Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Great Fight [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

The Great Fight [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Great Fight [OPEN]   The Great Fight [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:08 am

The Great Fight [OPEN] Tumblr_lrpncmvjpT1r2mnkno1_500_large
DAUGHTER OF THE SNOW.

CASSANDRA stood dressed very warmly even though it was unnecessary for her. She was only 5'2'' so she was wearing high-heels but they were those boots with the grip on the bottom made by some fancy label. Like normally. Her skinny jeans were only half showing, the rest was hidden within her boots. Then she had a pretty coloured sleeveless hem topped with a cardigan and a jacket. The cardigan was long and grey and reached about half-way to her knees. Her short jacket only reaching her waist. She'd left everything open and every layer was visible. Her soft innocent looking face was flawless, she was drawing strength from the snow with ease. Her eyes were ringed with blue MAC make-up (is that a brand? Carys said it was). Her long platinum hair shining in the cold grey atmosphere around her.

Her hands were moving and the snow with it. She was forming a fort. A second one, a first was across the field already. They weren't huge but big enough to actually walk in without getting hit. Her head was beaded with sweat but she kept going. She'd be done soon, when she was she sighed and brushed back her hair. Ammunition was still missing. Quickly she formed a big pyramid and clapped her hands. It exploded and where the pyramid had stood now stood a pyramid of snowballs. She smiled pleased. The war was on. Carefully she made a door within the newly made bunker in the side so they were still protected. Smiling she went in to take a breath and recollect her strength. She'd been setting up for the Festival all afternoon, conjuring snow and creating forts and other things necessary.

OUTFIT
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

PostSubject: Re: The Great Fight [OPEN]   The Great Fight [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:19 pm

The Great Fight [OPEN] Tumblr_luyngtFe3d1r61qrfo1_500_large

I was feeling a little more than out of place today as my siblings set up for the winter festival. I knew I wasn't really much of a help considering I hadn't been gift with the manipulation of ice and snow. I couldn't make snow balls or forts or anything like that with the snap of my fingers. For the most part, I made refreshments for my sisters and helped make snow balls for booths even though it was rather slow going.
As of right now though, I was wandering around balancing a tray of waters to see if any of my sisters needed something to regain their strength.
"Water, Cassandra?" I asked walking into the snow bunker.

OOC: Yes, MAC is a makeup brand and sorry, it is a really bad post! I haven't really roleplayed her yet
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Fight [OPEN]   The Great Fight [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Alexander: It was an amazing day, the ground was covered with snow and I was already underway with my massive project to dig a tunnel system under the snow. I had already dug tunnels under the snow, connecting my two outposts to my main bunker. The walls had been specially reinforced from the inside with wood holding up the roof. The entire structure was so heavy, it was a miracle that I could even build it. Two turrets stood in the front and the outposts were built low and small to avoid detection. My hands were covered with gloves and they hurt from all that work. I was hoping that it wouldn't fall apart with all the work I put into it. I took two catapults and moved them behind my bunker. I left my younger sister Julie to figure out how it worked. "Just don't break them. I spent a lot of time on these." Aftler about an hour, I heard my sister on my walkie-talkie. I was just finishing forming snowballs in the bunker and waiting for more campers.

Julie: "Really? Leave this job to me? Why can't you get one of the other campers to help you?" I sighed. It seemed like he wouldn't pay any attention to me so I started. I bolted two winches into a nearby oak tree, hooking them to the catapult. They slowly pulled them down to the final limit. Then I disconnected the winches and stopped the catapult from releasing. I loaded a 3 pound snowball in each and armed the catapult. "We're ready," I spoke over my walkie-talkie to my brother.

OOC: Can't find any pics close to my charries. Hope that's ok.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: The Great Fight [OPEN]   The Great Fight [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:05 am

I walked over to my older sister Layna and sat down in the snow. I wiped my forehead and sighed. I just finished making some walls for the snowball fight. I've never seen this much snow. Usually the camp would just allow a dusting but this was a foot or two, maybe even more. Living in L.A. all my life I never really got to see snow. I felt like I was five again. Hey Layna! I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Fight [OPEN]   The Great Fight [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:45 am

I was looking through my binoculars when I spied a group of campers in the distance. I was contemplating whether to fire directly at them or just to fire a warning shot. I decided not to take my chances and fire a warning shot. "Targets sighted, Sector Bravo, 300 yards. Hold fire until my signal."

I heard some chatter over my walkie-talkie, telling me to aim the catapults to 300 yards northeast. I sat there, in silence, waiting for the signal to come over the radio. Then it buzzed. I put it to my ear. "Say again?" I asked. "I said fire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Fight [OPEN]   The Great Fight [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Fight [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: