Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Is the coast clear? [ open ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Is the coast clear? [ open ] Empty
PostSubject: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Kalliope stepped into the Amphitheatre, her light hair wrapped up in a scarf. She walked down the steps until she reached the floor level, and sat on the bottom steps, laying out across the stone. She stared up at the noon sun, her green eyes watering a bit as they adjusted to the light. She yawned and stretched a little, pulling out her dagger and running her finger along the edge.

She wasn't too pleased with the current state of things at Camp. Not since Castor had died. Pollux was about as useless as a bag of rocks, and the Dionysus Cabin had filled up fast. Who knew there had been so many kids. She snickered lightly, then looked around. "Geia sas?" [ hello? ]
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:10 pm

(May I)

Flare made her way down the amphitheater, slightly clumsy, her cane tapping at the ground infront of her as she made her way foreward. Flare's ears twitched as she eard a girl speaking nearby "Hello" she says her cane moving about on the steps as she descended them slowly. Flare walks forward tapping the steps slightly, her cane collided with something she idn't recognise and so she whacked it again experimentally, before she realised she was hitting someone's leg. "sorry about that" Flare says grinning nervously rubbing the back of her head with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Kalliope jumped when her leg was whacked with the cane and she shot up, a bit angry. "Einai mia chara," [ it is fine ] she grumbled angrily, rubbing her leg. She looked up at the girl. "Eimai Kalliopi. Kai eiste?" [ I am Kalliope. And you are? ]
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Flare blinked slightly her head snapping in the direction of Kaliope's voice, "Oh I am flare daughter of Aphrodite." Flare shook her head slightly pressing her cane against the ground besides her. Flare shrugged "did I hurt yuo?" she says tilting her head before turning away from the girl, reaching out with her left hand pressing it against the girl's shoulder patting it slightly.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:40 pm

"O pateras mou einai o Dionysos." [ My father is Dionysus. ] Kalliope shook her head, then looked at Flare. "Ochi, den mou kanei kako." [ No, you didn't hurt me. ] She twitched when she was touched, but let the other girls hand rest there. "Eisai tyflos?" [ Are you blind? ]
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Flare blinks slightly pulling her hand back almost immediatly she curled her fist slightly and uncurled it again allowing her arm to fall back to her side. Flare nodded slowly "yeah" she says, pursing her lips in thought. Flare rubbed the back of her head slightly tapping her cane against the ground as if making sure it wss still there.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Kalliope looked at the girl next to her before looking back up at the sky. She wondered if she had hit a nerve, asking the girl if she was blind. Then again, not many people wanted to be around her. And it wasn't like she blamed them. She was rude, more often than not, and usually offended everyone.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Flare straightens herself brushing herself down with her free hand she moved her hand once again over to Kaliope. Flare's hand found the girls face, she moved it down sliding it so that it came back to her side once more. Flare moved to the side moving to sit down wherever she could.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Kalliope stiffened as Flare's hand touched her face. "Eiste ginei?" [ Are you done? ] She snapped, looking at Flare. "Den eimai opados tou na ton angizoun. Tha borousate na echete zitisei." [ I'm not a fan of being touched. You could've asked. ] She looked at Flare calmly.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 pm

"Your right" Flare says a coy smile upon her face "I could have asked" she folds her legs calmly her cane resting on her knees. Flare shrugs slightly biting her bottom lip humming softly to herself "I could have asked..........I could have asked" se sayspondering it slightly. Flare bit her bottom lip "but where ould be the fun in that?"
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Kalliope looked at the cane on the girls knees. "Well," she finally spoke in English. "I guess the fun would be in the fact that I don't steal your cane. Don't touch me again." She left the threat a bit open - ended, looking away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Flare nods slowly gripping the cane just for extra measure, she gripped the handle tightly, shaking her head briefly. Flare's lips curved into a small smile "oh and you realy think you can take my cane.......I dare you."
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Kalliope yawned loudly, making sure the other girl sensed the the sarcasm and lack of caring. "I have better things to do," she said lazily, leaning back against the stone steps. She mulled it over in her head, then laughed. She obviously didn't have better things to do, since she was laying around in the Amphitheatre, arguing with a Daughter of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:24 pm

"No you don't" Flare says folding her arms, she let out a small yawn she grinned slightly getting to her feet. Flare blinked resting her hands ontop of her cane, she was facing towards the centre of the ampiphetre. Flare shrugged "I see your scared of losing to a blind girl."
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Kalliope looked up at Flare before standing up as well. She shook her head lightly. "I could take you with my hands tied behind my back." She stepped in front of Flare, looking down at her. "But I won't. One, cause I really don't care. And two, because I'm not going to fight someone I have no beef with." She shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the coast clear? [ open ]   Is the coast clear? [ open ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the coast clear? [ open ]
Page 1 of 1