Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

*collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

*collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  Empty
PostSubject: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am

Okay...so here's the new forum that I made. Some of you might have heard Crispy and I discussing my idea in the chat box. Well...here it is! xD

http://through-the-mirror.forummotion.com/forum.htm

I really don't feel like telling you the concept (since it's rather complicated)

Just click Here to learn the story on the Dianatés.

The forum is basically done...just a few minor things to do. And WE NEED MEMBERS/ADMINS/MODS!!! xP
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

*collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am

*will pester to be powerful*
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 am

xD How kind of you
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:33 am

I like read the story in a minute (maybe less Oo) and can probably re type the whole thing.

I have reading issues.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 am

Alrighty then xD Is that one of your qualifications to be an admin/mod or something?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:38 am

No. It's a weird fact xD Specially since it says one of my issues ^^
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 am

the storys not that hard of a conspet, but the words are hard to remember
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:43 am

The countries and all.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 am

It just has a lot of details xD *pokes the other stuff*
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 am

yep... I made a topic on basketball court if Anyone would like to join. under...

'I score a touchdown'
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:05 am

xP Okay...so the forum is almost done now. I'm just adding the descriptions of every...single...country.... *dies* x_x meh....
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 am

Coolness.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:48 pm

I JOINED! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!    *collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*collapses from exhaustion* xP New forum that required all of my brain juices!!!
Page 1 of 1