Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored out of my mind ( Dave)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Bored out of my mind ( Dave) Empty
PostSubject: Bored out of my mind ( Dave)   Bored out of my mind ( Dave) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:13 pm

The shadows had grown longer and those infernal birds stil hadn't stopped singing but I just didn't care at the moment. I wasn't lost though I had ben multiple times but simply bored. Sure me and Gage's wedding was really exciting and important but I wasn't that big a girly girl and looking at dresses all day wasn't my ideal excitement of the day. I sighed and leaned against a tree. " C'est la vie. Mais aussi est le mort." I muttered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind ( Dave)   Bored out of my mind ( Dave) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Leo was walking around bored and mildly annoyed at growing lack of jobs as of late. It wasn't long before he managed to find his way into the forest. Soon he saw a girl leaning against a tree, she seemed to be a few years younger than himself. He thought she mumbled something, but he was to far away to pick it up. SO he walked over toward her, and said "How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind ( Dave)   Bored out of my mind ( Dave) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:56 pm

I looked up at the boy and smiled slightly. " I am doing fine. Bored out of my mind, but fine." I answered, my french accent seeping through. The boy seemed familiar though I wasn't sure how. I'd probably just seen him running around camp or something like that. I sighed, and brushed a lock of blue hair out of my eyes. I'd forgoten to tie my hair up today so now it just hung around my dace in curls.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind ( Dave)   Bored out of my mind ( Dave) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Leo smiled at her answer, almost every camper he meet gave that answer. "My name is Leonus Galton,Son of Hermes, and professional smuggler, but you can call me Leo. I can get almost anything within reason into camp. For the right price that is." Leo said with the gleam in his eye that all Hermes kids had that marked them as thieves, crooks, and pranksters. "So, who might you be? If I'm allowed to ask."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind ( Dave)   Bored out of my mind ( Dave) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:36 pm

I chuckled and stood up straight. " I am Crysanthemum Bouvier, Daughter of Persephone. You can call me Crys." I said, smiling slightly. I liked energetic people. They had a certain way about them that attracted me. They were always fun. I held out my hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind ( Dave)   Bored out of my mind ( Dave) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Leo smiled as he took her hand and shook it. "Crys, huh? Your name, at least that part, sounds really close a buddy of mine. He's a Hecate kid named Cyrus." He flourished his left hand producing a business card, on the was a caduceus, and a treasure bag in the back round. On the front was his name, parentage, Cabin number, and Cell number with emergency written in parenthesis. If you ever have need of something to be brought into camp with the utmost desecration then do please get in touch with me." He finished by presenting the card with a formality that comes only with practice.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind ( Dave)   Bored out of my mind ( Dave) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 am

I laughed and took the card. I read it over once and grinned. Mini could sure as hell use this. " Thank you. I've been getting tired of sneacking around to get my stiletos from the UPS guy." I said, smirking slighty. The things I would do for shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind ( Dave)   Bored out of my mind ( Dave) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored out of my mind ( Dave)
Page 1 of 1