Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sashi91112

sashi91112

Location : In Britain, waiting for my pureblooded prince (lol)

Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  Empty
PostSubject: Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}    Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:46 am

Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  Sally_10

Sally Jackson was quite contently reading a book that afternoon as she had nothing much to do today. Her boyfriend, Paul Blofis, was out working as a teacher in Goode High school while her son, Percy, locked himself up in his room, doing Poseidon knows what. She was, of course, curious as to what her son was up to but she knew when teenagers needed their privacy from time to time-- demigod or not.

He doesn't usually stay hold up in the apartment though; always spending his time going out with his friends like that new one, Rachel. She was a unique and sweet girl, Sally thought but she could sense an underlying intimate feeling between them. Well, more so on Rachel than Percy. She knew her son was too oblivious when it came to relationships with the opposite gender.

It was a wonder how a certain female friend hasn't given up yet on her Percy and hoped she never would. The gods know how her son needs a girl like her in his life and her needing Percy in turn. Sally sighed as she thought how fast her boy was growing that he's already old enough to date girls! Why, she felt like it was only yesterday when she held him in her--

Sally was cut off from her memories when the doorbell rang.
Now who could be visiting them on a bright, sunny afternoon? She could only guess with a knowing smile on her lips as she crossed the living room to the front door.

Last edited by sashi91112 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}    Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  Tumblr_inline_mf7ib9dPz61rc1xpe

ANNABETH CHASE, DAUGHTER OF ATHENA
five hundred forty words ; outfit

Percy Jackson had done it again. The annoying, good for nothing fifteen year old has managed to forget to call Annabeth when he had promised to do so, leaving her regime completely messed up. Gods, didn't he have any idea on strict schedule formation? She ought to teach him a word or two about it. Numerous times has she taught different kinds of information about a number of subjects, but now she's beginning to wonder if his little seaweed brain had processed all that data.

Annabeth found a free spot in her schedule, wedged between her reading and training time. According to her calculations, she would have enough time to head to New York to give Percy a good scolding and to return to Camp Half-Blood. It may have been an excuse to give him a good whack on the head or it was just a chance for her to see him again. His sixteenth birthday was fast approaching, which meant that the Great Prophecy was starting to unfold right before her eyes. She didn't want to admit it, but there was a huge possibility that either one of them could lose their life in the battle. Percy was a strong demigod, but all Annabeth had was her extensive knowledge.

Pulling out a decent ensemble for the day, she slipped on a white 3/4 sleeved shirt, paired with denim shorts and her white converse. She stacked a bunch of bracelets on her right wrists, her left reserved for her purple wristwatch. She could never leave her cabin without it. After all, she believed that lost time could be never found again. Grabbing her white canvas backpack, she set out for the subway that would take her to Percy's apartment in Manhattan. Fortunately for the demigod, she didn't run into any monsters on the way and made it safely to their complex. When she made her way to his door, she pressed down on the button and tapped her foot impatiently as he waited.

She was about to open her mouth to start yelling when the door opened, but much to her surprise, his mother, Sally, was home. Annabeth closed her mouth and flashed Sally a friendly smile. "Hi, Mrs. Jackson. Percy failed to call me yesterday and I was worried about him. Would you happen to know if he's all right?"

Glancing at her watch, the hands were pointed at 11:17. If she was able to monitor her time wisely, she would have enough time to pass by Subway to grab a sandwich for lunch. When she averted her gaze to Sally, another idea popped in her head. Maybe she could get her revenge a different way.

"And, you know how much I hang out with Percy. It's getting really tiring, I mean all the testosterone levels." Annabeth gestured to her surroundings, aware of the fact that Sally would understand her situation since she lived with two boys. "You're the closest thing I have to a mom right now and I figured that we could, you know, hang out?"

The sweet smile on her lips was a mask of a wicked grin. Oh, yes. Percy Jackson, prepare for hell.

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}    Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:18 am

Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  Sally_11

Sally was pleasantly 'surprised' when she opened the door to find the certain female friend she was thinking about minutes ago, Annabeth Chase. She smiled at the blonde girl in greeting and then shook her head in exasperation as she was told of Percy's forgetfulness. Honestly, her son acted like his father sometimes, Sally thought fondly.

"Don't worry, Annabeth-- he's fine. You know how Percy can be at times." She told Annabeth knowingly and ushered the demigod inside when she suggested to hang out. Of course, Sally would readily like to get to know more of Percy's friends, no matter who (or sometimes what) they are. She felt happy to know that Annabeth saw her as a mother lately and wondered if Percy's other friends thought of her similarly too.

"Do you want anything to eat, Annabeth? I'm sure your starving from your travel going here." Sally inquired as she went to the kitchen to get some food. "I've just finished making a fresh batch of cookies if you want?" Those were one of Percy's favorite snacks and she would always make time to bake some for him whenever he'd got back from camp.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}    Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:07 am

Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  Tumblr_inline_mf7ib9dPz61rc1xpe

ANNABETH CHASE, DAUGHTER OF ATHENA
three hundred forty-seven words ; outfit

Annabeth nodded, muttering a thanks, as she was let inside the Jackson residence. "Yeah. I figured that since that I'm dealing with all these problems with him, I should get to know more about him from the woman who knows him best, right?" she smiled at Sally as she made her way to the couch to plop down, just as she did numerous times before. She clearly remembered how Percy's apartment looked like since she visited them quite often. In fact, the small, yet homey, space was more familiar to her than her own home in San Francisco.

"Oh, yes please, Mrs. Jackson," called Annabeth as her friend's mom entered the kitchen. Her stomach rumbled at the mention of her cookies, which she has tasted before in the past. Annabeth envied Percy a bit for he had the mother that she always wanted. Her step-mom had been cruel, but she understood her intentions for she was thinking about the welfare of her sons, Annabeth's half-brothers. Sometimes, she wondered if Percy knew how lucky he was to have a mom like Sally. Sneaking a glimpse at his bedroom door, she could faintly hear music being played from inside. It was a good sign; he wouldn't be able to hear their conversation. If she stayed long enough, she would be able to gather as much detail as possible about Percy, which she intended to use for blackmail or to satisfy her curiosity. Either one was good.

When Sally returned, holding a plate of cookies, Annabeth smiled gratefully and said, "You know how much I've been dying for your cookies? The ones they give out at camp doesn't even compare." she grabbed one of the cookies on the plate and started to nibble on it. You should see Percy at camp. I swear, if I wasn't his best friend, I would be like a mother figure to him," she joked, settling back down on the couch. "Have you heard that I have to remind him to make his bed and to do his laundry? It's unbelievable!"

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}    Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 am

Sally came back with a plate of her freshly baked blue cookies which Annabeth instantly grabbed for. The demigod complimented on her on them and the mother could only respond with a wink, "That's because they don't have a mother's love as the secret ingredient."

She moved to sit on the same couch Annabeth was on and had to laugh at Percy's sloppiness in camp. "He's not that different in camp it seems." Sally mused fondly as she bit on one cookie herself. "It's a good thing then that your always there for Percy, Annabeth. I fear that boy would have ended up in a heap lot of mess if you weren't there by his side." She honestly told the young demigod warmly.

"Oh I know he's done worse things in this house than he did in camp. I'm sure he's grown out some of his bad habits but I'll never forget some of his funny moments during his youth." She said as memories flashed through her mind at some incidents Percy had done in the past. She wondered if maybe Percy would be alright if she shared some of them to Annabeth.
Oh I think he wouldn't mind, a bit embarrassed maybe, but that's to be expected from Percy.

"I could tell you if you like, but don't tell Percy though." She said in a playfully hushed tone. "I think he might die in embarrassment if I told anyone about them." She giggled at the thought. Percy didn't get his rebellious side from his father, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}    Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:58 am

Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  Tumblr_mg6hd4Uwkq1rke39co3_250
Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  Tumblr_mg6hd4Uwkq1rke39co4_250
    Annabeth smiled meekly as she continued to chew on Sally's cookies. A mother's love was something she never experienced, in her opinion. Her biological mother, Athena, was constantly absent in her life. It was hard to please her, fully aware of the fact that she was competing against quite a handful of her other children. And having the goddess of wisdom as your parent? How could a simple A on a report card compare to all the other achievements she has done previously? On the other hand, her step-mom didn't care. The Asian woman with red streaks in her hair only saw Annabeth as a threat to her family, one that she was clearly not a part of. The warm and loving smile that Sally Jackson plastered on her face reminded her that she, indeed, found a mother figure in her best friend's own parent.

"Well, it's a good thing that I don't live here, then," she joked, swiping her mouth briefly, letting some cookie crumbs fall into her lap. "I mean, what am I? His maid?" she laughed, twirling her golden locks she wore over her shoulder in a ponytail.

Her grey eyes sparked with false curiosity when Sally offered to share some stories from Percy's childhood. In truth, she knew that if she picked her words well, Mrs. Jackson would end up sharing some stories about her only son too. "Bad habits? Do tell. I'd love to know more about Percy," Annabeth chimed, resting her head on her hands and her elbows on her knees, gazing up at Sally, her eyes filled with interest. Where else could she learn more about her partner-in-crime than from the woman who raised him?
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}    Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:18 am

Sally was thrilled that she was able to share some of her sons finest moments during his childhood. It wasn't everyday that someone would be so interested in wanting to know more of Percy's past before all the demigod issues began. It's not that she wanted to embarrass him in front if his friends like last time with Thalia- it was great bonding material and his friends loved it anyway.

Percy would soon realize this was a great way for his friends to understand him better.

"Well," Sally started, getting comfortable in her seat, knowing this was going to be a long and enjoyable story. "As a child, Percy loved anything to do with water like he'd literally follow little bubbles that kids make from their bottles just because he was fascinated by them. And I remember one incident when he was six, he almost got lost from me as he followed the bubbles away from the park and he just stood staring at them with a little drool spilling from his lips."

Sally was chuckling at this point, remembering the image his son had looked at that time. "It was really funny that I left to get my camera and take a picture of it. Though when I came back, I found him crying his heart out when one of the bubbles popped from his touched and wailed at me, 'I killed the water, mommy!'.

At some point in her story-telling, Sally had gone up to get a photobook from a shelf and came back to show Annabeth the crying visage of a six year old Percy, looking as if someone had just killed his puppy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}    Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonding through Secrets {w/ Annabeth Chase}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: