Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Clear The Mind [Open]

Go down 
+2
Pip
DollFaceღ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ducks-r-homicidal

To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:08 pm

"Wait, Essie." Trent soothed, "I want to help, I know you don't want me to, but I want to." Trent tried his best to comfort her without actually touching her. She might freak out if he did that, but he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Essie looked at him, her eyes hardening, she was threatening to show any kind of weakness. "No." she said, she shook her head. She didn't want him to know. She kept on thinking, but what would it be like for someone to know her someone to know who she actually was. She shook her head again. No one, she could trust no one to know.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:19 pm

"I won't hurt you Essie." Trent spoke softly. Trent knew how she was feeling with trust and everything, because he had those problems. He was diagnosed with Paranoid Personality disorder, so he had that lack of trust and extreme suspicion of others, but he was slowly getting over it. He started to let people trust him now, and he trusted others a bit more too. "Please," Trent begged softly.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Essie gave in a tiny bit. "I was teased at others expenses a lot." she said quietly. It was vague, but she told him something. She looked at him, and sighed. "Okay, that's it." she said, hopefully he would just accept it and move on, but something told her he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Trent wasn't going to let her get away from him like that. "Ok, I know its more then that, I mean I was teased by others for my ADHD, and Paranoid Personality disorder and some other things..." He got side tracked for a bit before getting back to the topic . "What I mean is I can help you no matter how large or small the problem is."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Essie groaned. "One of my siblings got killed because of me, okay?" she said, refusing to look at him. "He got in the way of some Ares kids teasing me and they got him put in the infirmary once and killed when they were making fun of me for not fighting with a sword." she sighed. "happy now?" she asked, a coldness evident in her eyes, she kept her mask on, trying to void out any other emotions flooding through her.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:36 pm

"Essie, I know how it feels to be the cause of someone you love's death," Trent closed his eyes at the memory. The rain hitting the streets, him shimming up the tree, it was almost like he was back in Brazil the night of their deaths.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Essie noticed him and suddenly felt bad about her being so hostile. "I-I'm sorry about that." she said quietly. She didn't dare look at him then. She felt ashamed to think that her history was the worst. She sighed and closed her eyes. She never should have said anything.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Trent groaned, he didn't mean to make her feel bad. "Essie, what I mean is I can relate to what your upset about and help you." Trent sighed, "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:56 am

Essie sighed and looked at him, "My mom died when I was nine and left me in the streets of Brooklyn to fend for myself. I made it here and things were going well..." she looked down, "until some of the older Ares kids thought that I could be their next victim." she sighed and closed her eyes trying not to break down as she told the next part. "they would push me around and cut me sometimes with their daggers on my face. Josh was an older Apollo kid who looked over me like we were actually completely blood related." she sighe again. "he would try to stop them and he would get hurt...a lot. So they kept on messing wih me until I turned 11 when I had enough. They had killed Josh and refused to stop teasing me, so I got into a fight with them and lost, but just barely." she opened her eyes, "they haven't talked to me a lot now, bu when they do they'll taunt me about Josh." she said, she decided to leave out how they tease her to lead to her problem, she thought that he would be happy enough with that.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Trent was in shock from what he had just heard. He had a screwed up past as well, but he had learned how to defend himself in a fight after years on the streets. Those Ares kids were going to face the wrath of a son of Phobos, and it would probably land them a year or 2 in a mental institution. "Essie," He said and wrapped her in a friendly embrace to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm

She stiffened at the contact, only one person had done this to her, hugging her she meant. Josh, he was the only person she actually trusted. "Don't hurt them." she said quietly, "They haven't talked to me since I was 13." she said "I'm almost 16, it's been three years." she explained. She sighed and sat up. She looked at him, "Please?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Trent's face hardened at first, but then he saw Essie's look and softened. "For you," He mumbled, "They won't be killed." He sighed. Then his fact lit up, "But if they ever even try to touch you or even talk to you," He smiled evily, "I'll break them."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Essie smiled in relief and rolled her eyes. "Okay, I doubt you'll have to hurt anyone." she said, smirking. She didn't notice it, but sh had been talking ni her regular voice since she told the story, her Brooklyn accent. "Can you understand me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, almost no one understood her when she spoke like that.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 pm

"Sorta," Trent admitted. It was a little difficult to understand her, "You know I have an accent too." Trent spoke with his Brazilian accent. He had managed to cover it up because people said they had no idea what he was talking about with it. "Born and raised in a shanty town (poor town) in Brazil." He spoke proudley.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Essie smiled. "No way!" she said, a spark in her eyes. She wanted to say something, but she bet that he would laugh. "Ged' outta 'ere!" she said, her accent thick and heavy. She smirked, "You understand that?" she asked, looking at him.

ooc: Sorry about the weird way of typing the words, it's to show how she talks. :)
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:34 pm

"Hardly." Trent laughed. "Do you understand this," he started in English, "Estou a sexy para minha camisa." He laughed at the meaning. It had been a long time since he spoke portugeese, but he remembered it all. "Can you geuss what it means?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Essie bit her lip and guessed, she had taken Spanish at school, but she never really paid attention. "Um... I'm awesome and sexy?" she laughed at her horrible guess. She shook her head and moved her bangs away from her eyes. She knew she was way off and looked at him from under her bangs.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:46 pm

"Close, it means I'm to sexy for my shirt." He laughed. "But that was a good guess." He wasn't sure why everything he said related to him and his hotness, but he couldn't help it, he was smoking.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Essie rolled her eyes and pushed him sideways slightly. "You are so full of yourself." she said, smirking. She laughed and lied down on the ground. "It's nice out here." she said, looking at the patches of sky and stars she could see.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:51 pm

"Yeah, I geuss it is." Trent had never been one to pay attention to the sky. He normally payed attention to things like the tree's and ground. After he had gotten kicked out of school he just hung out in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:55 pm

She sighed, "This is the stuff you don't see in New York." she said quietly. She looked over at Trent. "What about you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She didn't know all that much about him she had realized.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:58 pm

"This was normal for Brazil." Trent stated. "I was practically living in the forest, until a few years ago." His face hardened as he remembered his time on the streets of Brazil. It wasn't his most pleasurable memories, the constant hunger and strive to live.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Essie's face softened at him. She touched his arm. "Tell me?"
she asked, softly. She didn't wan't to push him, but sometimes you had to talk about those things. Wow, she was turning into Dr. Phil.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:05 pm

"Nah, its not that interesting." Trent tried to blow it over like it was nothing. But it was something, something really big. He felt like a hypocrite, since he got Essie to tell her story but he wouldn't tell her his. But he couldn't because one difference in Essie's story and his was that Josh's death was not her fault, but there death was his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Clear The Mind [Open]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next