Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging out, Bored out of my mind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Hanging out, Bored out of my mind Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:48 pm

I walked on the bay and walked onto the dock. I sat down and took of my flip flops putting my feet in the water. It felt nice and cool. I sighed It had been REALLY boring this week.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Mickey runs over to the lake, bored. She sees a girl, and says, "Hiya! I'm Mickey!"

Last edited by Tethys on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:51 pm

I saw to people at the lake and as I sat down I said, "Hey mind if I join?".
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:52 pm

"Not at all!" Mickey said with a laugh, "I'm Mickey!"

Last edited by Tethys on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 pm

"I'm Pepper. What's your name?" I asked the boy. "I'm a daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:01 pm

"Pepper!" she said, "That's a cool name!"

OOC: I'm sooo sorry, have to go. I'll be back in the morning!

Last edited by Tethys on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:04 pm

"Thanks." I said. It was nice to get a complement. I smiled.
OOC: Bii. :(
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:17 pm

"Hey pepper and Mickey names Jarad nice to meet you" I say to them. The Pepper girl was really pretty though she does daughter of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:29 pm

"Nice to meet you. So what brings you here?" I asked. I was actually curious.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:23 pm

"Oh well I'm kinda new so I thought I'd take a look around. You?" I said setting my bare feet in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 am

"Bored out of my mind!" I say over exagerating. "It's been so BOREING!!! And that's a first for this camp."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:36 am

"Hm that doesn't sound fun now does it? We'll I'm here and I can help that love" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:43 am

"How?" I would try anything to get the hades out of this BOREDUM rut. Anything! I listened for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:47 am

"Well what do you like to do?"I ask conjuring the answer.

Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:57 am

"Well..." I thought for a secong. "I like listenign to music and being with my friends. But the problem with that is I don't have one friend in this ENTIRE camp. I wish I could see my friends Kira, Madi, Dylan, and Massie. They could make the most boring place into a party." I frowned I missed them so much.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:06 am

I smiled and said, "I'll be your friend." I stood up and flipped through my watch to find a song. "Whats your favorite song" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:10 am

"Um..." I thought. "OO! The way you make me feel by michael jackson." I said. I loved that song.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:18 am

I grinned and played the song on my watch. "Care to dance" I asked holding out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:22 am

I laughed. "Me? Dance?" I laughed. "I've never dance in my life."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:49 am

I laughed as well and said, " I can't dance either though it never hurts to try."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:54 am

"Fine." I laughed and got up. I danced to the music and finally the song ended. "That was fun." I say.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:56 am

I smiled and sat down from dancing saying, "Sure was. Wanna do anything else?" I asked looking up.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:59 am

"Hm... What do you Want to do?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:39 am

After quickly going to the bathroom, Mickey came back to the lake, "Hey! What'd I miss?!" she asked. They didn't reply, so she just shrugged, and left.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:11 am

I chuckled saying, "Nothing really. I build but that's a Hephaestus thing".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out, Bored out of my mind   Hanging out, Bored out of my mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out, Bored out of my mind
Page 1 of 1