Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:- Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-   Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 pm

I told Cole to leave me alone. He was following me around everywhere. Yeah sure, he's my brother and we have to look out for each other. Blah, blah, blah I heard the lecture already from Aunt Jenna. But I swear, that boy was driving me nuts. I take a leftover branch from a tree that was left in the sand and I scrape it against my dagger. Something I learned in juvie. I scan the scene to see if there was anyone around.

Last edited by Brand New Eyes on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-   Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:57 am

Sam walked onto the beach with his smile turned around. He'd known that Lizzie was crazy. Anyways, the teen sauntered across the shore and noticed someone. She looked a little paranoid. Sam didn't know to disturb her or not, but he decided maybe talking would make everyone feel better. Sam's eyes sparkled, but no smile still across his face. "Hi." He murmured softly, not wanting to really speak. Sam's not really shy, but depressed that he was 'played.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-   Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:04 pm

I look up from my activity and saw a boy about my age saying Hi? I give him a small smile and I look back down. I tried to shape the wood into a similar version of my dagger. My dagger slipped and cut my finger. "Crap," I mildly curse observing gash.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-   Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:34 pm

I walk on to the beach with a smile. " Hi!" I say to two people on the beach i dont think i've met. I look at them and they both seem upset. My smile fades. " Are you two alright?" I ask concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-   Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:28 am

"No, I'm not alright." I harshly say to the girl. I lift up my hand observing the cut, "Oh it's not that bad." I stick the finger in my mouth and I start sucking the blood. In my other pocket, I took out a washcloh to wipe the blood off of the dagger.

Last edited by Brand New Eyes on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-   Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:15 pm

" I am sorry" I say sympathetically. " What is the matter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-   Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:42 pm

I hold my finger furiously in his face, "This!" I exclaim, "This is the matter!" I remove my finger from her face to put it back into my mouth.

Last edited by Brand New Eyes on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-   Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 pm

"Oh, I am sorry." I say.

OOC= IT A GUY !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-   Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:37 pm

~AH! Ok.

"Yeah, me too." I say being rude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-   Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to Clear My Head, That's Not Working Out So Well -:|:-OPEN-:|:-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: