Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Clear The Mind [Open]

Go down 
+2
Pip
DollFaceღ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:48 pm

"Essie, daughter of Apollo." she smiled and shook his hand. "What brings you to the trail?" she asked, leaning up against a tree, fixing her hair into a quick messy ponytail. "Why no horse?" she asked curiously? She thought she was one of like the three people who didn't bring their horse onto the path, because horses hated her.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 pm

"Horses hate me..." Trent muttered. "I prefer llama's to horses." Its true, Trent had once had a pet llama. Well, not so much pet its more like he stole it from some petting zoo, but he loved it either way.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Essie laughed slightly, "They hate me too. I tried to ride on and it..." she bit her lip and turned red, "It flipped me over..." she laughed at herself. She remembered when she didn't get off the horse ran her into a bush, she fell off and broke her leg. She shook her head smiling, the infirmary was more of her home from when she was 11 than her actual cabin.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Trent had to laugh at that. "That happened to me too! I thought it would be just like riding the llama I had, Larry." He paused at the memory of being thrown into a tree from the horses back. "Not a fun. Llama's are so much better."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Essie laughed. "Almost all animals hate me except for birds." as if on cure a bird came flying up to her shoulder and tweeted animatedly. "See?" she asked, smiling. She smiled, 'Horses are so complicated!" she exclaimed, after she got the little bird to go away.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:09 pm

"Yeah, well birds don't like me much either..." Trent trailed off. "I barley get along with humans, how would anyone expect for animals to like me." Trent grinned, "But your right, at least humans tell you what they feel." He thought about it some more, "Most of the time at least."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Essie smiled at him, "There's not much trust here." she spoke aloud in a wonderous tone, making a joke to herself. One of those people were here. "If it counts for anything, You aren't bad to talk to." she shrugged, "You're nice." she smiled as she pulled down her sleeves, seeing as they were rising up. She wore her long sleeved shirts all the time, even on a day like that one, 98 degrees.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:24 pm

"Really?" Trent's eyebrows rose up in shock. "Nobody's really been around me too much, let alone stays around to talk to me." Trent confessed sheepishly. He too pushed up the sleeves to his military coat because of the heat.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Essie shrugged, "Let's just say... you aren't the worst person I've met. You are actually pretty nice." She smiled and played with her weapon belt. She was getting hot, but she didn't want to roll up her sleeves, that would be yet another person to tell about her past. She sighed and shut her eyes momentarily while leaning against the tree.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:31 pm

"Are you ok?" Trent asked worriedly. He was boiling from the heat too, but no where near as bad as Essie was. "Do you need to go to the infirmary or something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Essie slightly opened her eyes, giving him a small smile. "I'm fine." she said quietly, it was all her voice could muster. She never could stand her stupid father's sun. She hated it. she forced her eyes open fully. She sighed as she took a quick drink from her water bottle. It was times like these that she needed it, when she refused to show her past in the middle of the summer.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Trent was still worried for Essie, even if he had just met her. He couldn't help it she was one of the only people that didn't completely hate him. But he had no idea whether to keep asking if she was alright or not. "Your sure, you don't feel sick?" He had to ask one more time just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Essie nodded weakly, "Positive." she knew she was lying, she felt like she was going to pass out from being overheated. She tried to shake off the feeling by taking another long drink of water. She started to feel lightheaded, but she shook it off slowly. She sat down in the shade of a tree. "I don't feel sick." she said, trying to assure herself more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Trent still didn't believe her. Was it because of his paranoid personality disorder that was always suspicious of others, or was it something else. Whatever it was Trent didn't push it. Instead he sighed and sat next to her under the tree. "Jeez, aren't the borders supposed to block out weather?" Trent asked and took his jacket off.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Essie sighed, "Yeah, but they can't block everything, especially if Apollo's mad at someone, and choose to raise the heat inside the camp." she closed her eyes, trying to get her blood to flow correctly again. She took another drink as she wiped some sweat off of her forehead. "It's supposed to make us put more into training so we can work harder." she scowled at the idea Mr. D had come up with. "Mr. D's idea." she explained.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:13 pm

"Mr. D!" Trent growled. "Mr. D is to lazy to do work or even train himself! Why should we have to work harder when he never works at all." Trent groaned at Mr D's laziness, it was one of the most annoying things ever.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Essie sighed, "Don't trash him too much, remember what he did to _____." she sighed. She almost laughed, "Mr. D is definitely lazy, but that's how he's supposed to be, lazy and drunk." she said, half-smiling.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 pm

"It's the sad truth." Trent nodded in agreement. "I can understand drunk, but he could honestly move around more." Trent moaned. "After all he's the god of parties shouldn't he be insane and energetic?" And tipsy, Trent added in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Essie laughed slightly, it was all she could manage, the heat was getting to her."I know, but i guess he's just the aftershock of everything." she smiled weakly. her eyes were shutting slightly and she forced them open. She didn't want to faint, it was a sign of weakness. She decided to give in to her past, she didn't have to talk about it if she didn't want to. She rolled up her sleeves, scars along her arms showing brightly against her tanned skin. she decided to pretend she didn't notice it as she took a drink.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Trent knew it was rude to stare but that's just what he was, rude. "Essie, what's that on your arms..."Trent stated bluntly. He wouldn't let her do what he thought she was doing to herself happen.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Essie looked at him, "What do you mean?" she asked in an innocent tone. She looked at her arms, "Oh, this?" she played it off like it didn't matter. "It's a birthmark." she said shrugging. She didn't want to lie, but she wasn't about to tell him about what she had done, no one was supposed to know.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 pm

"Essie, you and I both know that's not a birthmark," Trent was trying to be as soothing as possible, but he was horrible at doing that. "Essie, I don't..." Trent didn't know what to say anymore. He didn't like what she was doing to herself but there was no way he could convince her to tell him. "Please, Essie." Trent begged.

Last edited by ducks-r-homicidal on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:35 pm

essie raised her eyebrows. "well you Better BelIeve that it's a birthmark," she crossed her ams, "because that's all you're going to get out of me." she took and drink and leaned aginst the tree again she wasn't goin to reveal anything. He couldn't makes her. Her head was pounding and all she wante to do was colapse and run off, she wanted to cry, but she kept an emotionless mask on.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:40 pm

"Essie..." Trent stopped before he could say anything else. She didn't want to talk about it, so he shouldn't question it. He stood up and spun around to look her in the eye. "I..." Trent sighed. He still didn't like what she was doing to herself, and it was breaking his reputation as the sadistic and insensitive son of Phobos.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:14 am

Essie looked at him, forcing her emotions to keep away, "You what?" she asked, her voice portrayed nothing, it was an empty silence. She didn't want to talk about it. Wasn't this the son of Phobos? Wasn't he supposed to be insensitive, and hostile towards people? She shook her head. "If you're going to dwell on the subject, nothing is going to come out of my lips for you to hear." she stated in a monotone. She wasn't behaving like a child of Apollo either, but that was beside the point in her mind. She never fit in with her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Clear The Mind [Open]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next