Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lena

HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD! Empty
PostSubject: HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD!   HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Katherine. My friend told me about this site and let me go on her account a few times, her name is AnnabethChase5566. I finally decided to make my own!
I love PJ and HO series. My favorite godess is Artemis. I hope I fit in here! :D
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD!   HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 am

Hey! You can call me Knight or Sleepy. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and welcome to the site! Oh, and my favorite God is Hades.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD!   HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:41 am

Welcome to Camp Half Blood! :3 Everyone calls me Rhyme here. I happen to love Athena and please don't be scared of the craziness of the chat box. However you have had some experience here so I don't think that's a problem. Also don't mind me tackling Sleepy for a particular reason.
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD!   HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD!   HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey Katherine! Glad u finally made a CHB account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Dantesonofhades

PostSubject: Re: HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD!   HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 pm

well Katherine welcome to camp halfblood since you like artemis then you are allowed to make a hunter of artemis like i have she is nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD!   HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO CAMP HALF BLOOD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: