Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Clear The Mind [Open]

Go down 
+2
Pip
DollFaceღ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ducks-r-homicidal

To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:14 pm

"Essie I'm sorry, but... Never mind." Trent struggled. "I'm just worried for you that's all, if you ever what to talk about it, just talk to me." Trent sighed. What was he going to do with her? He was nothing like a normal daughter of Apollo, and he had no idea as to how to help her. He never really helped anyone with something as serious as this before.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Essie shrugged, sticking to her story. "If I ever want to talk about my birthmark with you I will." she stated simply. She knew he was worried for her, but he didn't need to be, she hadn't done anything rash in a month. Not since her friend had died. She took another quick drink of water. "You aren't like a normal kid of Phobos..." she looked at him, "'Ya know that?" she asked, her Brooklyn accent shining through.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:19 pm

"Believe me, I'm not usually like this." Trent told her. "I'm usually intensive and loud not to mention rude." Trent muttered, "But you seem to be a good friend to have, and I guess I got a little over protective or something." Trent sighed. He was truly sorry for pushing her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Essie raised an eyebrow, but didn't push anything. "Okay then." she said, trying to hide her confusion. She heard him clearly. "I'm always like this..." she sighed. She was actually being herself, she wasn't faking being the everyday happy, sun is awesome Apollo kid.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:26 pm

"Oh," Trent stuttered, "What I meant was I'm not usually so... concerned with others." Trent struggled to find the right word, "I'm usually only caring about myself, and no one else." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Essie smiled. "Right." she said, she didn't know what she should say. She rolled her sleeves down again, instantly feeling the heat trap itself. She closed her eyes for a second, hoping that somehow it would cool down. She doubted it would work, she thought that she should try though. "It's seems to me that you care about others, just you don't show it." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:39 pm

"Don't go all Dr. Phil on me now." Trent joked. It was so foreign to him, the concept of being nice to someone that wasn't himself. He normally wasn't the type to joke around like this, let alone be concerned for someone.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Essie rolled her eyes and smiled, "Bleh. Dr. Phil cannot compare to my awesomeness." she winked and smiled. "I'm serious though." she said, looking over at him. She took another drink. she was running out of water.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:53 pm

"Really?' Trent asked surprised. "I can honestly tell you that's the first time someones EVER told me that." Trent smiled, but it was the truth. No one had ever told him he was caring but just didn't show it. He was usually called frightening, not sweet.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:24 am

"Really." she smiled reassuringly at Trent. "If you would maybe just stop immediately glaring at people, and try to get to know them." she smiled at him, 'They might like you." she smiled again. She hoped she knew that he was actually a nice person, at least this side of him was anyways.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:21 am

"Maybe your right." Trent smiled. "God we sound like were from Barney or Seaseme Street." He groaned
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:42 am

Essie laughed. "Maybe we do." she choked out from her fits of laughter. She hadn't laughed like this in...ever. She never fully laughed like she was then. She wondered why. It seemed that after the incedent no on talked to her for a while, and she was forgotten. She shook her head to make her laughing stop.i
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 am

When Essie stopped laughing, Trent looked at her questionably. "You don't want to laugh?" He asked her. Who doesn't want to laugh?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:57 am

Essie looked at him and smiled. "I don't laugh that often, whenever I do. I get over It quickly." she sighed and took another drink of water, it was finally getting cooler, wind was starting to blow again against the back of her head. She looked at him, "I don't like to laughe very much, not much is exactly funny to me." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 am

"Then its nice to know I'm funny enough to make you laugh," Trent praised himself. "But you really should laugh more," He contradicted himself by saying she should laugh but he doesn't like to laugh. "You know what they say, laughter's the best medicine."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:26 am

"Right." she said, she had a feeling that he didn't laugh much either. "Don;t let that comment get to your head." she smirked, "How do you know that I was laughing at maybe that bush, and not you?" she asked, raisin an eyebrow. She couldn't help but let a smile shine through.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:29 am

"Well, its sucks then that you laugh at a BUSH," He put emphasis on bush, "And not ME." Trent thought he was better then a bush. "Not to mention I'm hotter then the bush." He waggled his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:35 am

Essie rolled her eyes. "Whatever you may say to Make your day, Trent." she smiled. "No, I think the Bush is much hotter." she smirked. "I mean, it's leaves are in the perfect shape and everything." she looked at him, "Looks like you have some competition." she winked.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:38 am

"What!" Trent shouted, "How is a bush hotter then me!" He immediately started to fix his shirt and ran fingers through his hair. "I'm way hotter, see!" He rolled his shirt sleeves up to his shoulders and flexed his bicep.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:41 am

Essie shook her head. She ruffled his hair, "How are guys more sensitive about their looks than girls sometimes?" she asked smirking. She rolled her eyes."Okay, maybe you beat the bush in that contest...but hilarity, it wins." she joked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:51 am

"At least I win in looks," He smiled, "After all, my theme song is sexy and I know it." He smirked arrogantly. "And why some guy care so much about there looks, well when you look like this you have to care."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:54 am

Essie smiled and rolled her eyes. "No, but that song, is every guys' theme song. Mine is..." she thought for a second. "It's classified." she said, she knew what her song was, she just didn't want to say.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:55 am

"But with me its true." Trent smirked, "Is the name of the song classified or is that the actual song?" Trent questioned.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Essie bit her lip, "It's not the song." she said, she didn't want to say, it was what she felt every day it was what she still felt some days. She didn't wan anyone to know. If someone knew that this was her song, it would worry them, they would try to help. No one could help her, she was beyond that, she was too stubborn for that.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:21 pm

"Essie..." Trent sighed, "You can tell me I won't judge you." Trent tried to soothe the girl as much as possible. "Just let me help you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Clear The Mind [Open]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: