Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

East Coast heat wave, eghh!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

East Coast heat wave, eghh! Empty
PostSubject: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Ok so it's really hot on the east coast.

Comment if you live in the East or Northeast. Like from Ohio to the Atlantic Ocean. See where I live. My windows are sweating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Your windows are sweating? xD

What's the temperature there? It's 33 °C here but it feels like 42 °C.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:16 pm

It's like 100 degrees here in NYC. Whats the temp in Farenheight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:20 pm

About 91 degrees - feels like 108 degrees.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:22 pm

I don't know that exact temperature...it's pretty hot though. xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:24 pm

I know its horrible I'm outside on my labtop. In NYC since theres all this pollution the air feels twice as hot. Hey at least I'm getting a tan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Lol, I'm tanned enough so I'm staying indoors. My living room is cool, because of the air conditioning, but then when you step in the hallways it's all humid and hat and icky. xD

You didn't find any shade?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:29 pm

I live in New York City. It's a far cry from Alaska, where my dad lives, since Alaska is usually not this hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:31 pm

I live in Canada.

But hey, you live where Percy Jackson lives. o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Haha. Not that far from where it says he lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Sweet. You should like, kick down their door and demand that you see Percy Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:44 pm

When life gives you lemons throw them back and demand Percy Jackson. Haha. That's on a T-SHirt but it says demand Edward Cullen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm sure you would prefer that it says "Jacob Black," am I right or am I right? xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Yes thats exactly what I said to the sales lady.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:22 pm

They say the heat wave is in effect until Thursday night. I can barely even go outside!!!
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:40 pm

I know it's so hot!!!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Heat Wave? Never heard of it. I live in New Jersey, and it was 100o today. In Fahrenheit. Because in Celsius that would be like 212o Fahrenheit. I had like 3 bottles of water today. (which is a lot for me!) Too bad you live in New York... I went to NYC a couple summers ago, and it smelled bad and was like REALLY crowded. I'm using "like" a lot...
Spoiler:

santa-rendeer=rendeer=rendeer=rendeer=rendeer=rendeer=rendeer=rendeer
Santa and his reindeer. Random, isn't it?

Last edited by Chiramii on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Santa-ness.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Coast heat wave, eghh!   East Coast heat wave, eghh! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Coast heat wave, eghh!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: