Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time to clear the mind...(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ducks-r-homicidal

Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 pm

"You hungry?" I asked her after her stomach growled. "I may or may not have a pack of cheez its in my pocket." I told her. I dug through my pocket but I couldn't find anything besides pebbles, rocks and... A peanut? "Ok, I don't have anything, but there will be plenty of food at the movies, tomorrow." I told her. "Is tomorrow ok?"
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Yup tomorrow's good! I gave him a smile. Yes! I thought to myself. I'll have plenty time. Oh and by the way... what time is it?? I couldn't wait until dinner time. I was really hungry. I got up to see if there was a clock any where but I didn't see any so I sat back down. I think I'm probably going to make some burnt offerings to Aphrodite tonight!
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:28 pm

"Time? Oh yeah that's kinda importent," I admitted, "How about 9:00?" (OOC- Not really) I asked her. "But the time right now is probably around 6:30. SO we should probably get going to the mess hall." I told her. I stood off and brushed my board shorts off and held out my hand to her so I could pick her up.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Ok, yeah we should get to the mess hall I'm hungry. I was really hungry. I stood up, stretched some more then took his hand. So are you hungry? I am. I'm also tired. But that's ok. I looked around me and saw the campers were dwindling, a sign we better get to the mess hall.

OOC~ should we just skip the mess hall? Do you just want to start a new topic??
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 pm

OOC- Well, what do you want to do?

"Yeah, I'm starving!" I shouted and dragged her by her hand to the mess hall. "I'm a growing boy and I NEED to eat." I told her seriously. I loved food, especially mashed potatoes. "C'mon, C'mon. C'MON. I'm starving." I exagerated
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Yes! Coming. I run with him towards the mess hall. Whe we get outside I stop. Well, I guess we have to sit at our tables now.. I took his hands and swung them lightly. Yah gonna miss me? I ask, then put on my best smile. For like the fiftieth time today I think about how perfect he is.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:18 pm

"Of course," I grinned an award winning smile, "Are you gonna miss me, sunshine?" I asked her and swung her hands back. I couldn't help but notice the looks that my and what I assumed were her siblings were giving us. I wonder what they thought of us. Eh, it doesn't really matter though.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Why wouldn't I? I said went on my tippy toes to see him better. I noticed people were watching us, Adrian didn't care either so I didn't bother bringing it up. It was such a nice day. Wasn't it? I asked not wanting to leave him.

OOC_ Yeaah we can start a new topic some where like in the outside of camp topic
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:46 pm

OOC- I don't know if we need an admins permission though, so can you ask?
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:32 pm

OOC~ We don't need permission if it's just in the "Off Campus" topic
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:19 am

OOC- Ok then, just start a new one and I'll look to see when its up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear the mind...(private)   Time to clear the mind...(private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to clear the mind...(private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2