookie for a local pre school. They were so cute! The kids I mean.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:29 pm

"I agree with you on that, babies are ALWAYS cute, like a meatball or something." I told her sheepishly. "I've watched a lot of kids at camp actually, and I geuss you could say I developed a childish personality myself." I blushed. But it was true.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:44 pm

No,, I think you're plenty mature. I couldn't see how he was childish. But all I could see right now was his blue eyes. So I'm not sure I'm able to see anything. Soo... Adrian. Right now I was just speechless the day had been so amazing. I didn't want to leave him.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:48 pm

"Soooo... Marella." I mimicked. "How was your day with, me so far?" I continued, "If its not as good as you wanted it to be I can make it better..." I trailed off suggestedly and slid down the bench so I was right next to her.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:53 pm

He moved in closer to me. Well it depends on how you're going to make the day better.. I joked with him. The Aphrodite girls would be so proud of me. The day had been amazing so far. I don't know how he could make it better though.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:56 pm

"Well..." I trailed off and leaned in for a kiss. SEE! I was no longer that nervous and stuttering Adrian. "That better, sunshine?" I smirked against her mouth.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Its ok... That could go on a little longer though. I went back to kissing him, I have been having the best day ever. I could kiss him forever, but we all have to breath right? I don't think it would matter because right now I don't feel like I have to breath. I'm on top of the world
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:16 pm

I took kissed her lips forcefully as forcefully as she did with mine. This day was possibly the best day of my life, gods I sound like a girl. (OOC: No offense, I am a girl...) But I couldn't help it, she was great. She was smart, good looking and sweet which was proven when she told me helped at the local preschool. Normally, I would have stopped to breath but when your kissing the most gorgeous girl in the world, who need breathing?
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:30 pm

OOC- haha no prob
any way after this post i have to go for a little bit

I had the feeling people were staring but I didn't care. But I did have to came up to breath so I pulled away. That did make my day considerably better. So how bout you? Like before I could do this for hours but, I was looking forward to what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:36 pm

"Wonderful, but..." I began, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime, because as much as I like this non-stop kissing thing," I chuckled, "I feel like I'm just taking advantage of you." I told her. "So what do you say, sunshine." I decided that I would use that for her pet name. Because that's what she was, sunshine. I was injured and she came to me like a ray of SUNSHINE to help me. Get it? I think its good.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:26 pm

I kind of blushed. But it was true. He kind of could've been taking advantage of me. And before I got to far into a relationship with him I wanted to make sure he wasn't the type of guy that went out with a girl for a week then broke her heart. I sat up and began to say Yeah. That would be so much better, n-not that this isn't like, I don't know fun? But yeah, you can take me out.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:13 pm

"Great!" I cheered. Imagine what would've happened if she rejected me... I'd probably end up emo. NO, I would've been overeacting but I would be upset for a bit. "How about we go to the movies?" I continued, "As long as you want to sneak out..."
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Oh gosh, what was I getting myself into?? I mean I really want to go so I'll have to. But if anything happens... Umm, sure! Thats great! But if we get caught... All I was thinking was we better not. or else we'll probably be in big trouble. But then again no one gets caught, so we'll be fine. And I'll have so much fun!!
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:21 pm

"Since you really seem like you don't want to we don't have too." I told her. I only wanted what she wanted and if she didn't want to sneak out of camp then we didn't have too. "We can just hang around here or something." I told her and gave her a peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Would he just stop kissing me!!!!! I like it but it's turning my mind to mush. I then think of my mom. Boy, if Athena saw this she'd have Adrian's head. Lets not think of that... No, no we can go. I was just a little worried but we should be fine. We could go some where near the camp. My doubt was melting away by just looking at him. I was beginning to get more and more reassured.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 pm

"REALLY!" I shouted, "Great!" I think I just popped her ear drum with my shouting... I'm a little to loud because I always listen to music really, really loud in my ears so I'm not effected. "Sorry I just screamed in your ear," I said sheepishly. That was definitely not how to turn a girl on.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:50 pm

I rubbed my ear. He's a little too excited. But I guess thats OK seeing he is excited to be with me. That's ok I'm fine with people screaming in my ear. I couldn't wait until then. If he said tomorrow or next week I'd have plenty of time to get ready. But tonight? I'm not sure. So when are we going to go??
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 pm

"I don't know, it's camp, we don't really have many things planned." I started, "But I think late at night would be good so no one could catch us." I flashed her a mischievous smile. I had only sneaked out of camp once and Mr. D caught me and told me he'd rip my fingers off if I did it again. But I wasn't going to tell her that, she wouldn't go then. "What day is good for you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm

You got that right, I really don't know what to say. I can't really think. Late at night is probably the best time. Other than that I don't care when we go the only thing that matters is that I'm with him. I don't care you pick. I got up stretched and sat back down. My stomach made sounds and I protectively wrapped my arms around it. Stupid belly I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to clear the mind...(private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: