Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blind Swords (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

Blind Swords (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Blind Swords (Open)   Blind Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 pm

"Time..."

Kayden was completely new to using a blade of any sort. So here he was. Holding a bronze shortsword and a hardly complimentary scimitar in his other hand. In front of him was a simple dummy used for practice. Right now he was really just getting used to the weight and motions of the blades. Taking turns swinging them respectively at different parts of the dummy.

It was obvious that...he was comfortable. The blade in his hand, despite having no real practice seemed an extension of his body. It was something most fencing teachers looked for back in his hometown. He'd taken a single lesson of fencing but had never continued it. And never did he think he'd be standing in the middle of a half-blood camp practicing with swords.

He swung the scimitar in a wide arc hitting the neck of the dummy. It was surprising how much accuracy a kid wearing a blindfold could have. But he wasn't completely helpless. That much was true.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blind Swords (Open)   Blind Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:34 pm

I Wandered Into The Arena Not Knowing Where I Was Going... Having A Blind Fold On Was New TO Me, I Wanted To Train Without Sight, TO Make Sure I Knew My Moves Forwards And Backwards. I Heard Some One In The Arena Sounding Like They Were New.. "Hey You There, Whats Your Name?" I Said Looking In There General Direction.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Blind Swords (Open)   Blind Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Blind Swords (Open) KWChronoscopy
Ω~~Kâ¥déñ~~~{[C.]}~~Wâvéhârφ~~Ω

Kayden heard someones voice as they entered and stopped suddenly and said, "Kayden..." He knew who it was. They had previously met. He smiled gently and ran a hand through his hair as he stretched a bit and the clicked his blades turning them back into pens.

He wondered what the other person was in here for. To train perhaps?

Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blind Swords (Open)   Blind Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:02 pm

"Oh Yeah, Its You... i Can't Exactly Tell, For I Blind Folded... And I'm Here To Train.. You Want To Do SO With Me?" I Asked Looking Around For My Weapon... I Picked It Up, And Brought My Finger Across The Blade, Gathering My Barrings. I Lunged And Felt The Brush Of Straw... SO There Was One. I Flipped To The Left Bring My Sword Down On The Right, Lopping The Head Off. As It Went Rolling I Thrust My Hilt Into The Side Of Another. I Turned To Kay, hoping For An Answer...
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Blind Swords (Open)   Blind Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Kayden rubbed his head a little bit and said, "Why..would you choose to be blindfolded without cause? Then again...I guess I do..."he rubbed his head gently and then clicked his pens, turning them into blades instantly and then saying, " I guess I could use somebody to train with. THough Im not too good yet."

He said this as he turned in the direction of the voice speaking to him. He smiled gently and held up his blades. He let his ears focus in on the sounds of movement. This was how his whole style was based. On using the sounds of the blades and the footsteps to determine how he fought.

Blind Swords (Open) Divider
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Blind Swords (Open)   Blind Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 pm

I Flipped Behind Him As He Opened His Swords, Masking My Sounds..." Yes But You Are Better Than Me At This Given Point... Because I'm New To This 'Blind' Thing..." Standing Behind Him, I Raised My Sword Up In Defense, Preparing For His Instant Attack.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Blind Swords (Open)   Blind Swords (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Kayden sighed gently and said, "I guess so. Being blind isn't easy." He stated gently. He listened to the persons footsteps. Moving slowly around him. He heard the movement of the persons feet and where they moved.

He then spun bringing his blades around. One swung in low and the other swung high, The shortsword was aimed for the boy's head while the scimitar was aimed low for better a better defensive counter if needed.

Blind Swords (Open) Divider
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Swords (Open)   Blind Swords (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind Swords (Open)
Page 1 of 1