Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A fight to remember [Open to all]

Go down 
+5
Excelsior
Azn
Nico
thienthy
dyingbreath-XIII
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
dyingbreath-XIII

A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Meanwhile I lunge past him and at my real target, my spear finds itself heading straight for Chase, while my partner took care of Chu.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:56 pm

I have to win, but I don't want to use it. I had no chose so I pulled out both daggers and and pressed the ends. Long roods flew out and I combined the two small spear in a big spear with a blade at each end. I threw it end the air and chanted some Greek words. It started to spin around and it attacked Leo. It's target was Leo and it wouldn't stop until it succeeds. That's problem. It doesn't stop.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:36 am

I plant my spear in the ground and change my shield to a wooden one. I block the spear's attack and it digs into the wood of the shield which I plant into the ground by it's targe thus nuetralizing the spear. the problem with weapons enchanted to attack on their own, they did so without the intelligence of a human, they attacked mercilessly but their attacks were predictable and their relentlessness meant that they couldn't do things such as pull out when they are stuck.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 am

I flinch and bring up my shield in mid activation, just in time for it to block Leo's shot. I get out of my daze and stare at Leo. Now he was my fighting opponent, and Chu had Ikuto. Feeling refreshed after having the nectar, I swing at Leo while his guard is down.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 am

My guard is never down. I block the shot with my spear then I pull my spear apart making a nunchuck-esque weapon connected by a lenth of chain. I use this to distract and confuse Chase as I make several quick but weak attacks with it.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:11 pm

I easily block his weak attacks, confused. It wasn't like Leo to make those lame attacks. "What are you planning?" I ask, mostly to myself. I twist my sword into his nun chucks and pull them out of his hands, whipping them away from us as they land far behind us, way out of reach.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Exactly as planned, I reach up and catch his wrist with my hand then put my other hand on his neck and hold him aloft by his neck.

Last edited by dyingbreath-XIII on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:19 pm

I used my mind to control the spear and hopped to gods it worked. It started to float up and I threw it at Ikuto
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:56 pm

I use my brains that I never knew I had and stay calm, easily slipping threw his grip. At the same time I swing my blade at his wrist, nearly missing my own head.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:01 pm

My hand was still on his wrist so I kept the hand held up and simply pressed down with my thumb until he let go.Then I press the pressure point at his neck causing pain followed shortly by unconsciousness. No permanent injuries though and he would wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:43 pm

I remain unconscious for a minute, then wake up, randomly slashing my sword, remembering where I was. "Oh!" I say when I see Leo I pick up my game and put my strength into the next hit.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Brandon strode into the arena and sat down, toting his assault rifle.
"Hooah!" he called out. "Some action!"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:56 pm

I walked into the arena seeing that a fight was occuring. I wasn't the type of person that would get involved, unless it was for a good reason, so I just sat myself down a few feet away from another camper. He looked about fifteen, and definitely an Ares kid. Atleast that's what I thought because of his sudden outburst.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:57 pm

As the fight continued in the ring, Brandon turned and noticed a young blond girl sitting not far from him. "Hey, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:00 pm

"Melina Johnson, daughter of Athena," I said as I jerked my head torward him.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Brandon nodded. "I see. Brandon Mathias, son of Ares. Good to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:06 pm

"Same to you," I nodded in return.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:07 pm

"Good match, eh?" Brandon remarked.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:15 pm

"I'd believe so," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:17 pm

After a pause, Brandon continued. "So. How long you've been here?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:23 pm

"It's my first year."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Brandon nodded. "Hope you're finding the ropes. The way you get here isn't that pleasant, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:33 pm

I walked down to the Arena. Not that I would be fighting, I wasn't much into that kind of thing. I flipped my hair back and sat so that I could see everyone in the Arena, but not be involved in the fights. My liquid brown eyes sweeped over the people . I noticed a boy older than me and a blonde who was younger. Pursing my lips, I waited to see if they would notice me.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Brandon turned, seeing Nikki, and waved hi.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:39 pm

I looked the boy over. I wasn't sure of his godly parent, but had a feeling he knew mine. I flashed him a small smile and decided to go over to him and the blonde. I rose to my feet and walked carefully down to where they were sitting. I sat next yo the boy and stuck my hand out "Nikki, Daughter of Aphrodite." I said in my sweet, bubbly voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight to remember [Open to all]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next