Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Clear The Mind [Open]

Go down 
+2
Pip
DollFaceღ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Essie shook her head. "I'd rather not." she said quietly. She didn't want to admit anything truly. She shrugged, "It doesn't matter." she said to him, looking in his eyes, trying to keep her now fake happiness show through her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:35 pm

"What ever you say, Essie." Trent sighed. Why wouldn't she open up to him? Did he do something wrong? "Did I do something to make you not trust me?" Trent asked.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Essie closed her eyes. "No. I don't trust people easily." she finally admitted. She had trust one too many people before, and her life fell apart. No one would know. She drew her eyebrows together. "It's just...me." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 pm

"Essie," Trent started, "I want to help you, you can trust me.". Trent told her even though he knew it probably wouldn't work. Either way it was worth a shot. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise" Trent stated. Again, he was shocked as to how weird he was acting around her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Essie shook her head silently. "No. I swore never to tell anyone, and I won't." she stated firmly. No one would want to be friends with the real her, the depressed girl trapped inside, who had serious problem with herself. They would leave her.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:06 pm

"Essie, please." Trent begged. "I'm worried, I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Essie shook her head, more firmly this time. She didn't want to say anything,"I won't tell you." She put her head down, "You can't make me." she said quietly looking at her shoes. She pulled at her sleeves, her nerves were starting to get the better of her. She prayed to her father for help.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:29 pm

"Essie I won't hurt you..." Trent trailed off. "Never mind, you would have told me if you wanted too."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Essie thanked the gods that he didn't push the subject any further. "I know you wouldn't hurt me..." she trailed off, she didn't know really, "But I just don't trust people that easily." she admitted again. She closed her eyes in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:33 pm

"I get what you mean," Trent shrugged. "It is very difficult to trust people, I didn't really think it though." Trent said sheepishly. Trust issues were hard to overcome, he should know that by now.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Essie smiled weakly. She didn't know what she would say now. Everything coming out her mouth was wrong. She closed her eyes again, sitting down on the soft ground. She was extremely tired, but she knew if she fell asleep, she would wake from a nightmare, giving away even more to Trent. She fought her sleepiness away. She only hoped that Trent didn't notice her struggle to stay awake out of fear of her secrets.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Essie looked tired, but he figured it was the stress of him pushing her to much that made her look like that. "So, what's up?" Trent asked, trying to break the awkward silence that was between them.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:00 pm

She half-smiled, "I'm sitting against a tree...someone's died, someone was just born, and someone just dropped out of school. Not much, what about you?" she asked, hoping that she wouldn't fall asleep. She tried to keep talking, so she rambled on about nothing. She was stating random facts about nothing. Maybe Trent would shut her up.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:04 pm

"Ok, I get things are happening." Trent laughed. "But seriously what's up?" Trent continued, "I mean what happened before just sitting here, by a tree?"

Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Essie smiled, "I was training my butt off." she said, deciding to thow her dagger one foot above Trent's head. She smiled, sleep was taking her over, she normally never slept except at night and early in the morning. She wondered why she was about to fall asleep in the afternoon. "Mr. D thinks we need to train even more.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:29 pm

"Yeah, blame Mr. D." Trent joked. But it was true in his mind. He was literally the cause of everyone's problems. Well not everyone's but most peoples.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Essie sighed, "I know." her eyes closed as the sun set somewhere in the distance. She was falling asleep and she couldn't help it now. Before she fell fast asleep she said. "Wake me up if I start to talk." she mumbled the last words before falling asleep from the stress and memories. She hoped he would listen and wake her up before she started revealing her past.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:06 pm

"Ummm... OK?" Trent said. He didn't know why she wanted him to wake her up while she was sleeping. If anybody did that to him, he'd stab them for waking him up. He settled down next to her and gazed at the sky, trying to find shapes hidden in them.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Essie started to mumble. "No," her body grew tense as the dream replayed what happened to her. She continued to talk rapidly in her sleep, she wanted to go away. She was a small 11 year old version of herself. The Ares kid were picking on her again, and Josh, one of her older siblings had stepped in between them. 'No, Josh." she said, still not waking up from the horrid actions happening inside her head. She was going rigid, she didn't want this to happen.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:36 pm

She was mumbling things, that wasn't good apparently. "Umm..." Trent started, "Essie, Essie." He poked her cheek over and over again. She was mumbling some WEIRD things.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Essie smacked him and woke up speedily. "What did I say?!" she asked, her eyes shining with fear. She hoped that he said nothing that revealed too much. She didn't want anybody to know. She didn't trust anybody, not that well anyways.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:51 pm

"I didn't hear much." Trent confessed. "I mean, I heard Josh, no, and something about Ares kids, but I didn't catch much." Trent reassured. Whatever happened in her dream was bad, but could it be as bad as what he did?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Essie, bit her lip. "Okay." she said, she wouldn't look at anything for very long, now was when she was thankful for being diagnosed with ADHD.She had forgotten that memory, the ares kids had beat Josh up so much that Josh had to be sent to the infirmary for a long time. A time following that was when Josh had stood up for her when they had started pushing her around for not being able to fight with a so=word. Josh had gotten stabbed and died two days later. She felt tears threatening fall. Josh was her only friend, he was the closet to family she had. She shut her eyes, trying to block out the memories flooding in.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:00 pm

"Essie, please don't cry..." Trent begged, he wasn't good with crying people. "I'm sorry, just don't cry." I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Essie shook her head. This would be the only time she would cry, and it was in front of someone. She let a few tears fall until they started streaming down her cheeks. She closed her eyes, trying to stop everything from showing, she couldn't show that she was crying. It was weakness, it made her vulnerable, easy to catch. She was a stupid, vulnerable, emotional girl. She wiped her eyes with more force than necessary. She wasn't about to sob, or cry a lot in front of him, in front of anyone. She pulled away from his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Clear The Mind [Open]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next