Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored out of my mind.... (Private)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Bored out of my mind.... (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:55 am

I was sitting quietly by the creek, watching the water. I brushed my shoulder-length brown hair aside and reached into my pocket for the black bits of coal I snuck from the campfire. Ignoring the purrs of Cinder, I put the coal on the ground in front of me and started heating it up with magic. I couldn't do it too fast of it'll explode. If I did it too slow, it would finish burning before it became hot. I had to do it just right. Slowly but gradually, I released the magic and it glowed cherry red. Snapping my fingers, I willed it to rise and slowly sink into the water.

So pretty... I mused, admiring the hot coals that burned underwater, fueled by my energy. I could let it last hours, before becoming too tired to continue, unlike when I just started using magic, where it would splutter out upon touching the water. Sigh.. What a boring day..

Last edited by ShadowCharmer on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:59 am

Dylan wandered through the forest near the creek, before eventually just pulling off his shoes and stepping in. He rolled up the ends of his shorts a little so they wouldn't get wet, and proceeded to wade down the creek. Rounding a small bend in the stream he saw a girl, she looked about twelve, sitting on the bank. "Hi," He said as he moved past, and noticed the cat. He waded over a little ways. "I'm Dylan." He extended a hand to the girl, and smiled.

((Dylan love's cats))
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:05 am

Aleya strolled down the side of the creek, her shoes making little to no imprints on the ground beneath. Aleya could hear a voice nearby, a person was taking to another, she moved forward cautiously rounding a tree. Aleya sighed she figured that she might as well introduce herself to the pair. The fifteen year old moved forward, or rather took a purposfull stride, aproaching the pair her arms by her side.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:09 am

Amber looked up in surprise, losing her concentration and the coal hissed out of existence. It was a boy about 15 years old. Nobody usually comes here anymore, she thought. But not wanting to be rude, she smiled and said," Nice to meet you, I'm Amber." And shook Dylan's hand.

She then turned to see another girl standing there, she too seemed 15. Is everyone here older than me? Amber thought. Nevertheless, she greeted, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:24 am

Dylan smiled. "Good to meet you, Amber. It's nice to see someone else back here. It's been pretty lonely lately." He turned and saw Aleya. "Hi." He said.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:28 am

Aleya frowned slightly as the boy greeted her, but deciding not to be rude this time she gave a small nod in his direction. Aleya sat down a little away from the pair, brushig brown hair out of her eyes, blowing it slightly, as she arranged in out of her face. Aleya sighed, slipping her trainers off, but leaving her socks on, she knew that they would get dirty quite quickly, though she didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:33 am

"Yeap, definitely. I almost never see anyone else
here." I agreed. Then I felt a soft nudge on my right foot and
some purring. Oh, Cinder. I bent down and picked the silvery-grey kitten up, stuffing her into the
huge pocket of my jacket. I looked curiously at the girl, with a hint of indignance. Hey I mean, I greeted her right? I bet she's either from the Zeus, Ares or Khione cabin, I mused.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:38 am

Dylan looked taken aback. Ares. Had to be. Not Zues kids were that... terse, not most of thet time, anyways. "Well excuse me." He cocked an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:42 am

Aleya watched the pair of the corner of her eye, like at any moment they were going to cause trouble. Aleya hmphed slightly, her lips pursed togethor she was wary and didn't seem to be moving at all. The only signs she was were her chest moving as she breathed she looked over at the boy as he spoke "why did you burp?"
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:46 am

Well, that was rude, I commented mentally. I narrowed my eyes at the girl, but didn't say anything, just watching her carefully with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:53 am

Dylan just narrowed his eyes at her. "It's called sarcasm." He turned back to Amber. "That was a pretty cool trick with the embers. Are you a child of Hectate?"
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:57 am

"Yeah, thanks. I've been experimenting for 5 years now. This just helps calm my mind and reduce my boredom." I replied, pulling my gaze from the girl to Dylan. "Are you from the Hermes cabin?" I asked, smiling.

((Yeah I know hes Enyo, but.. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:59 am

Aleya's gaze fell upon Amber, she did not like the look of this girl and could tell right away she was not going to get along with her. Aleya shifted slightly, bring her hand to rest atop the other she pursed her lips in thought, she was itching to fight, just waiting for an excuse. Aleya steadied herself mentally, getting herself under control and letting out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:05 am

"Not Hermes, not anymore." He said. "I'm a son of Enyo, a minor war goddess. She doesn't have her own cabin yet, but minor gods kid's are getting their own cabins pretty quickly. We're staying in Hera until ours gets built. There are several others in there, too, Erebos, Thanatos, Boreas, Nike, etcetera." He explained.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:09 am

I nodded, " I see, thats interesting... You all get together easily? Children of different god I mean. No offense intended." I asked curiously. I noticed movement at the other girl's direction and suppressed a smile, ignoring it. Definitely Ares. I could tell from her flickering emotions.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 am

Aaleya hmphed slightly pursing her lips, she glanced over at Amber frowning slightly "If you have something to say to me say it! otherwise keep it to yourself and sto plooking over here, what I am doing is of no concern to you!"
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:24 am

"We get along pretty well. I'm glad to have them around, personally. There are so few Enyo kids, it would get lonely if it was just us!" He laughed, then cringed a little at Aleya's shouted remark.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:30 am

That's really immature... And you're older than me... I thought, trying hard to stifle a grin. Don't be mean though, I told myself. "Nothing, but it would help if you weren't that rude to people you don't even know though. Don't bother me and I won't bother you." I said to her, smiling innocently. I turned back to Dylan and asked curiously," Cool... Are you good with the sword?"
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:33 am

"I am not the one being rude!" Aleya says resiting the urge to spring to her feet and pounce the girl. Aleya's eyes flashed slightly sh realy couldn't stand that girl, she grit her teeth, placing her hand on the ground like at any minute she was actually going to pounce.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:39 am

I raised my eyebrows and my hand went to my pocket unconsciously, feeling for the lighter, my magic weapon. My eyes glittered and I said," How about aggressive?" Jeez, this girl was... overreacting.. Not that I couldn't defend myself though, I haven't been in a fight for ages.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 am

"Nah, I'm better with a spear." He turned back to Aleya. "Oh lay off! You did start this."
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 am

Aleya rolled her eyes slightly and for a moment didn't seem like anything had changed, before she let out a small sigh and went back into her previous sitting position. Aleya looked at her socks, like she had guessed they were dirty now, she let out a sigh, a small smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:00 am

I nodded. "Just ignore her." I muttered to myself and sat down beside the water. A furry head poked out of my pocket. I took Cinder out and fed her some coal. I wonder how she likes it, she eats almost everything now... I smiled, amused.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:11 am

Dylan smiled widely at the sight of the cat. "Aw, what's her name? He crouched down to get a closer look."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:13 am

"Cinder." I replied, smiling fondly at the kitten. "Be careful though, she is wild. And not a normal cat. A were-cat to be exact. You can say she adopted me, instead of the other way round." I warned him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored out of my mind.... (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next