Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Clear The Mind [Open]

Go down 
+2
Pip
DollFaceღ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
ducks-r-homicidal

To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:44 pm

"And I'll cover your left." Trent told her. "Becuase my left ear hears better then a normal ear since I rely on it more." He elaborated. 3 hours ago he was lost in the horse path and now he was makng a good friend. Weird what surprises life can bring you.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Essie laughed lightly, "Sure." she said smiling. It was starting to get dark enough that she couldn't see anything. "It's getting sort of dark..." she said, she felt cold a she wrapped her long sleeves closer to her arms. "I hate cold weather." she admitted, it wasn't just because of her father, she hated having to get coats, and the murderous shopping, and everything that involved winter coming.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:17 pm

"Neither do I." Trent stated. "I grew up in Brazil, so I kind of got accustomed to the heat." Trent said. He had hated the first winter in the states. He went out in a sleevless shirt and shorts, because he didn't really know anything about the climate in the winter. He was used to rain and sun and constant heat.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Essie smiled, "I lived in New York, it was so long and when it is winter there, there's non-stop snow." she sighed and leaned against the tree again, she was so ready to fall asleep, but she didn't want to, not yet anyways.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:24 pm

"I still prefer the scorching heat to the freezing winter." He finally noticed Essie's tired expression. "Are you tired, because you look like your about to pass out." he murmured softly, to not startle her. Whenever he was tired or sleeping and someone tried to wake him up, he'd probably scream at them. But being gentle always helped make him not scream at you.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Essie shook her head stubbornly. "No." she said like a little child. She didn't want to go to sleep. Her eyes were drifting closed as she forced them open for the fiftieth time. She sighed, she wanted to sleep but she couldn't go to sleep, she wanted to talk more.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:26 am

"Ok then, but if you fall asleep I'm bringing you back to camp." He told her. Sleeping was one of the most important things to him and without sleep, he'd be like Oscar the Grouch from seaseme street. He'd turn green and live in a trashcan. Oscar was the best in Trent's mind.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:12 am

"No. I don't wanna g back." she mumbled, not being able to fight back the sleep anymore. her eyes were drifting slowly. She didn't like being hyper, but she didn't like being tired either. She sighed and turned her head the best she could to look at Trent. "I won't go to sleep." she mumbled. She fell asleep as soon as her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:18 am

"Ok, whatever you say Essie." Trent laughed. He wasn't sure if he should bring her back to her cabin or just stay here with her. Either way, he was tired and he leaned against a tree so he could fall asleep. He drifted into the land of dreams and nightmares as soon as he shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:17 am

Essie woke up slightly. 'No dreams.' she thought to herself, smiling. She looked over at Trent, he was sleeping so peacefully. She sighed, and shrugged her shoulders. She would try to practice on a tree a bit farther away from Trent. daylight was coming, and if she ever wanted to get as good as her siblings at aim, she would have to practice. She got out her dagger and threw it to the nearest tree.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 pm

"No..." Trent sleep talked, "Don't bite that," He mumbled in a daze. "I'm here, not in Rehab with Lindsey Lohan!" Trent woke up and jumped up after his... Interesting dream. He had been arguing with a phone, that turned into his old friend Pedro that turned into Medusa who was trying to bite him. Then into a toddler that kept calling him Dad. It was very strange.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Essie turned at the sudden noise, with her bow raised and aimed. She sighed and lowered her bow when she saw that it was just Trent. "You awake?" she asked, looking at him. He said something weird, but she didn't pay any attention to it. She raised an eyebrow, "Earth to Trent..." she waved her hand in the boy's face.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:30 pm

"STOP! LINDSEY! I WON'T PAY FOR YOUR REHAB!" Trent was startled out of his dream by Essie's hand. For once he was glad that he was woken up, instead of being irritable like he normally was. He did not want to spend another dream with Lindsey Lohan and there imaginary child. It was a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Essie looked at Trent. "Can I ask what exactly you were dreaming about?" she half smiled at him as she threw her dagger sloppily at the tree before going over to him. She smiled and sat down. "If you don't want to say...that's..." she knit her eyebrows together, "Fine...but..." she smirked, "IF your having dreams about Lindsay Lohan..." she winked, "You need serious help." she smiled playfully, grabbed her dagger, and sat back down, looking over at him again.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:38 pm

"Yeah..." Trent trailed off. "I've actually been told that before." Trent muttered. He had been told that by his sort of old friend, Pedro. OF course, Pedro wasn't completely sane either, but he was an old guy. "But I'll never be as bad as Lindsey." He told her snarkily.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Essie made a face, "No...Lindsay is far beyond help..." she trailed. She sighed, "Can I ask what was happening in the dream?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She was curious to know.
Back to top Go down
ducks-r-homicidal

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:14 pm

"Ummm, lets just say it involved a baby, divorce papers, and a clown in a straightjacket." He blushed. It wasn't a dream you would think you would repeat. Trent had always had weird dreams, but there's a difference between weird and psychotic.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Essie laughed, When she calmed down she looked at him, "That is...interesting..." she said between chokes of laughter. "Any other weird dreams you would care to say about?" she asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Clear The Mind [Open]   To Clear The Mind [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Clear The Mind [Open]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7