Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A fight to remember [Open to all]

Go down 
+5
Excelsior
Azn
Nico
thienthy
dyingbreath-XIII
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
thienthy

thienthy

A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:33 am

Lily smiled. She flicked her sword into her hand and blocked the slash. She jumped away and called her seeds back to her hand. They came to her and she caught them in her hand. "I lost the ability to be surprise a long time ago." She smiled and held her sword up, skilled enough to only use a sword to block.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:43 am

I waited against the wall and called out to the two, "you guys know you are supposed to be fighting me not each other."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:23 am

I rolled my eyes at Leo. "It's a three way fight, smart one. We can't only fight against you!" But, I connect me eyes with Lily's and dash towards Leo, both of my weapons back into their normal stages. My sunglasses and my watch. "So, Leo," I begin. trying to get him into a fake conversation. I put my watch behind my back and press it's cold glass. I have a shield, and a plan.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 am

I have a plan too. you can't hide a shield but you can hide my weapon so it is next to invisible which I took the time to do while chase was concerned with Lily. "So, Chase," I reply.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 am

I finally put my real plan into action. While he had been distracted, I had taken off my sunglasses and hid my sword safely behind my shield and used a real pair of sunglasses on my eyes. "So Leo," I say, strangely starting to shake. I don't know what's wrong with my body, but I pull out my sword and aim for his unguarded legs.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:46 am

With a snap the blades of the snake sword wrap around his body from their hiding place in the sand. Like a sharp minefield, but I do not pull with enough force to cut him. He is bound but not bleeding he would however if he was dumb enough to try and get out of his binds.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:03 pm

I start to breath heavily and close my eyes tightly. I know that if I move I will get cut, but I can't stand it. I let out a low scream, being trapped, and start to viciously squirm out of the bindings, scrapping my legs. "Get them off! Get them off!" I say, still shaking from before my attack. "I'm going to have a heart attack! Get them off!" I say truthfully. It wasn't the snake sword, it was the shaking. My heart was pounding way too hard. It was unhealthy, and not the rush of battle. The edges of everything were black. "Leo, I'm serious! Get them off! Find an Apollo! Take me to the infirmary! GET THEM OFF!" I shake much worse and my heart was pounding out of my chest. I gasp for breath. "Please."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:17 pm

with a snap the blades reform into the whole sword leaving not a scratch on Chase. "Celestial bronze edge," I explain, "can't hurt demigods. and you are fine," I say, "probably just got a bit too intense for you."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:52 pm

I kept shaking. "No . . ." I mumbled. "No!" I began to clutch his head, seeing images of my life. "Why is this . . ." Suddenly I saw the worst picture of all. My mom was finding out who my father was and beating me. I had scars on my legs from that still. She was cursing at my father and cursing at me. My hands moved from my head to my eyes, hoping to block out the image. It continued, worse now. She kicked my dog, threw my toys, and kept beating me. She realized it was me bringing all the monsters to her house and cursed at my dad and all of the gods. I didn't get to see the happy part where the gods make sure I get out of that house and bring me to safe Camp Half-Blood. I saw myself crying and my mom yelling and my dog limping, and finally getting put to sleep by the gods, who were about to intervene. The image flashed out of my head and I saw the Ares kids beating me up, my mom treating me worse than before, the gods ignoring my calls for help, things that had never happened. It took me a moment to realize I was still screaming, but I couldn't stop. The worst things I'd ever been through were flashing through my mind. And they kept going back to that time I was 11, when my mom found out.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Lily looked worriedly at the two boys. She took out a seed and muttered a few words. A small blue rose grew and she ran over to them. SHe placed the rose under Chase's nose. It was a rose she had made herself that caused sleepiness. "Calm down Chase. It's okay." She had sheathed her sword but kept an eye on Leo.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:31 pm

I shoot him with a tranquilizer dart. "my way's quicker," I say slinging his now unconscious body over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:40 pm

I gasp for breath and slowly pass out. My mind goes blank and I could not longer feel my left arm. But I start to dream. In my dream my father is appearing at Camp Half-Blood. All of my siblings run to him excitedly, including me. "Dad!" We all scream. Hermes nods at all of them, but approaches me. "Hello son, it has been five years. How are you feeling?" My dream self is frozen in shock. I nod and smile at him. "I'm doing good Dad, really good. My fighting skills are improving. I was recently in this tough fight with a boy named Leo and a girl named Lily-" Hermes stops me. "Would you like to come to Olympus? We can see if Zeus would allow you to become immortal? You could do great things, and all the while, make me proud." Hermes puts a hand on my shoulder and I finally don't want to hate my mother. I see the good things in her. The things Hermes sees. "Yes, Dad. Lord Hermes, I'd be honored." I strap on a pair of his winged shoes and we begin to fly past my siblings. But, my dream ends and I begin to wake up on Leo's shoulder. "What . . ." I mumble.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:05 pm

"better yet," I say with my eyebrow cocked.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:44 pm

I groan. "I don't know, but whatever that was just made me see the worst time of my life. Is there any monster that does that?" I think for a moment, back to when I read the mythology books for fun. There wasn't a monster that I could think of. "But, yeah, I'm better now." I squirm out of his grip and pull out the dart. "Let's fight."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:01 pm

"well night mares do," I say, "as well as several other magical beings. Not necessarily classic greak monsters but other do exist. Like Nessie."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:56 pm

I shake my head, feeling off balance. "I don't know if it would be a good idea for me to fight." I swing my sword in a failed attempt to hit Leo, and my sword's weight becomes a problem. I hit my leg and cause an opening to appear. It starts to pour out blood. But, being the kind of guy I am, I ignore it. I find my Battle Zone and suddenly forget the pain. It's like I wasn't just passed out. I jump into the air, where I'm safest, and aim for one of Leo's arms.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:59 pm

I grab onto his wrist as he clumsily swings. I depress a point on it to make him let go of his sword and say, "not now. You at least need to get that stitched up. I can do it here or you could go to the infirmary and come back when you are done."
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Lily and Ikuto followed close behind. "My way was much calmer than shooting him..."

Ikuto smiled mischeviously. "Yes, but it was fun watching you fight." He plucked the rose off her hand and looked at it. "I like it. May I have it?"

Lily smiled playfully. "Sure, whatever." She ran to catch up. "So, we continuing this fight later or something?"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:34 am

"Yeah, sure," I say, "when I'm done with this. ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 pm

I give Lily an embarrassed look, then turn to Leo. "I want to fight!" I protest, looking down at my leg. It was still oozing blood, but I had shelved away the pain. I no longer felt anything, just the warm sensation of fresh blood. To be honest with you, it felt relaxing. "I think my leg can go without treatment," I say to Leo. Then a look back at Lily. "Or I can get some Apollo kid to look at it later. Let's fight!" I stand up straight, but my lag gives way. I fall and the blood only comes out harder. It now has dirt in it too, something that would easily infect my leg. Still, I remember the pain I had felt that day. This was nothing. "I'm serious, I want to fight."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 pm

I kick him hard in the chest then rest my foot on top of him to keep him down. "I win," I say, "no more fight until you fix that leg."
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 am

"Okay then, let's not give him anymore pain shall we?" Ikuto walked over to CHase and looked at him. He activated his charm speak and began to talk. "You know, maybe it's a good idea for you to go to the infirmary. You know, I don't think an infected leg would make this any better. The Apollo kids could fix you right up."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:50 am

"does that even work on the same gender," I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:55 pm

I look up at them all from the ground. I don't want to go to the infirmary! I feel okay, I guess. I promise, my leg will heal alright. What I really need is a Poseidon kid to wash out my leg." I look from Leo, to Lily, to Ikuto, then back to Leo. And you cheated!" Even though I didn't know how he cheated, I wasn't done fighting. I brushed off my leg, but only rubbed in the dirt and got more germs in it. Quickly masking my pain I smiled.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:07 pm

I sigh and tell him to sit on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember [Open to all]   A fight to remember [Open to all] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight to remember [Open to all]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next