Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Portal-Fan-12

What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Flare was alone in the arena, she thought she was at the least, she was hitting a combat dummy her hands flat as she slepped roupghly at the side of the straw dummy. Flare let out a small sigh, taking a step back, she was a fighter, something which seemed to be lost on some other Aphrodite girls. Her cane was strapped to her side so she could feel it firmly, her bare feet moving about slowly against the stone ground beneath her, she pursed her pink lips togethor, facing the practice dummy her chest rising up and down in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:32 pm

He paced the floor around some practice dummies off near the other side of the arena, lost in his own world. He spun quickly, his tomahawks glinting slightly in the sunlight, slashing dummy to dummy. As he did this he thought if anyone else was there and he looked around and saw a girl on the other side. He could see from her cane she was blind. He knew this since blindness ran in his family...well at least his mortal family. He never really talked to girls at all, but something intrigued him about her so he walked over cautiously and cleared his throat to make his presence known. "Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:06 am

Flare's ears twitched ever so slightly and she heard the sound of footsteps aproaching. Flare did not turn in the boy's direction, she gathered he wasmale after hearing him speak "Hello" she says pursing her lips thoughtfully. Flare shifted her feet about beneath her, sniffing slightly "is there something I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:19 am

"Umm...not really. Just trying to talk to people for once, thought it might be good to get to know some people seeing as I'll be here year-round." He hooked his tomahawks through the loops in his belt for them and he looked around, slightly uncomfortable for trying to talk to people.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:24 am

Flare's hand wondered casually to her cane, pulling it from her side, she pursed her lips in thought. Flare nodded slowly "I see........well I too am a year rounder" se says her lips curving into a small smile. Flare bit her bottom lip slightly taking a step back, she hummed softly using a lone finger to tap the top of her cane. The blind girls feet moving slowly beneath her, the bare soles running against the floor below. Flare nodded slowly "Well I'm Flare daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:29 am

He smiled lightly and turned slightly, cracking his back.A old habit of his, never seemed to stop it from happening really/ "I'm Lone, Son of Hephaestus. Nice to meet you. So you came to practice today as well?". Smart one Lone. he thought as his words left his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:58 am

"No" Flare says a playful smile apearing on her face "I actually came her to listen to the birds, there quite lovely this time of year." Flare hummed softly, rotating her head about slightly as though scanning the skies above, before turning her attention back to the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:06 pm

He smiled lightly and looked around "I guess they are nice to hear every now and again." He leaned against the wall of the arena and looked at her "So how long have you been a camper here?"
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:12 pm

"This be my first year say I!" Flare says with a small giggle at the end, arching back slightly, she hummed softly to herself pausing briefly. Flare's right hand moves casually down her fingers curling around the top of he cane "well since your here..........up to a bit of friendly sparring?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:18 pm

He stood up straight and smiled lightly "Um sure i guess, what style? hand-to-hand or weapons?" He stretched and cracked his back slightly and he smiled feeling the relief of cracking the sore spot he had for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Flare nodded slowly pursing her lips thinking for a moment, her fingers uncurling from around the cane. Flare let out a small sigh "hand to hand for this round I think" she says a coy smile appearing upon her face. Flare hummed slightly moving and taking a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:25 pm

He smiled, putting his tomahawks on the ground and slipping off his shoes, he felt the rough surface of the arena floor under his feet as he got into his stance and looked at her "Okay, ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Flare gave a brief nod, her face series, she hummed slightly, biting her bottom lip wondering how she was going to aproach her opponent. Flare moved side ways, her feet moving in circular motions turning in a full circle around Lone. Flare bit her bottom lip humming softly moving quite rapidly, circling around the boy, before switching and circling in an anti-clockwise direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:30 pm

He followed her footsteps, using the same motions as her feet were moving. He closed his eyes, then opening them, his face turning serious. He quickly spun and stuck his left leg out to kick her behind the legs, hoping to knock her off balance
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Flare's ears twitched two feet moving about, then one disapeared, biting her bottom lip humming softly. Flare brought her left leg up, moving to sidestep the attack, but she failed, the blow striking behind her right leg. Flare let out a small sihg, she stumbled but did not fall,she spun around again moving around behind the boy, moving to slam the flat side of her hand on the boy's spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Feeling that a hit on his backside was coming, he quickly ducked under her hand and rolled out of the way, rolling to a stand he pressed down into the ground and ran at her, throwing punches aimed at her side and shoulder
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Flare's ears twitched slightly, she heard the rapid aproach, her hands coming out, blocking one punch then another and a third. Flare frowned slightly a look of mild annoyance upon her face, she stumbled back after one blow, then ducked down, sweeping her leg around in an effort to trip him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 pm

He tripped as her leg hit the back of his, and he tumbled down past her then jumped up and leaped into the air, spinning out a kick towards her stomach.His face had taken on the expression of his determination. In changing his attitude he let his leg fall short and spun on it and used his speed to throw an uppercut towards her chin
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Flare stumbled back, nursing a jaw, she fell backwords toppling over against the ground, she shook her head slightly sticking out her tongue briefly. Flare groaned, moving to her feet, she rushed forward moving in an atempt to slam her shoulder in the boy's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:58 pm

The hit connected, sending his sprawling down to the ground, but as he fell he grabbed hold of her arms and brought her down with him so they landed next to each other , his hand lightly tapping her forehead "Round one, Draw?"
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Flare pushed herself up slightly, moving to her knees, she curled her toes behind her shaking her head ever so slightly. Flare nodded "yeah yeah I think that sounds about fair" she says biting her bottom lip humming uncurling her toes slightly a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 pm

He smiled lightly and sat up, rubbing where she slammed into his chest "So then other than hearing the bird and caving my chest in, what do you,like to do for fun" he said in a playful tone
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Flare turned her head to face the boy, she tilted her head a coy smile on her face as she fold her arms "oh and what akes you think I like beating you up?" Flare laughed musicly using her right hand to gently flick her pink hair across her forehead she brought her leg around slamming her barefoot onto the floor next to Lone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:17 pm

He grinned and shrugged "I don't know, just cause it would seem fun" He poked her leg as he got up and stretched "So shall we continue to round two??"
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Flare pursed her lips slightly thinking, she bit her bottom lip as she slowly got her feet as well, getting into another fighting stance. Flare nodded "right you are round two, ready when you are dear!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next