Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored out of my mind.... (Private)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:54 am

Amber's smile widened. She stayed like that, unmoving, watching him try to breach her defenses. "You won't find any weaknesses. I hide mine too well." she said, knowing full well that he would give up sooner or later. I hope he's not the type to suddenly flash out a dagger at me, she mused. But then again, we didnt agree on weapons-on-hand-only combat.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:00 am

Dylan circled a bit more, before making a decision. He reached down and grabbed a stick, long and thin. Bracing himself, he charged straight at her. Please let this work...
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Amber stayed stock still, having experienced such odd acts before. There was this hermes camper who suddenly became invisible and struck her on the back. And there was also a son of Morpheus, who suddenly fell asleep in the middle of battle, and attacked her mind. Charging was definitely not the best of moves against a demigod. There was surely something behind it. And so she stood, unmoving, but bracing herself on the inside. She had a trick or two under her sleeve. Everyone has. And Ambers' weren't normal.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Dylan ran as fast as a he could, making an almost unnoticeable alteration in course. This tiny change sent him sailing past Amber. He held the spear lancelike in front of him, but didn't stab as she would have expected. He jerked the spear around and swung it like a bat. WORKWORWORK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored out of my mind.... (Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3