Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Clear The Mind [Open]

Go down 
+2
Pip
DollFaceღ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Essie looked him in the eyes, "Please, I promise," she looked directly into his eyes, "I won't judge you for anything that happened." Her eyes were softened. "I promise, please." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:10 pm

"I don't know..." Trent muttered. It was true. How could she not judge him. He killed him family and he didn't feel any regret. he still doensn't feel any regret and its been years...
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:13 pm

She looked at him. She gave him a hg, something she never usually did. "I promise by my life, and by being able to know Jsoh." she said. "I will not judge you...at all." she looked at him pleadingly. "I don't care what happened, I just want to know now." she said, quietly. She had told him, he could tell her.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:11 pm

"believe me, You'd judge me.." Trent really didn't trust anyone, not just her. It was all part of his Paranoid Personality disorder that didn't let him trust anyone. "You dont want to know what happened, you would never be able to trust me." Trent stated wearily.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Essie looked at him with care in her eyes. "You wanna make a deal?" she looked at him "You don't have to tell me the worst part if you don't want to, I understand." she had covered her accent again so he coild understand her easily. "Please Trent." she begged. Her eyes pleaded with his.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:46 pm

"It wouldn't make much sense with out the worst part," Trent started, "But trust me you'd judge me if you found out what happened." Trent stated. Again, he felt like a hypocrite but blame the paranoid personality disorder. Trent had told one person before, and lets just say it didn't end up pretty well. "You wouldn't want to be friends with a murder..." Trent's eyes grew wide after that had slipped out.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Essie shook her head. "I don't care." she gave him a hug. "Please tell me now, you can't just let something slip out like that and not say anything." she pointed out. She wanted him to trust her so badly.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:00 pm

"Essie..." He groaned, "Fine, I'll tell you." he took a deep breath before he started his story, "I grew up in a poor town in Brazil. There was a school in our little town, but you could hardly call it a school." Trent grimaced at the mention of it. "I got kicked out and my family had literally no money to spend on private school. They just plopped me in the forest and told me it was wilderness school." He smiled at the memory of his days in the forest. "One day there was a flood, and a bad one at that..."the smile fell off his face at the mention of the flood "I climbed up a tree and I was going to wait the flood out..." Trent paused at this part and looked down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Essie looked at him, she could tell that this was worse than her story. "You don't have to, just you telling me that much is okay." she said quietly. She couldn't believe her natural stubborness has vanished when she was talking with him.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 pm

"Thanks."Trent said. He really didn't want to talk anymore, but he owed her. "But I have to, You told me your story and I'll tell you mine." How was it he could trust her this easily? "Trent had no idea but he liked being able to trust someone. It gave him someone to rely on.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Essie sighed. She closed her eyes and drew her eyebrows together. "You don't know everything about me Trent. You don't have to tell me everything if you don't want to." she sadly smiled at him. "If you don't want to, I'm not forcing you." she put her head on his shoulder and sighed. Everything before she had revealed her secret had been going well, on such lighter topics. Now they had moved into the depths of dark secrets and trusts.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 pm

"But Essie I FORCED you to tell you your past, I feel Hypocritical to not tell you mine," He thought about it for a moment, "Actually scratch that, You said I dont have to tell you and I REALLY don't want to so, THANK THE GODS!" He shouted and Trent was pretty sure he seriously damaged her ear.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Essie rubbed her ear. "Thank you for that Trent." she said, laughing. She rolled her eyes. Her ear rang, but it was nothing more than what she was used to in Harlem and Brooklyn. "It doesn't matter to me." she said, looking at him. She shrugged. "Don't feel Hypocritical, I could've just said no, it wasn't force it was willing for me to give in." she smirked and took a drink of what was left of the water in her water bottle.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:02 pm

"Thanks and sorry for popping your eardrum..." He said while rubbing his neck sheepishly. "But I listen to so much punk music and so loud, I'm not really effected by loud noises." His eyes lit up when he thought of something. "You know an Apollo kid in the infirmary told me I was deaf in one ear because of Loud music?" He grinned, and tilted his right ear forward "Sout in it I can't even here it!"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Essie looked at him a second. She whispered, "You are such a nerd." she grinned. "Who do you listen to?" she asked after a second. She smiled at him. Never had she felt so careless about something. Her lode was always being kept in the dark, or being hidden.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:37 pm

"Lot's of different songs, but it changes every time I here a new song." He shrugged, "But right now I'm in my Three Days Grace phase so I've been listening to them a lot." He mumbled. He then turned to face her, "What about you?" He asked while cocking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Essie smiled, "I'm really into MCR, Black Veil Brides, Linkin Park, stuff like that." she said dissmively. She sighed, "I reaslly like a song called 'I Don't Want To Be In Love" by Good Charolette." she sighed. She closed her eyes for a second.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:18 pm

"I've always liked Linkin Park, they've been one of my favorites for a while." Trent confessed. "But my favorite song by them is In the end." Trent smirked as he thought of something, "Plus when I blast it at full volume in my ears, everyone can hear it." He laughed. That was actually one of the songs that made his right ear go deaf.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Essie looked at him smiling. "You seem so happy to be deaf in one ear." sh shook her head jokingly, "Oh, how boys fall." she said, smirking up at him through her black bangs. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:21 pm

"Why wouldn't you?" He laughed, "It makes you different from everyone else." He started, "Mos people can hear out of 2 ears or no ears but me, I can hear out of only one ear." He stated proudly. "I think it's pretty cool, being different you know," He told her. "Imagine if everyone was the same, then think how boring it would be."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Essie shrugged, "True," she stated, "But still, doesn't that affect combat, at all?" she asked, looking at him. She knew that if everyone was the same there would be no bullying, there would be no cutting, and there would be no adventure. She sighed and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:46 pm

"Not one bit!" Trent smiled arrogantly, "I just can't here anyone coming from my right side, ." Trent poured like a five year old. One year, before he came to camp, he pick pocketed this guy and the guy chased him all the way down the street until he ran into an alley. The guy came from his right side but Trent couldn't see anything because it was so dark out. The guy was going to beat the living out of Trent but Trent ran away in time.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Essie rolled here eyes, "then what happens if someone does come up on your right side?" she raised an eyebrow, "it doesn't seem like it would go well." she said looking over at him. She couldn't help but think what it would be like to be deaf in one ear, [i] 'You would be dead by now.' [\i] she thought in her head. She shook the thought away as fast as it came.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:49 pm

"Oh, well." Trent blushed. "I geuss you can say I'm screwed so say by to me now before I'm killed because of excessively loud music." He joked, but it could hpoen. He may die because of ivory loud music, frightening thought right?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Essie just shook her head, smiling. "Funny." she said, looking at him from under her bangs." I'll cover your right side if we ever fight together." she smiled. This was nice for her, she couldn't believe that this started as yelling and glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Clear The Mind [Open]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next