Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Early morning riser (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arilee

Arilee

Early morning riser (open) Empty
PostSubject: Early morning riser (open)   Early morning riser (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:14 am

Early morning riser (open) Fgh_by_lotusblossoms-d4yj8le
. Arilee Moores . 16 . Daughter of Apollo .

She didn't usually wake up at 4:13 AM, but dreams have been disturbing her. She really didn't want to fall back into her little "dreamland," because...well...it wasn't all that much of a happy place. Instead, she came here, wrapped in a red sweatshirt reading Duluth in bold black letters in the front and Moores on the back above her shoulder blades. She was wearing a pair of comfy blue jeans and flip flops with her hair in her usual array of waves and curls. One thing she really liked about camp, no bugs! She never had gotten bit by one mosquito out here. Where in Minnesota it isn't possible. Even if you douse yourself with bug spray!
    She sat huddled on one of the steps of the Amphitheater, her knees drawn up by her chin and her white flip flops just peeking out beneath the bottom of her jeans. She wrapped her arms around her legs, Gods she was tired, but she couldn't dare fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Early morning riser (open)   Early morning riser (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:23 pm

As I walked into the Amphiteatre, I realized it was really early. As in earlier than I usually got up. At first glance, I didn't see anyone. But then I took another look around and saw a girl sitting down on one of the benches. She was about my age, and she looked lonely.
I walked over and sat beside her. Usually I didn't interact with others, but she really looked lonely.
'Hi. I'm Veronica Lyric, Daughter of Apollo. Are you okay? Whats your name?' I asked her gently, not sure was I out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Arilee

Arilee

PostSubject: Re: Early morning riser (open)   Early morning riser (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:09 am

She was thinking about her dreams, what they could mean? Or if they had any meaning at all. She was pulled out of her thoughts by a girl suddenly sitting beside her. She introduced herself as Veronica Lyric. She looked about her age, sixteen. And she looked concerned.
"I'm fine," she said, maybe a little to sharply. But hey, if she wanted comfort she could ask for it. "I'm Arilee Moores, daughter of Apollo. Which makes me your sister."
Okay, maybe she could be a little friendlier? "I'm sorry, I was a little sharp. Some dreams were just troubling me...and I don't really want to fall asleep even though I'm pretty much worn down." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Early morning riser (open)   Early morning riser (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:01 am

My sister. I had never seen her before, but that meant nothing. I was a loner.
'I can understand. Really, more then you could guess. Just not with dreams. I used to sleep walk. Lots. Mostly to the sitting room, but sometimes...to my cousins house across the road. Before she moved now. I used to dread going asleep in case I ever got up and hurt myself. But not since I was nine. Its better now,' I smiled. Then I had an idea.
'You could go asleep now. I'll watch to see if your having any bad dreams, and if you are, I'l wake you. We're sisters. It's my job to help,' I grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early morning riser (open)   Early morning riser (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early morning riser (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: