Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Clear The Mind [Open]

Go down 
+2
Pip
DollFaceღ
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

To Clear The Mind [Open] Empty
PostSubject: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Noxi quietly rose her horse down along the path, she had named him Blade. He was a gorgeous Frisian horse with a black coat and piercing blue eyes. She rode him at a leisurely place admiring the scenery that she watched so many times before. But today she had a feeling her ride would be different. As she came to the clearing she decided to just ride around in circles. Letting Blade do as he pleased. The sun felt good as she shone upon her. Looking in the distance, she thought she saw a figure, but just dismissed it as a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:27 pm

I was walkin in the horse path with Cerberus. I didn't realize that someone else was there until they began to look around after they had stopped. Quickly, I hid in the woods, and cursed under my breath. Who was she? I havn't seen her before. Hopefully, they would just move on. I looked at Cerberus, who was at my feet. "Shh!" I hissed at him.

~By the way, her dog (Cerberus) is not the real Cerberus. They just have the same name~
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 pm

I smiled, urging my horse to go faster. I really liked animals though they tended not to like me. I slowed down noticing another girl also on a horse." H-hi.." I said, waving shyly.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Before the one girl arrived Noxi spoke up."Who's there!" She called. Urging her horse forward some she nudged her forward a bit. Her eyes shifting around nervously before she shrugged the feeling off. Climbing off Blade she affectionately patted his side. Noxi was still a bit on edge before she turned around and smiled at the girl. "Hello there." Noxi said softly.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:34 pm

I gave a sigh of reliefe. So, someone else came up behind me, so the other girl on the horse would think that it was her following her, and not me. I squat down, and petted Cerberus. Hopefully, they wouldn't realize that I was hear. Mabey, I could walk away. But, as I took a step forward, and deeper into the woods, I stepped on a twig, and cringed. Hopefully, they would think that it was just some aninmal. " Oh [insert word here]!" I hissed, under my breath.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:45 pm

I climbed of my horse and smiled slightly. Id promised myself that Id be more social and now was a good time to keep my promise."Im Terra." I said.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 pm

"Noxi. Who are you the daughter of?" She asked polietly. With a small smile she offered the girl her hand. She was trying to become more open towards people. And for Noxi it felt a bit strange. Her eyes sparkled darkly she she remounted her horse. Turning her attention to the forest she called out. "Whoever is watching us, you better come out!"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 pm

I held my breath, hoping that they would just ingnor me and leave. But, sadly, Cerberus bounded out of the woods. "[color=darkblue]Cerberus![color]" I hissed at my siberian husky. I sighed, and realized that I'd have to come out and get him.

I walked out of the woods, and looked down. They were probobly staring at me. I mean, who wouldn't think that a girl with an eyepatch was funny? "
Sorry about my dog" I said, as I picked up Cerberus. Thankfully, he was the runt of the litter, and not as big as a regular siberian huskey.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 pm

I shook noxis hand gently." Im a daughter of Thantos..."I said, trying my hardest not to stutter.I also mounted my horse and stifled a gasp as the husky ran out of nowhere."Hi..." I said, waving to the girl who had followed.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:10 pm

"I'm the daughter of Urania." She smiled. Kneeling down she lightly pet the husky."Well aren't you a cutie." Looking up the dog's owner she waved a little. Noxi didn't notice the girl's eye patch."It's fine, you're dog didn't do any harm. So what's your name?" She asked when she stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Essie was walking along the path, horses had never liked her. She shrugged and whistled quietly, hoping silently that no one would hear her. She sat down on a log near by and heard some people talking. She perked her ears to try and listen, but she couldn't hear the muffled words.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:20 am

I look behind me, and see yet another person. "I'm Mellie. Not Milli, not Mikki, Mellie." I said, because I hated it when people got my name wrong. "And that, that's Cerberus." I said, pointing at my dog.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
To Clear The Mind [Open] 1293479855_5948_full

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A |

Melina planned to spend the day alone, but horse riding wasn't exactly how she would've liked to do just that. She'd been away from camp for a while, so she had to keep up with her daily camp activities schedule. Even though she'd rather be sitting on her bed in the Athena cabin reading a good book, she knew to follow orders, so she did just that.

As she rode on her chestnut brown horse through the trail, Melina laid a book out on her lap, drawing battle strategies, and moments of quests she'd been assigned to in her six years at camp. One picture illustrated Medusa's lair, Melina's first quest with two of her half-siblings. Another picture depicted the underworld, and another showed an alley in Arizona. Her battle strategy pictures weren't much; it sort of looked like an x and o football play sheet, except with different notes and meaning to it.

The teenager heard voices in the distance, and her blonde head immediately jerked up. As her horse advanced in on the voices, Melina could see the faces of the campers. She could only recognize one hiding behind a bush in the direction she was strolling in, and that person was Essie, Melina's friend and piano teacher.

"Hey Essie," she greeted silently, aknowledging the fact that her friend didn't want to be seen by the others. She didn't think it mattered for her, since they were pretty close so far. "I didn't expect to see you here."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Essie jumped at the sudden noise. She sighed in relief when she realized that it was only Melina. "Hi Lina." she said, smiling. She looked at the bush. "I wasn't listening to those voices over there..." she looked around for an excuse. "I was just, um..." she saw something sparkle and picked it up, "Getting this!" she smiled unconvincingly. She looked at the article she had picked up, it was a scrap of an aluminium soda can. She smiled weakly, "Have to keep people from litter." she said, she giggled suspiciously and stuffed the can piece in her bag. "What about you?" she asked quickly, shoving a piece of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:50 pm

"Hello? Hello!" Trent called out to the forest. "Is anyone their, I'm a little lost." Trent looked around desperately trying to find any source of life. He used to like being alne, but not so much anymore....
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Noxi was quiet. Whenever began to chat she remounted her horse. Nudging her horse back down the bath she hummed softly. When the stables were in site she dismounted and took her horse inside.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Essie pulled her eyebrows together in confusion. "Hello?" she asked, confusion dripping clearly from her voice. She sighed and went to where the boy was, "Hi. Can I please ask why you are yelling all throughout the path?" she asked, crossing her arms questioningly.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Trent would have said sorry, but that wasn't like him. He was more of the type to yell at her and tell her to mind her own business, but he didn't have enough energy to. He had been sparring earlier and he was very tired. "Just trying to find life." Trent chuckled, "I'm Trent son of Phobos the god of fear, you?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Essie stared at him under her watchful eyes. She took in his appearance, he didn't seem like he was the son of the god of fear. She pursed her lips and said, "Esmeralda, daughter of Apollo." she didn't smile like she usually did. This kid was randomly screaming at the top of his lungs on a walking path? Something was up, her training sense were telling her something. She didn't put her hand out, she continued to glare her hardest.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:33 am

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
To Clear The Mind [Open] 1293479855_5948_full

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A |

"And I'm Melina Johnson, daughter of Athena," Melina said after sliding off her horse and following Essie over to Trent.

Despite the fact that she was always usually a bit non-trusting to new aquaintances, the son of Phobeus seemed a little distant. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she didn't bother to give it much thought.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:57 pm

The girl, Essie, was getting on Trent nerves. He didn't like to be glared at. He liked to be gazed at or awed by not glared. "Got something in your eye?" Trent growled.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Essie didn't hear Melina. Essie smiled sarcastically. "Why? Unnerved now are we/" she asked, smirking. He seemed so distant, and Essie was ticked. She just was, she always was on this day. She never wanted to dwell on what had happened on her past, but things kept on happening like they did 8 years ago. She scowled at Trent. "I bet you're so used to getting things, just because people don't want to get on your bad side." she said, still glaring. She maintained emotionless after that, a still face as she leaned against a tree. No emotion would show through if she didn't want it too.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Trent glared at Essie. Ever since he was you he had always over reacted when he was insulted, like when he stabbed that teacher with a pair of scissors. He was going to blow up any second, and he was pretty sure that this time he got angry there would be Hades to pay. "It's all apart of my charm..." Trent smirked and tryed to fight down his boiling anger.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Essie shook her head. This was just a regular...weird, but regular teenage boy. "Sure, but I won't push it. I don't want to fight." she said simply. Her hair was getting on her nerves. She let it down to re-do her hair. She looked at him, "Sorry, about earlier, instincts." She smiled politely, "Restart?" she asked, holding out her hand, with her hair still loose the wind raveling it around her face.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Trent hesitated and glanced at Essie's hand. He was never the type to forgive someone, much less trust them after. But he wasn't in the mood to argue right now. "Yeah," He said grasping her hand. "I'm Trent, son of Phobos, you?" A new introduction to restart was good too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Clear The Mind [Open]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next