Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker

Go down 
+21
jessica
Melissa
Rainale
Delphi
ChivanChang
dean
Yolonda
Kendall
Zan
Bleh
Sona
Ravenswood
Yume
Inaniloquist
Colby
Sun-Spawn
Panan
selene
maddie ☹
Angel
Remplissage
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker Empty
PostSubject: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:29 pm

(( Originally Kendall's idea, so, CREDIT TO HER. ))

Too shy to meet people and make friends on your own? Wanting to find love but unable to without help? Then this is the service for you! Fill out one of the forms below and a matchmaker will help you find your soul mate.

Code:
What's your name?

How old are you?

Who are your parents?

Describe your ideal partner.

*optional- Do you have any preferences for the gender of your partner?

What types of things do you enjoy/like?

What types of things annoy you?

Would you say that you have a sense of humour?

What would you say is your most positive trait?

Long term relationships or short term?

Example application.
What's your name?
Felix Haywood

How old are you?
Seventeen years old

Who are your parents?
Well, there's Demeter, my mum, and George Haywood, my dad.

A nice girl who is a bit shorter than me, good at cooking, and polite. A proper lady preferably. I dunno, I don't really care.

I like playing football, cooking, running, the country, family, friends.

Oh gods. Punks, I guess. Commercials, smoking. Unless it's a good commercial, then it's alright.

Sure.

Hm. I guess the fact that I will not budge from what I believe in.

Long term.

[[ I got all lazy for the example thing. Feel free to make your character's either longer or shorter (though longer is really better). ]]

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Matchmakers
Music
Matrix Tooley
Roxanne

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 pm

-- Hey Crispy! Boredom pushed me to this. --

What's your name?
Matthew Aires

How old are you?
Sixteen

Who are your parents?
Hm...my dad, Apollo, not that I take too much pride in it. Then there's my mom, Jessica.

Well, I like girls who are rather smart, maybe even an Athena child. They have to be okay with the fact that I ramble, and sometimes drift off, etc. I like tall women, though I also want them to be shorter than I am. Hair and eye color doesn't really matter to me, and I think that we're all beautiful in our own way, though even if this sounds horrible, I don't want someone who's ugly, as you may call it...

I love to climb trees(even though it never ends well), and to sneak out at night. The beach is a wonderful place as well. I love to stay outside during warm, sunny, days, and I'm more of a warm person.

Firstly, I hate smart-alecs. Other than that, I can pretty much handle everything else.

Maybe...

I think my most positive trait is honesty. I hate to lie, mostly. I've never cheated on anyone...

Long term, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:42 pm

What's your name?
Kardel Michaels

How old are you?
Fourteen

Who are your parents?
Aphrodite and Gregory Michaels.

Preferably good looking, but I don't want to seem too shallow. I suppose someone who's nice would be helpful, but those things can be overlooked. However, I am a flirter, so she has to be okay with the fact that I'll still be flirting...It's just who I am.

You know, I'm a big fan of my hair. I mean...look ati it! Oh, you mean things we can do together? Oh. Well, I play the piano, I also play soccer when I'm bored. I love the beach, because who wouldn't want to see my shirtless?

I don't enjoy people who judge me just because I carry around a mirror and a comb. I'm not shallow! I just want to look my best.

Depends, am I trying to impress someone?

Have you seen me??

Something enjoyable I suppose. It doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 pm

~OOH I WANNA HELP *smiles evilshly*~

What's your name?
Angelica "Angel" McHaln

How old are you?

Who are your parents?
Aphrodite is my birth mother, my stepmother is Robin McHaln and my dad is Michael McHaln

Someone who is fun and adventurous. A smart guy, I guess, but funny as well. I'd like someone who is sporty and out there. And, if he causes drama, he's a no. Height, weight, doesn't matter. Though I would prefer a hot guy...

I like reading books, shopping, etc. The normal Aphrodite stuff, but I am the smarter one.( i.e., I love books, Suduko, etc.). Swimming is fun, too. I guess.

Drama! I hate it. And people that are too full of themselves. I also hate people who flirt with a million girls. Ugh!

You'd have to ask someone else.

Hmm, that I am lively. Some people are always hush hush, stay away. But I enjoy people!

Long term.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:01 pm

What's your name?
Cadil Logan

How old are you?

Who are your parents?
My mom Hecate. My dad Lucas Logan and my step-mom Lizzie Logan.

Somebody who's into the same things as me, someone who will connect with me, and listen to me, and somebody who'll risk stealing once in a while. I don't like people who are to full of themselves. They also have to be intelligent, I mean really.

I like to play video games, toy with magic, listen to music, read write, steal stuff....

Goody-Good people, scared people, dumb people, bullies, Ares kids,

No. I can't do that.

I like to help little kids out.

I gotta say long term.

Last edited by Matrix Tooley on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:47 pm

What's your name?
Sedric Cuerda.

How old are you?
Fifteen.

Who are your parents?
Chronos, god of time, my father, and Maria Cuerda, small buisness owner, my mother.
Someone who will not flip their holy magicarp when they see me.
"......."
I would use those words if I could. MOVING ON! I'd like to meet someone who actually has feelings. I don't want to go on a date with some manipulative arse who cares for nothing but their self. Who'd want to go out with someone like that? A woman who isn't stupid. Stupidity is my one true hatred. Oblivious is ok, but stupid is not. ALSO, sharing a passion for cooking would be cool... Being alone as far as you know is kind of an awful fealing.

Cooking, card games, motorcycles, card games on motorcycles, abridged series, steampunk stuff, a few video games, superhero movies, con air, bel air, fresh air, the beach, grilled hamburgers, grilled steak, massive ammounts of sugary treats, not being bullied, young women, women with whips, snakes, aaaaaaaand my mp3 player.
And my Nintendo DS!

Ares kids, bugs that are awful, spiders, the hair I am growing in places it shouldn't grow, out of control fire, and mindscrew illusions.

Pffffff, humor. Humor is for little babies who poop their diapers hard.
"......."
...Are you taking me seriously? I can understand this is a stupid matchmaker thing, but can I joke atleast one or twice?
"......."
Ugh.

My ability to cook just about anything.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooong term. Or atleast until 2012.
"......."
...get out
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:41 am

What's your name?
Seth "Sun-Spawn" Flayer

How old are you?
Eighteen

Who are your parents?
Apollo, god of the sun, and Caitlyn Marie Flayer (deceased)

A girl who is willing to be a bit adventurous. A pretty girl would be nice, but they should be someone i can have an intelligent cnversation with.

Reading, just hanging out, and watching the sunset

Drama and Ares kids.

yeah, most definately. I can make a joke from anything

my positive attitude, that I maintain most of the time, except in dire circumstances.

long term
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:16 am

What's your name?
Colby J. Fiser

How old are you?
I am 15 years old

Who are your parents?
My mother is Nyx, goddess of Nyx and my father is Derek Fiser and very uncaring

Someone kinda fun, not too big of a age differance. I like guys who are friendly, and strong (I think being picked up is fun) They HAVE to understand I am a free soul.

I like going to palce withwater, alouth I don't like cold water. I like animals, coffiee (but people aviod me when I have to much) I like goofing around

Shollow people, preps, two faced people, to much yellow and PDA

I don't think I a sence of humour, but I Am funny

I am honset, but trustworthy, and I'm also very sweet and happy preson, unles I'm P.O'd then I'm dangerous and very mean. I can be kinda blunt

Sometimes short sometime long, Like I said free soul, so It depend on if they are wrong for me
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 pm

HEY AEON ANANKE HERE. We're gonna do something different here, Umm... my bro Terry here...
Umm... Hi.
He can't see too cool, so we're gonna do some audio recording stuff. ALRIGHT LET'S GO!

What's your name?
What do you mean, you already know my name man. Hunh, oh for the survey? Hi... My name is Terry, Terry Veillance. It's actually short for Tiresias but uhh... don't bother with that, hahaha. Most people can't pronounce it.

How old are you?
I'm 16 years old.

Who are your parents?
Umm... my dad's name is Apollo and my mum's name is Fate. Well, her last name is Veillance, 'cause hahaha, my last name is Veillance, right?
She's really nice and works really hard to take care of me, even though it's tought for her...

W-wait what? What is this survey even about?
Okay hahaha, fine. My ideal girl is someone... nice.
Ummm... I can't say something more than that, I mean, I don't care anything about looks, after all... what does that matter to me, y'know? Ummm. Well, I guess I like confident girls. I don't really think I'm that confident, so if I dated an equally unconfident girl...

I like singing and writing poetry, but I'm not great at it. It's just something I really like, y'know?

I don't like really loud noises... And I don't really like pretentious people. I mean, you can kind of tell, right? Yeah, I don't like that.

Umm.... I understand jokes? I'm not so good at making them.
Next question?

Apparently I'm tall... But I'm not too sure about that.
I guess, I'm a pretty nice guy. But that's all really a matter of opinion...

What do you mean by relationship? I dunno, well, I'd like all my relationships to be long term. I want to keep my friends and anyone else I'd meet for a long time... If they're important, that's what you'd want, right?
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:06 pm

HAHA! looks as funny as the original ;D

So, hum... My brother doesn't know, don't tell him.

What's your name?
Amaya Rain

How old are you?
I am 15

Who are your parents?
My father is unfortunately Ares, and my mom is Emi Rain. Unlike my father, she is nice and sweet

Funny, likes reading, not always with me, can see his friends, nice... I don't really know ^^'''

I like swimming, and running. And whipping and hitting my brother everyday.

Aww, fight, war, my brother, other ares kids. The TV and the Publicities everywhere. And the school. Really, the teacher don't understand us (me and Tetsuya) and they keep annoying us and all and all.

Haha, yeah! Well, I think. I pretty much laugh at any joke that people tells. And I make joke, though they are boring, but at least I know some.

Hum, the fact I hate fighting. I am an ares kid and I really hate fighting. I think this is my most positive trait.

I don't care. I got to see the guy if I love him or not, so it depends.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Matches for the first set

♥- Matthew Aires x Angelica McHaln

♥- Sedric Cuerda x Cadil Logan

♥- Tiresias Veillance x Lyca Careon

♥- Seth Flayer x Colby J. Fiser

Unmatched
So sorry, we'll try to find you someone ASAP

x- Kardel Michaels

x- Amaya Rain

(( I'm SO sorry, Music and Selene. But I was afraid that if more people came we would get overwhelmed. ))
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Haha no problem!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:23 pm

What's your name?
Matthew Halliwell

How old are you?

Who are your parents?
Hecate and Chris Halliwell

Blonde tomboy, green eyes, likes to watch tv, likes to joke around, likes my friends, is a huge smart alec like me, likes to read and has a cute laugh. but they don't have to be just like that.

Watching tv,hanging out with my friends,listening to music,football,bastketball, writeing, reading and magic!

People who are self-centured and mean,jusin bieber and twilight.

Yes maybe too much of one!

What would you say is your most positive trait
I don't know maybe my kindness or sense of humor!

Either is fine!

Last edited by Whitelighter on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:38 pm

What's your name?
Melinda Larkin

How old are you?
Sixteen years old.

Who are your parents?
My mother is Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty, and my father is Chris Larkin.

I coulda' sworn I was asked this before. But, you know, WHATEVER.

I like masculine but nice, honest men who are funny, smart, brave, a little tough, and they have to be what my idea of a boy is. I do not want a wimpy woman-boy. They have to like video games too, and have a nice voice. It's optional, but I would like it if they had a motorcycle, a small tattoo anywhere (preferably on his arm), and a leather jacket, but he can't be a punk.

Also, I wouldn't be able to be with anybody who was unattractive. It's true. That's pretty mean, I know, but I just couldn't, my distaste would be SO obvious. He has to have some muscle on him, he has to weigh more than me but he can't be obese, he has to be a bit tanned, he has to be good looking, have a fohawk or short hair because guys with long hair are a no-no for me, and he has to be tall[er than me]. Maybe some large hands. Also, he has to be older than me and be good at a minimum of one of the following sports: baseball, soccer, running, hockey, or basketball (maybe some other sports too, can't really think of any others right now though). And he has to have nice lips.

Er, I like pretty things, candy, video games, superheroes, pearls, silver or platinum, ice cream, motorcycles, a lot of things.

People who lie. I despise them with all my being.

Figure it out yourself you lazy-

The fact that I'm not the clingy, needy girlfriend type. Not the way I roll.

Long term.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 pm

What's your name?
Just call me Deimos Seo.

How old are you?
17. My birthday's late March.

Who are your parents?
My father is Ares, I'm sure you know who he is. My mother... She's no one.

A feminine chick. I don't really have any preference for hair colour or eye colour or shape or any of that. You don't gotta be so specific about everything. She's just gotta be pretty.
By the way, when I mean feminine chick's I don't mean they're all dolled up all the time. I don't mind if a chick's into fashion or makeup or whatever, but they don't gotta be caked up like some clown all the time. Natural beauty's better than that artificial garbage any day.
I don't date girls if we have a huge age gap. Girl's gotta be the same age as me or a year younger at most. Also, a girl's gotta be shorter than me and she can't be stronger than me either. That's just weird.

I'm into boxing. I'm pretty damn good at it too. I guess I like fighting a lot, sparring, sports. I like action movies... Dark Knight's probably my favourite.

I hate when people aren't straightforward. If people were just honest about their opinions, you could avoid so many problems.

Waste of time. If something's funny, I'll laugh. Sometimes I joke around... but I don't go around making a fool of myself.

I'm a pretty straightforward guy, and I'm a man of my word.

It'd be great to have a long term relationship, but relationships don't last. So I know it'd just be short term in the end. It's not like I don't know how to commit or nothing though. It's just the way things are.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 pm

What's your name?
Jonas Altberg

How old are you?

Who are your parents?
Athena, and Jacob Altberg

15 years old, likes running, writing, and swimming; yeah...

Swimming, reading, and running.

Screaming, loud noises that isn't music or swords, yeah...
No

I like fighting

Depends, come on; you can't decide from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:12 pm

What's your name?
Calliope "Cali" Logan, but you can call me Cali!

How old are you?

Who are your parents?
Hecate, my real mom, my Dad Lucas Logan, and My step-mom

I would like somebody sweet, kind, and not too grumpy. He has to be gentle and someone you can talk to. I don't want him to make me do all the work, or make me make all the decisions. If he helped out once in a while, that would be fine. They can't be too full of themselves. Also, they have to know how to cook. I mean, that's just me, but I'd like it if a guy knew how to cook. They gotta have personality, be a free soul, be bubbly once in a while. I mean, it would be no fun if they were depressed all the time. That's all I'm say, right? OOH! I also need someone who can endur my dark magic. I go crazy sometimes...
I love to swim, write, read, dance, talk, alot of things. I enjoy sitting by the lake and watching the sunset. I also like to star gaze and listen to music.

My sister (sometimes), depressed people/things, grumpy people, bullies, smokers.

YES!

I love to laugh and I love to help people.

I like long term relationships because you really get to know the person in that long period of time.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:16 pm

What's your name?
Zoe Tarnel

How old are you?

Who are your parents?
Odyne and my dad, DUH!

Hot. Nice. Funny. Hot. Got it? K.

I like fighting, but I don't want a dummy. That's why there's an arena. I also like hanging out and doing stuff.

DARI! Oh, things, heh. People too full of themselves.

Maybe.

I'm awesome :)

Long term
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:21 pm

What's your name?
Dariana "Dari" Smith

How old are you?

Who are your parents?
Cratus and Kathy Lane-Smith

Someone who likes to fight. They gotta be risky too. I won't date someone younger than me and someone shorter than me. No, that ain't cool. He also can't be weak, I mean, they don't have to be really strong, just not weak.

Video games,skateboarding, watching movies, sword fighting.

DEAN STRAGA! And most Ares kids.

I guess.

I'm a tomboy? I don't know.

Long term.

Last edited by Matrix Tooley on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:22 pm

What's your name?
John Smith

How old are you?

Who are your parents?
Nyx and James Smith

I like someone nice........... pretty....... yeah....

*optional- Do you have any preferences for the gender of your partner?
WOAH MAN, I NEED A GIRL!

Cooking, stars, darkness, Helping people

N/A

No

N/A

Long please
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Matches for the second set:

♥-Kardel Michaels x Zoe Tarnel

♥-Deimos Seo x Melinda Larkin

♥-John Smith x Cali Logan

♥-Jonas Altberg x Amaya Rain

Unmatched
(we'll find your match soon!)

X-Dari Smith

X-Matthew Halliwell
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:58 pm

:/ dangit ok!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker   Chb Matchmaker - Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood Matchmaker
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next