Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]

Go down 
+18
welshy
cher
maddie ☹
Effie
Erin (Granger)
sasori
Mark_Son of Hermes
Kol Mikaelson
Sonica
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Kendall
firelord zuko
AnnabethDianaChase
Orel
selene
Balisugar
Sniggle
Angel
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] Empty
PostSubject: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Some of you older members may remember the original CHB Matchmaker topic. Well this is a new, revamped topic! Spring is coming up and that means that soon love and baby animals will be in the air! So to get you (your characters) that Spring Fever that only comes from a relationship, the CHB Matchmaker Staff will match you based on an in depth, emotional profile that you will fill out.

"The Cupids"
Angel
Zan
Nico
Skye
Selene
Kendall
Moo
Pink
Colby
Sniggle
Brenny

Now you're probably wondering, What do I do to get this match for my character(s)?, How can I know who my match is? etc. Well I'll tell you through the power of DA RUULLEESS.
    Da Rules:
    Matchmaker questionnaire must be filled out IN CHARACTER
    Yes the questions are to be answered by the character you wish to enter into the Matchmaker System. This is not for the members, only for characters. Make sure that you answer the questions as your character would and please try to make them in your characters post color. (It just looks nice.)

Answers should be realistic
    Please don't fill out one of these forms with some crap answers like "I like pie". It just mucks up this topic and reflects badly on you. Please keep these answers serious and realistic to your character's personality.

Don't fight over matches
    Please stay mature about this matching process. If you did not get the match you were hoping for then feel free to PM one of the staff members. However, do so respectfully and calmly. Also don't get mad at someone if they get the match you were hoping for. Don't get mad at us either. Just don't get mad. Matches are not final, you can choose not to act on it. But if you have a specific character you're hoping your character will be matched with then just PM that person. This system is for people who have characters that are shy/incapable of expressing love/don't know what or who they want.

There is no limit to the amount of characters you can enter
    Yes that's right. You can enter in all of your characters if you really want to. This rule isn't really a rule, I just figured I should let you guys know. *cool dude nod*
I hold the right to edit, change, add, or remove any of these rules at any given time.

Now I'm sure you're all wondering, what does this questionnaire look like? Well I will tell you! The questionnaire is posted below. Copy and Paste the form into a new post in this topic. (Or if you wish for it to be private, PM it to one of The Cupids.)
Code:
[b]What is your full name?[/b]

[b]Are you a boy? Or a girl?[/b]

[b]How old are you?[/b]

[b]Who is your God Parent?[/b]

[b]What are your hobbies?[/b]

[b]List four Likes and four Dislikes[/b]

[b]What kind of music do you listen to?[/b]

[b]What is your favorite type of food?[/b]

[b]What is your sexual preference?[/b]

[b]Describe your ideal partner[/b]

[b]What is your perfect first date?[/b]

[b]Which of the following would you describe yourself as and why?
Caring, Detached, Protective, Romantic, Funny, or none of the above.[/b]

[b]Pick one: Beach, Forest, Mountains, In Doors, or Other. (If other, specify what you would choose.)[/b]

[b]What would you say is your most positive trait?[/b]

[b]Long Term or Short Term relationship?[/b]

[b]Anything else?[/b]

[b]Link to your character topic[/b]

Here is an example from one of our Cupid's, Pink:
Spoiler:

Now I bet some of you are wondering about the process. Well I'll explain it to you now! After you get us your character's filled out form the staff takes it into a private discussion. We compare the answers provided, snoop through past roleplays, read the character's info, and then we match you with three possible matches. These matches are chosen based on a deep level of compatibility, similar answers, possible chemistry, and other lovey stuff. Then we choose one of those three matches are then posted here with character name, links to their info, and roleplayer's username. Your character may not be matched right away, but please be patient. We are hoping that everyone finds a match. After you receive your match it is up to you and your partner how you wish to go about the process.
Thank you for reading and future participation!

Sincerely,
The Cupids
Angel, Zan, Nico, Selene, Moo, Pink, Colby, Sniggle, Brenny
This idea was originally Kendall's
and the original topic was created by Crispy Bacon.
Credit for concept and execution goes to them!

Last edited by Angel on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:52 pm

What is your full name?
Uh..hi. I'm Harper. Uhm, Harper Evans. D-do you need a middle name? I don't think I know mine...yeah.

How old are you?
I'm 15.

Are you a boy or a girl?
A girl.

What is your sexual preference?
Well, I've never dated a girl before...b-but I've never dated a boy, either. I guess...love is love? So..I don't know. I think I swing either way... Or no way...I hope I swing someway!! ):

Who is your God Parent?
Uh...my mother? L-Lady Iris... Er, do I call her Lady? I don't know... Mom sounds.. weird.

What are your hobbies?
Dance. Dance is my passion.

List four Likes and four Dislikes
W-well, I love dance, and, uh, fruit smoothies, and dan--wait I said that. Uhm, music, and I the sky, I guess. Like, all the clouds and colors and stuff. I wish I could paint them, but I'm not s-so good at art.

A-and, as for things I dislike? Uh, when people hurt other people's feelings, spiders, that show Dancing With The Stars, and, uh, the texture of pudding.

What kind of music do you listen to?
Electro, House, Trance, Rock, Rap, Hip-hop, Pop, DnB, Dubstep, Indie, Folk, Classic Rock, Grunge, anything else I can dance to...

What is your favorite type of food?
Oh! I really like sweet things, like fruit and pastries. And fruity pastries. I think I like cinnamon rolls the most, though. Like when they first come out of the oven and the glazing and dough is all warm and chewy...oh man, I love that...

Describe your ideal partner
W-well, I guess just someone I can count on. Like, they'll support me and be there for me and stuff... Someone who is good at dancing would be cool, b-but I don't need that! I just need someone I c-can trust...a-and will love me no matter how awkward I am.. And I know I'm awkward. I just...they need to know that too, and be cool with it, I guess. So probably someone who is kind of laid back..but there when I need a shoulder to lean on.

What is your perfect first date?
Oh... I don't know. I've never been on a date before... I-Is this question thingy almost over? ;__;

Which of the following would you describe yourself as and why?
Caring, Detached, Protective, Romantic, Funny, or none of the above.

Detached? Oh wait, maybe... caring? I-I don't know.. Is anti-social an option..? Not quite detached--because I want to be involved, I do, I'm just not good at it expressing myself in any way other than dance...

Pick one: Beach, Forest, Mountains, In Doors, or Other. (If other, specify what you would choose.)
Beaches are nice. But I really just love fountains.. Like, surrounded by older spanish architecture in front of a fountain. I'd love to be in a place like that... Maybe in a city--but not with too many people always around the fountain, so maybe at night when everyone is away. A-and the fountain could light up, too! Like those colorful LED lights you see in Disney world all around Cinderella's Castle. Huh, maybe I should just go to Disney. Or, uhm... Am I getting off topic? S-sorry! ;__;

What would you say is your most positive trait?
I-Is dancing a trait? I don't really know any good traits I have...

Long Term or Short Term relationship?
Long, definitely.

Anything else?
Is there a bathroom here? I-I have to go...really bad... ;__; /blush

Sniggle's input: I would appreciate if Harper could be matched with a character belonging to someone at least semi-literate who can write a paragraph or two per post. owob

Link to your character topic
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t7890p15-sniggle-s-character-vomit

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:02 pm

What is your full name?
Hayley Blue

Are you a boy? Or a girl?
Definitely a girl

How old are you?

I'm pretty sure I am straight

Who is your God Parent?
Aelous

What are your hobbies?
Swimming, climbing the climbing wall, playing with the wind.

Dislikes: Self-centered/conceited people, spiders, unclean things or people and tomatoes

Usually what ever is on. So these days that would probably be pop

Chocolate

He has to be kind, caring and a least a bit romantic. It would also be nice of he cared about keeping clean on a daily basis. I don't like unclean people. Oh, he also has to genuinely care about me.

Probably just a nice dinner and then a romantic walk. I'm not really into all that over the top stuff.

Which of the following would you describe yourself as and why.
Caring. I have to admit that if I see Ther is something wrong with a friend I'll try my hardest to find out what it is and fix it.

Pick one:
Beach

I try to think positive all the time. You won't find me acting all depressing and sad.

I suppose Long Term

Anything else?
Hayley is a new character so she hasn't been in any role-plays yet.

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9820-balisugar-s-characters

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:50 pm

What is your full name?
My name is Kiomi Semeion Lee.
How old are you?
I'm seventeen years young.
Who is your God Parent?
My god parent is Zeus.
What are your hobbies?
Uh, I like reading. Like a lot. I also like to sing and dance. I'm a really good actress, and I fake a lot of things most of the time.
  • Money
  • Storms
  • Darkness

Dislikes:
  • Sunlight
  • Imbeciles
  • Untidiness
  • Radishes

I really like alternative rock and pop.
My favorite type of food is Italian or Hibachi.
My ideal partner is someone who's a little sensitive, but not too sensitive that they can't take my sarcastic jokes. They should be funny, smart, and absolutely willing to do anything.
A guy who takes me to Central Park and we have a midnight picnic. Then we watch the stars and lie there together.

I would describe myself as Romantic.
Pick one: Beach, Forest, Mountains, In Doors, or Other. (If other, specify what you would choose.)
Other; Meadows.
I love to have fun and dance around.
I'm kinda in the middle. I guess... Long term?
Anything else?
I'm Korean?
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9508-can-t-you-see-the-sunlight-please-don-t-post-in-d#212683
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:58 pm

WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME ? :
Alex Carter.

HOW OLD ARE YOU ? :
I am 15.

WHO IS YOUR GOD PARENT ? :
*~ATHENA~*

WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES ? :
Hunting, reading , listening to music, general outdoor activities (nothing beats reading under a tree while your ears are plugged).

LIST FOUR LIKES AND DISLIKES :
*Reading (thriller, fantasy, mythology and a little manga).
*Listening to music (hip hop, pop, R'n'b and a little country Taylor swift to be particular.
*sleeping (look i know everyone likes sleeping but i LIKE! sleeping ).
*Hunting.

Dislikes
*people who argue without points.
*people who suddenly turn on the lights when you are sleeping (it's usually very hard to resist standing up and hitting them on the head).
*vegetables(who dose not).
*people who stare at you.

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO ? :
I think i already said that, hip hop, pop, R'n'b and country (when i say country i mean taylor swift).

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF FOOD ? :
I do not have but rice, noodles and meat will do anytime.

WHAT IS YOUR SEXUALITY? (STRAIGHT, GAY OR BI):
Straight.

DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL PARTNER :
Red hair dark makeup and cute and for emotions : funny, thoughtful, cheerful, good talker but not a talkative.

WHAT IS YOUR PERFECT FIRST DATE :
Nothing special just sitting by a body of water on a starry night with the breeze blowing and just talking.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS AND WHY? CARING, DETACHED, PROTECTIVE, ROMANTIC, FUNNY OR NONE OF THE ABOVE :
Caring : yes
Detached : somehow
Protective: sometimes
Romantic: not really
Funny: a little
I guess i'll go with caring.

PICK ONE : BEACH, FOREST, MOUNTAINS, INDOORS, OR OTHER. (IF OTHER SPECIFY WHAT YOU WOULD CHOOSE)
Other: Outdoors.

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS YOUR MOST POSITIVE TRAIT? :
Listening (i listen well)

LONG TERM OR SHORT TERM RELATIONSHIP ? :
Lort (somewhere in between).

ANYTHING ELSE? :
Im hungry

camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9877-orel-s-first-character#218135

Last edited by orel on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 pm

I think it would be beneficial to add gender and sexual preference categories because Harper could swing both ways and I'm sure others could too.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 am

Sexual preference was added yesterday, but I just added gender. I figured that we could just look at the character profile for gender, but it's just easier to ask. xD
Back to top Go down
AnnabethDianaChase

AnnabethDianaChase

PostSubject: Annabeth Chase Match Maker   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:42 pm

What is your full name?
Annabeth Diana Chase

Girl

How old are you?

Who is your God Parent?
Athena

What are your hobbies?
Visiting National Monuments, designing buildings, reading

Likes: Books, Architecture, Anything athletic, Watching National Geographic
Dislikes: Spiders, Cyclopes, Hera, Hubris (Fatal Flaw)

Mostly all types, not so much country.

Burgers. Anything will do when your hungry.

Men

Someone who can make me feel safe and happy, and someone who supprts my life choices.

Visiting Rome to see the Roman Colosseum would be a great first date.

I am very caring towards the people I love, at times I can be a little detached but that's only if there is a lot on my mind, I am very protective of my friends, I would never want anything bad to happen to them, I'm not too romantic or funny.

I would prefer the outdoors in comparison to indoors. I would like to stay away from mountains...Bad experiences. Anywhere is good as long as the company is good.

I would have to say, my pride.

Long Term relationship of course.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 pm

AnnabethDianaChase,

Your Matchmaker form has been rejected. You are not allowed to roleplay canon characters. (characters in the actual books.) We also already have a member with the canon character Annabeth. Please go make your own (original) character and wait for them to be accepted.
I would also suggest reading the rules. Because judging by the fact that you have also attempted to roleplay has Annabeth you have yet to actually read them.
-Angel
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:08 pm

What is your full name? Alec Kieran Whalen

Are you a boy? Or a girl? I am a boy.

How old are you? Seveteen years old.

Who is your God Parent? My dad is Cratus, the god of strengh.

What are your hobbies? My hobbies are quite simply reading, baking, and sports. I'll read pretty much any fiction, or mystery book, and some sy-fy. I baking is just a fun past time, plus who doesn't enjoy fresh muffins, bread, or cookies. I know I do! Sports are just fun to participate in, and watch. I'm evolved with mixed matiaral arts, running, weight lifting, baseball, basketball, football, and wrestling.

List four Likes and four Dislikes Four of my likes would be: Reading, I love getting my hands on a new book. Girls, hey I'm a teen guy, what do you expect? Movies, what person doesn't like movies? And, Sports, they're a great way to keep in shape, and be entertained.

Four of my dislikes would be: My parents, my mom and step-dad, they we're mean to me, they would beat me, and call me names, and talk about how worthless I am. Snakes, man nothing scares me more than snakes, they are just so creepy. Idiodic people, not people who can't help it, the people who act stupid, I can't stand it, why would you choose to act stupid? When people make fun of me, I hate it, it makes me feel worthless and like no one cares about me.

What kind of music do you listen to?I'll listen to alot of music but I prefer rock. I listen to a lot of Green Day, and Linkin Park.

What is your favorite type of food?Sushi! Haha, just kiding! I like a lot of food, but im a pizza kind of guy, I like just grabing a slice, and eating it. Dominio's is my favorite.

What is your sexual preference? I would prefer girls.

Describe your ideal partner My ideal partner would be someone that gets me, someone who understands what I've been through. I want someone who will be able to handle, my split personalities. I want someone who is sweet, caring, funny, and love able.

What is your perfect first date? My perfect first date would be a movie, or some type of sporting event. Followed by dinner, and ice cream, and then taking a walk. Kind of plain, but I like simple first dates.

I would describe myself as none of the above. I feel I'm more of a senstive, caring type of guy. I care a lot about the feelings of those I care about, I also get very upset, when people bully me, or my friends.

Pick one: Beach, Forest, Mountains, In Doors, or Other. (If other, specify what you would choose.)I'd have to go with other, and choose the lake. I love the lake, well any lake. You can swim, and kayak and do all sorts of things, and its not nasty salt water.

What would you say is your most positive trait?My most positive trait would have to be my loyalty. I am very loyal to the people I care about, I will do anything for them, and I would never be able to hurt them.

Long Term or Short Term relationship? Uh, Long term. I guess, short term relationships aren't my style.

Anything else?I hope, your able to find a good match for me!

Link to your character topic https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9385-viola-ml-s-updated-characters

Last edited by ML on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:30 am

What is your full name?
'Baylee Marie McCarnille.'

'Girl, duh.'

How old are you?
'Uh, about seventeen and a half to be exact.'

Who is your God Parent?
'Lord Zeus.'

What are your hobbies?
'Oh man, I really like drawing, composing music, playing guitar, annoying the living hell out of my cabin mates, freestyle dancing, and looting stores (shhh), I like baseball, basketball, tennis, golf, fencing, overall just sports...'

(b) 'Dancing is also really fun.'
(c) 'I also really like making crafts, just a perk.
(d) 'Animals, I love animals.'
dislikes
(a) 'Children. I don't like children.'
(b) 'Screaming children especially.'
(c) 'Don't lie to me, I hate being lied to.'
(d) 'Swimming. Don't get me wrong, I love wading in the water, I just hate being full body in the water.'

'Dubstep, rock, indie, rap, y'know, what most kids listen to now a days.'

'Personally, I really like indian food, and chinese food too.'

'Well, I'm Bi, so I guess either one. I like to lean toward boys mostly.'

'I would enjoy somebody with spunk, and who won't mind if I break out into a fighting rage. Guys who have a personality, y'know, not dead. Just somebody who understands me and what i've been through, and that can help me if I ever feel down. Overall just somebody to have a shoulder to lean on.'

'Doing something fun together. Whether it would be a streetdancing battle, looting stores, sneaking into a movie, or even just a trip to Pizza Hut. I want to have fun, while still getting to know him/her.'

'I would choose Protective, romantic, and funny. Mainly because I'm a Zeus girl. We all have our little secrets inside of us. It's part of our personality.'

'Uhhmm. Other. That would be city.'

'I don't really know about that, I mean different people like different things. I would say my attitude and spunk. Beauty, too, but that's probably not what you're looking for.'

'Uh, long term. I haven't been able to keep a relationship going without being harassed or something'

Anything else?
'Nope.'

Click my signature :3
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:59 am

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] Elora-1

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] Elora

What is your full name?
"We're talking full name here? Elora Jane Themp."
"Yes I know it's a weird name, my parents were creative I guess. Can we move on? My friends are forcing me to do this. They think that just because they have guys that I should have one too. I just want to get it over with.."

"I'm a girl. Do you really have to ask that?

How old are you?
"I'm sixteen. Born on October 13, 1994"
"Alright alright. Gosh, I'll just answer the questions. No need to get snippy"

Who is your God Parent?
"Hades, god of the Underworld,"

What are your hobbies?
"I like to read? I also like to play around with things like medicines, elixirs, poisons, things like that. I just enjoy hanging out in the quiet somewhere. It helps me to clear my thoughts."

"Didn't I just sort of do that? Ugh. I like quiet places, the colors black and red, I like chemistry and medicine, and I like to write.
I don't like loud people, I don't like liars, I don't like crows, and I don't like when people bother me when I'm trying to relax."

"It varies depending on what kind of mood I'm in. But music isn't always my thing. I sometimes just like quiet."

"I like chinese food? I don't know. I'll eat just about anything. But I've never been a big fan of meat. I'll tolerate chicken, but other than that I stick to vegetarian meals."
"How is that weird? I just don't like to eat meat. You know what, let's just move on,"

"These are getting a little personal, don't you think?"
"Yes I know it's a dating thing. But are they going to keep divulging deeper into my psyche? I feel like I'm at the psychiatrists office or something."
"No I don't visit a psychiatrist! I just meant tha- Men. I like men. Can we move on now please?"

"I don't...know. Someone who doesn't just look at me and think "Oh, she's so dark. She must be evil," I just want that chance... That chance to show them that I'm not some dark, brooding, evil child of Hades. Sure I have dark hair. Sure I might be a little harsh looking. And sure, I might not be the most talkative person around. But I still care about people. I still care about my friends and the people I'm close to more than anything. I have no expectations other than that. I just want a chance."
"Wha-what? Why are you laughing?! Don't laugh at my answer! That is extremely unprofessional! ...I thought it was a good answer. It's not like I said "He has to be beautiful and manly and amazing and inhumanely fantastic" or anything!"
"Wait! Why are you writing that down?"

"Oh gosh...I guess just something nice and peaceful. I don't want to go to some club or a noisy restaurant. I'd prefer something peaceful and just the two of us,"

"I'm kind of detached, but only because it takes a while for me to trust you. Once I do I'm very protective."

"Forest."

"I think it's how easy I am,"
"No not easy like that! I mean I'm low maintenance. I don't need to know where someone is 24/7. I don't need expensive trinkets. I'm a simple person to be with. And I'll be there if I care about you,"

"I don't really know. Long I suppose."
Anything else?
"Is it done?"
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t8909-from-the-mind-of-angel#203278

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:38 pm

What is your full name? "Audrey Vivian Brooks".

Are you a boy? Or a girl? "I'm a girl. I've never meet a guy named Audrey, but I supose theres a guy somewhere named Audrey"

How old are you? "I am fifteen years old, my bithday is May 5th"

Who is your God Parent? "My god parent is Hermes, but I'm also a descendent of Apollo"

What are your hobbies? "I like to read, write stories and poems, well I like any form of writing, I also enjoy running its relaxing to me, I also enjoy listening to music, and playing chess."

List four Likes and four Dislikes "Four things that I like would be: Animals, who doesn't like animals? They're just so cute! Writing, it just helps me express myself, without really talking to people, though I don't tend to let people read my writing. Books/reading, I love the feeling you get when you open a good book, and start to read and you just can't put it down. Finally I like chess, it's tricky, but its fun."

"Four things that I dislike? Hm, I can defiently think of somethings for this. I really dislike when people make jokes about gingers its cruel, We have souls people, or else we'd be dead, or just not there, like the people who have been kissed by Dementors, do we act like those people? I don't think so. I have a very strong dislike for eggs, I don't know why but I hate eating them. I do like to draw faces on eggs though, but only when I'm bored. I hate, and I mean HATE animal abuse, its just so sad and cruel, why would someone want to abuse a poor little kitten, or puppy? I also really hate, mean people, and bullying. It's so sad, and sometimes it causes people to hurt themselves, or even kill themselves."

What kind of music do you listen to? "I listen to a ton of music, of all different Genres. I really like Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Green Day, Foster the People, One Direction, and Adele."

What is your favorite type of food? "My favorite type of food? This is hard, I'm going to have to go with Italian. I don't know why, but I love pasta, and ceaser salad. Yum!"

What is your sexual preference? "I guess boys? I don't have much experince. I have no problem with girls, I honestly just want someone who treats me with respect. Though I guess I'd say I prefer boys. I don't want people making any more jokes, and rude comments on top of all the ginger stuff."

Describe your ideal partner "I want someone who is nice, and kind. I need someone who understands me, and is okay with who I am. Most importantly I want respect, I need to know that they respect me."

What is your perfect first date? "My perfect first date? I would have to say a picnic, or dinner, and then going on a nice walk."

"I would descrive myself caring, or none of the above. I care a lot about others, but I feel that I also, don't really express myself, and I would probualy describe meself as shy? Hm maybe detached would work here? I'll just go with caring, how about that? I would describe myself as caring, because I care about how others feel."

Pick one: Beach, Forest, Mountains, In Doors, or Other. (If other, specify what you would choose.) "Hm, hard decision. I guess I would have to pick beach. I love the feel of sand on my bare feet, and its a nice calming place to go, and write."

What would you say is your most positive trait? "My most positive trait? My loyalty, I guess. Even though I'm shy, whenever I meet someone, and make a friend, I become very loyal to them, and will do anything for them"

Long Term or Short Term relationship? "Long term relationship, no doubt about it."

Anything else? "Uh nope. Wait, I guess I should mention this, even though you have probually noticed. I am very shy, I don't like talking with people, but I will."

Link to your character topic https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9385-viola-ml-s-updated-characters

Last edited by ML on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] Starr_18

What is your FULL name?
Starr Rebecca Watson. Like you don't know!
Are you a BOY? Or a GIRL?
Duh, a girl! WHy would you ask such a stupid question, I mean, look at me!
How old are you?
17 years old
Who is your GOD Parent?
Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, thank you very much.
What are your HOBBIES?
Training with my bow and arrows, exercising, singing to the birds, and helping the fashion missing.
List four LIKES and four DISLIKES.
DISLIKES:
• REALLY ugly people
• People who insult me
• People who are mean
• People who joke around too much
• Clothes
• Fighting
• Singing

What kind of MUSIC do you listen to?
Pop, or anything popular at the moment. (And don't tell anyone, but I L-O-V-E country)
What is your favorite type of FOOD?
Anything fancy and French! Oh, and wild fruit!
What is your SEXUAL preference?
Men, boys, guys, muchachos, whatever you want to calll them.
Describe your IDEAL partner
Handsome. Oh, and won't get me angry, and make him my age or older, younger men never suit me.
What is your PERFECT first date?
Going out to a fancy resteraunt, and then after, kiss at a bonfire, or just a campfire, in the moonlight.
Which of the following would you describe YOURSELF as and why?

Romantic, absolutly! Because, come on, I'm charming, beautiful, and I have the BEST places for dates wired.
Pick ONE: Beach, Forest, Mountains, In Doors, or Other. (If other, specify what you would choose.)
I like forests.
What would you say is your most POSITIVE trait?
I'm beautiful. Um... yeah, that's probably my best one besides I'm a good fighter.
LONG Term or SHORT Term relationship?
Hell if I know! It depends on the guy, m'kay?
ANYTHING else?
Yeah, hurry up. Being single, isn't fun.
HERE'S A TOPIC THAT A DUDE CAN START ON: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9951-insert-a-topic-name-private-to-1st-poster-date-topic

LINK to your character topic
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9490-my-new-nightmare-ahem-dream-topic-new-charries-now

Last edited by Katniss Everdeen on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonica

Sonica

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:36 pm

What is your full name?
Katara Shay!

I'm pretty sure I'm a girl.

How old are you?
Sixteen.

Who is your God Parent?
Triton!

What are your hobbies?
Rollerblading, guitar playing, drawing.. Does cloud watching count?

Likes;
● Going on adventures. Duh.
● Ready bad jokes. Those are hilarious!
● Reading! Whats better than your very own ticket out of reality?
● Sports are fun, too.

Dislikes;
● I hate sea food with a passion. Fish are friends, not food, bro.
● I'm not much of a fan of heights.. Or bugs!
● Hipsters are pretty big jerks, so if you're a hipster, please stand on that side of the camp.
● I don't like cats. At all.

I haven't really thought about that.. I listen to all kinds of music, but I think alternative rock would be the best ever.

Italian. Just, ohmigosh, Italy is just amazing.

Boys. ❤

Describe your ideal partner.
Somebody who can keep up with me is just good. But somebody funny, and loves to run around as much as I do is more my style. And you'd have to love to daydream as much as I do, too~ Basically, somebody who's my best friend.

Hmm.. A hangout, maybe? Oh, I know! There's this one thing were the couple goes and tries to guess what kind of life a passerby lives. That was a really.. Unique(?) one.

I'm pretty funny, but I'm definitely caring.

The beach!

How energetic I am, I guess.

Long term, pleeeease.

Anything else?
Nope?

My what-- [ https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9779-sonica-s-character-s#219152 ]
Back to top Go down
http://kagemiyasonica.tumblr.com/
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] Emily
Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] Emily-1

What is your full name?
"My full name is Emily Artie Morgan"
"Yes I know, it's a weird middle name. My parents had strange taste is names,"

"...My name is Emily. Is it really necessary to ask that? Can't you just look at me?"
"What do you mean it's for the record? What record?! I'm answering stupid questions, not being held on trial for murder!"

How old are you?
"I'm seventeen years of age. My birthday is February 16, 1995."
"Gosh...I just thought you might like to know my birthday. No need to be so snippy.."

Who is your God Parent?
"Hormes, spirit of Eagerness and Effort."

What are your hobbies?
"I like to do a lot of things in my spare time. I train, I talk to people, I listen to music, I explore. I just like to always be moving and doing something. It doesn't really matter what I'm doing as long as I'm not just lazing around. Unless I'm tired, then I sleep like a child of Hypnos. But sometime I also like to just sit some where peaceful. I don't sleep, I just listen."

• Learning new things
    • Meeting new people
    • Animals"

Dislikes:
    "• Doing nothing
    • The overly cautious
    • When I fail
    • People who lie to me. I can't stay liars and betrayal."
"I enjoy a wide variety of music. I like a mixture of Classic Rock, Indie, Metal, and Alternative. It just sort of depends on my mood what kind of music I enjoy at the time,"

"I love food! I like all kinds of food! I'm a foodie. I'm surprised I'm not 2,000lbs considering the amount of food I eat. It's probably from the constant moving around. I'm open to eating almost any kind of food. Chinese, Mexican, Greek, Indian, Italian, as well as basic foods like pizza, hamburgers, hotdogs. I like junk food too. Chocolate, candy, chips, pretzels, popcorn. I just like food."
"Don't look at me like that... Now I'm hungry. I could really go for some french fries. Or a shrimp cocktail..or some mozzarella sticks...or some chocolate cake.. What were we talking about?"

"I prefer men."

"I don't want anyone who is high maintenance, but I also don't want someone lazy who just sits around. They have to be able to be spontaneous and pick up and move at a moments notice. They have to enjoy experiencing new things and exploring the unknown. They have to be protective and there for me when I need them. But I don't want them to think that I always needs them. Even though they're protective, they have to be able to let me go and be adventurous when I need to be. Perhaps my expectations are a little high... I just want someone who is there."
"Well what do you want me to say? Alright fine, I'll have the lowest expectations ever. My ideal partner? Someone who is breathing. Is that better?"
"W-wait, why are you writing that down? Don't get me wrong, I want them to be breathing. That's kind of important. B-but what about my other stuff? They can't just be breathing! Hey wait!"

"Can I change my answer for that last question? OR can we just get rid of it, that'd be fine too,"
"Fine gosh, I'll answer this question. No need to be so rude... Umm, perfect first date? For a first date I think I'd like to maybe go out to dinner? Maybe go explore the city and those fun, quirky little shops. And then maybe afterwards we could go to a park or something and end the evening in a peaceful way. That'd be a nice first date,"

"Funny or none of the above. I am caring. I care about people who are close to me more than anything. But I'm not close with a lot of people. I'm not detached at all. I am protective, but not enough to describe myself as that. I'm not really romantic. I kind of suck at the romance sort of thing. I am funny though. But if I had to use one word, any word, to describe myself it would be Adventurous."
"Yes yes, I know that wasn't one of the choices. Will you just write it down?"

"All of the above. I want to go everywhere! The beach, the forest, the mountains, the city, anywhere! I just want to go."

"I'd have to say my loyalty. Once I find myself caring about you I won't ever leave. I will be loyal until the day I die. Or maybe my strong will. But it depends if you see that as a redeeming quality,"

"Long term. I don't want any of this Short term crap."

Anything else?
"Not really..."

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t8909-from-the-mind-of-angel#203276

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, Truth is now acceptable, Fame is now injectable. Process the progress.

``Cali Logan

What is your full name?
My full name is Callista Marie Logan. But everyone I know calls me Cali. What? It's not a weird name...
Uh... if it wasn't evident already, I'm a girl. Can't you see it? Or hear it? Or tell by my name? Sorry!
How old are you?
I'm currently 17 years old.
Who is your God Parent?
Goddess of Magic! Hecate, she's really cool. No, I don't abuse my powers. Why would you ask? These questions are getting weirder.
What are your hobbies?
I'm not really sure. Well for one, I like to paint. Not that many people know that about me. I also like to practice magic incantations and read Ancient Greek. I'm also into dancing and singing. But don't tell my sister! She'll make fun of me...
... NO SERIOUSLY, DON'T!

• Practicing Magic
  • Talking
  • Having Fun

Dislikes:
  • Loud people
  • My sister
  • Obnoxious people
  • Spiders

I really like Pop. I'll listen to some rock, but only Alternative.
My favorite type of food... Well I could give you my favorite...style? I'd have to say Chinese food.
I could more or less go for both. I'm open to try new things! What? No, you can't tell my sister!
Someone who could understand my predicament with my sister and the trouble she puts me through. Someone who can help me through tough times and always comfort me and make me feel better. I wanna be cared for and thought of all the time.
[color=green]We would go out to dinner and then we'd go somewhere outdoors and sit around peacefully. What, I think it sounds cool!

Um.... Caring. Really Caring.
FOREST!
I'm rarely negative, unless I'm nervous.
Whichever.
Anything else?
Nope!
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t5002-last-time-for-now-my-charries?highlight=Last+time+for+now

© johanna of chb

Last edited by Clove on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] Tumblr_m2148rSODA1rnl4u3o1_500

What is your full name?
"My name is Scott -I don't know if I have a middle name- Sumter. I never bothered to find out my middle name."

"Last time I checked, I was a guy. If you want, I could check again, but I doubt the results would vary."

How old are you?
"I am the age of 18."

Who is your God Parent?
"My mother is Demeter. Hope this is so you won't pair me with one of my siblings...right?"

What are your hobbies?
"I like to...Hm. I guess I enjoy being in the sun with the fresh air. That always helps my mood. I love to sing, and I'm good at it too, I suppose. I want to stay modest at least a little. I enjoy collecting herbs. This may be a little weird but I like to identify them sometimes and tell their edible properties and healing and such. I like riding bikes too. It's a good source of exercise while the breeze is in your face at the same time.

"I like
spring, the smell of grass and meadows. I like singers, and singing. Song birds as well. I like to look up at the stars too. Finding constellations. I love soda. It's amazing. It's really fizzy and bubbly, I don't know why, I guess cause it has a lot of caffiene. Writing is pretty fun. Oh! Photography! That's probably more than four.

I dislike loudness that isn't good singing. Like screamo. I cannot stand such nonsense. I hate it when people don't smile. People look better when they smile. I hate abusive parents, adults or bullies. I dislike the fact that our rainforests are dying. I dislike that we can't see our godly parents. I dis- oh god. I'm about to rant. I will shut up now."

"I listen to stuff varying from pop to country to classical and variations of rap. I can't stand dubstep or screamo or metal or anything like that.

"Italian."

"Guys and girls. It's complicated.(look at the 'other' in his charrie form)"

"Someone with a great voice, a great smile and is slightly shy. Like someone I would be forced to get to know. Not that I wouldn't want to get to know them, of course. Someone with whom I can bond. Also, long term, not one night."

"Going to a quiet area where no one could hear. I would play my guitar and sing until we fell asleep in the meadow which we sat in, looking up at the stars.

"I'm pretty romantic, I would say. Hopeless romantic is a better word for it. I always wondered what real love was since my dad was sort of...a guy slut."

"Other. A meadow with sort of tall grass and a dark night with stars. God this sounds so weird, right? But I dreamed of this ideal location forever."

"If I had to say so myself, I would say I'm pretty kind. Of course, I'm not very trusting, but I try my best to be nice and loyal."

"Long Term"

Anything else?
-

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9276-brennan-s-wonderful-creations-mark-ii

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 pm

What is your full name?
Odysseus "Odie" Thomas Jones
Boy, DUHH
How old are you?
Who is your God Parent?
Hecate
What are your hobbies?
Magic, Swimming, Hiking, Listening to Music.
Magic
Animals
Hiking
Dislikes
Bullies
Boredom
Betrayal
Starfruit
Really any type of music except Classical
Sloppy Joes
Girls for sure
Pretty much, Someone I can trust. Adventurous, Not Lazy, Someone who isn't Psycho, Someone pretty, funny, smart but not a genius, strong will.
In my opinion there is no perfect first date, but if i have to say it would maybe have dinner than probably a night in the city something like that

Caring, Protective, Funny, Adventurous. I know it's not one of the choices just write it down
All of the Above, i like traveling
My Reliability and Protective
Long Term
Anything else?
Nope

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t5164-sonofposeidon-s-second-character

Last edited by Cimorelli Fan on Sun May 27, 2012 11:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:47 am

What is your full name?
Jacob Stephenson
I am hopefuly a boy.
How old are you?
I just turned seventeen a month ago.
Who is your God Parent?
My god parent is Gelos of coure.
What are your hobbies?
Well i like reading and goofing around. I cant think of anymore specifics.
I like cats, girls, being active and yet at same time relaxing.
I dislike violent people and violence all together. I dislike dogs, and i dislike.... i cant really think of anything else.
I love listening to music like three days grace, metalica, nirvana nad billy talent.
Definently italian food. Some types of sea food to.
The female human.
A girl who's friends and outgoing. Isn't too violent and hopefully isn't upset too easily.
A nice walk through the forest and a picnic.

Caring because i try my hardest to protect those close to me, which ties into protective. In my opinion im funny, but maby to others my jokes arent first class.
Forest by far. I love the green scenery, or the beautiful frost bitten pine trees.
I attempt the find the best or good out of most situations.
Long term. I dont see a point in short term relationships.
Anything else?
Yes, i hope my match loves cats cause i own one.
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9974-sasori-s-characters

Last edited by sasori-sama on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] Matches

The Following Characters have been matched:
Cali Logan & Baylee McCarnille ; Audrey Brooks & Scott Sumter ; Kiomi Lee & Alec Whalen.
Thank you all for submitting your characters to the CHB Matchmakers! And congratulations on being matched! You are free to go about these matches as you wish. Contacting your match's roleplayer would be a good start!
(PM one of the Cupids for any comments or complaints.)

The Following Characters remain unmatched:
Harper Evans ; Hayley Blue ; Alex Carter ; Elora Themp ; Starr Watson ; Katara Shayl ; Odysseus Jones ; Cole Llewellyn ; Seth Mantie.

So sorry that we have yet to find matches for all of you. But don't fret! We are still hard at work so that we can pair up every single one of you with your perfect match! We will have an updated list of matches for those who are currently unmatched shortly. Stay tuned!

Updates:
Due to an overwhelming amount of apps that have flooded in we will not be accepting applications for a while. We would like to try and match up as many of our unmatched characters as possible before we bring in new apps. We will let everyone know when we are accepting apps again. Check back for more information.
The Cupids

Last edited by Angel on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:48 pm

I have a question!

So, if someone really likes a charrie that's on here, but now can't submit theirs, can they PM you or one of the Cupids about it?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Yeah I'd do that. *nods* And of the Cupids are open to PM's. ^^
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Ok, thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:33 am

my character Seth Mantle is going to die in the manticore attack so im changing my enry to Jake Stephenson who im editing in now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]   Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! [CHB Matchmaker]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: