Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Being blind means I can't see ugly faces," {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evasive

Evasive

"Being blind means I can't see ugly faces," {Open} Empty
PostSubject: "Being blind means I can't see ugly faces," {Open}   "Being blind means I can't see ugly faces," {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:03 pm

ceceli koncundra
german chocolate cake

In the corner of the crowded Hera cabin sat a girl with a stupid look on her face. Her white eyes had a seemingly blank expression on her usually curious face. She was smiling like a golden retriever with a Milkbone, which was exactly what Parks, her dog, was doing at the moment. One of Ceceli's hands was stroking Parks' golden fur, scratching him behind his ears and under his chin. The finger of her free hand was tracing a braille book in German. She seemed mildly interested in that book, and she didn't seem to care about any of the burning, freezing, screaming,melting, or any of the usual chaos that happens around the Hera cabin. "Parks, get me glass full with... Orange Juice!" Ceceli ordered, feeling the motions of Parks jumping off the bottom bunk and his nails clicking their way out of the door. Ceceli sighed and fell back on her bunk, trying to gaze around the room. She didn't know what her surroundings were like, she rarely ever left her bed! Of course, she did, but she didn't like to. Without Parks, Ceceli would probably have broken bones or head trauma if Parks wasn't there for her!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

"Being blind means I can't see ugly faces," {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Being blind means I can't see ugly faces," {Open}   "Being blind means I can't see ugly faces," {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Tobias C. Allen

Tobias wandered into his cabin, face splattered with paint, hands smudging everything they touched with charcoal. He had just been experimenting in the Arts and Crafts place, just like he did at home. His forearms were stained with cyan marker pen, which had traced out various patterns upon his milky white skin. In his mind, he knew that he should have gotten washed, as to not filthy up the cabin, but he didn't. Instead, he flopped down on his bunk, staring at the ceiling. He noted another girl doing the same, and tried to acknowldege her.
"Hey, you alright? What's your name and god parent?" his voice was quiet, as if it wasn't used to speaking out loud, and inside he was crippled by shyness.
Back to top Go down

"Being blind means I can't see ugly faces," {Open}
Page 1 of 1