Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored out of my mind.... (Private)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 am

Holly found herself wandering down towards the creek. Picking up her pumps as to not to get them dirty. Humming to herself she noticed a few other people, with a warm smile she walked over towards them."Hi! I'm Holly." She said before brushing a her bangs out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:28 am

Amber looked up from Cinder and saw a girl. She was rather pretty with long hair and bangs. "Your cabin 10 right? Aphrodite. Im Amber, nice to meet you, Holly." She greeted the girl, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 am

"Mhm, I'm a daughter of Aphrodite. It's nice to meet you Amber." Whistling softly her pygmy owl swooped down and landed on her out stretched fingers. Holly carefully observed Amber, while she remained standing. Bending down she set her pumps beside her. "So what are you going to do today?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:39 am

"Well..." Amber was about to reply when Cinder started hissing. She quickly picked her up and stuffed her into her pocket, frowning. "Sorry about that, its just-- Ow! Stop it Cinder!" she yelped and dragged the silvery-grey kitten out. It was glaring at the owl with intense topaz eyes. "Don't Cinder! Go somewhere else first!" she told the cat, who's fur was fluffed up. It turned around with its tail stuck into the air and leapt into the creek. "Sorry." Amber apologised again.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Rolling her eyes Holly told her owl to leave. Crossing her arms across her chest Holly sighed." So what now since it seems I may not be able to have my owl out when I'm around you." She muttered. Carefully she tried not to come off as two rude before she took a deep breath. " It's fine I guess." She muttered.

Last edited by Fallen on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:42 pm

"Sorry, Cinder's like that around owls and dogs, she says they look weird," Amber told her. "Rabbits too, cause she says they are useless."

((Uh, whats an out?))
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Holly shrugged her shoulders." Well I'm going to go. It was nice meeting you." She said, turning on her heels she left the creek.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:23 pm

"Bye." she muttered, before sitting back by the creek and watching the soaked coals. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Dylan looked down in the creek as Cinder swam around. He smiled. "What a funny little cat- er, were-cat." He turned to Holly "Hi."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 pm

(( Holly's gone.. ))

Cinder hissed and turned into a rock. And what are you? Weird? Amber winced as Cinder projected out her thoughts, and said, " Uh, I don't think she likes being called funny... I hope you didn't hear what she just called you... Sorry. She says loads of rude stuff to people she doesn't know..." Then she smiled and lowered her voice, " Actually she is kinda funny..."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

"I don't really care. Funny or not, she's still awesome." He smiled. "The entire concept of were-cats is pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:52 pm

"Yeah." Amber smiled, then her eyes darkened. "But you don't know half of it... They are really dangerous." Changing the subject she asked, "Do you have any pets?"
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 pm

"No." Dylan said. "I LOOOOOOOOOVE cats, though. They're so cute!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 pm

She laughed. "Yeap. So... you want to do some battle practice here? I'm kinda dying of boredom. " Amber asked, eyes glinting a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:01 am

Dylan got a small smile on his face. "Sure. I must warn you though, I'm quite the combatant." He pulled the small Grecian shield shaped badge out of his pocket and it expanded into his spear.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:06 am

"I won't go easy either then," Amber said, grinning. She then reached into her pocket for her weapon. She pulled out a silver lighter and willed it to change. It elongated into a graceful sword made of pure silver, and coated with celestial bronze. She stepped back, waiting for him to move first.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:14 am

((Reopened))
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:44 am

Dylan smiled wickedly, spinning his spear like a baton. He stabbed it into the ground and vaulted over Amber. Before she could react, he landed behind her and jabbed with the blunt end of the spear. "YAH!"
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:05 am

Amber had barely time to react before Dylan jumped over her. Flinching at the loud noise, she was poked on the back by something blunt before turning a somersault forward, flashing her sword backwards in the air at him, and landing neatly on her feet. She turned to face him, narrowing her eyes and pausing for a moment, not attacking. " Powers or not?" she asked, her sword at the ready in case he should attack.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 am

Dylan smirked. "Nope. My mom is the female version of Ares, though." He span the spear again, passing it hand to hand. He jabbed it into the ground, then sprung off of it. He landed behind Amber again, jumped at her, and jabbed her sword hand's wrist with his pointer and middle fingers, causing the muscles to tense.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:36 am

Amber was prepared for it this time. Only stupid or really blur people would fall for the same trick twice. And Amber was neither stupid nor blur. She spun around sharply and flicked his spear away using the hilt of her sword with practiced ease. " What I meant was if you want us to spar with our talents or not." She slashed forward at the last word then twisted abruptly and jabbed at his shin instead, keeping her guard up throughout.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:43 am

Dylan dodged to the side, then backwards. "Nope. My only power is making me and my allies fight harder in battle." He bolted to the right, then made a sharp turn back to his spear, running at an angle that allowed him to grab the spear without stopping. He assumed a defensive pose, spear tip pointed down.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:57 am

((wrong post so sorry!))

Last edited by ShadowCharmer on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:58 am

"Sure, I won't use mine then. Since you have none." she smirked, taking a step back and observing his movements. " You need more than just power or strength to win a battle. Not that you know though." She knew it was offensive, but she didn't mean it. It was just taunts to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:42 am

Dylan raised his eyebrows. "Oh believe you me, I do. War ain't part strategy, lesson number one of fighting. We Greeks are supposed to be tricky, after all." He glanced at her while saying this, his eyes scanning over shoulders, knees, and other joints, searching for a weak point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind.... (Private)   Bored out of my mind.... (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored out of my mind.... (Private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: