Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open) Empty
PostSubject: So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open)   So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:15 am

Zephyr Langeschmidt

'What am I even doing here?' Zephyr asked himself, the fingers of his right hand wrapped around the cool metal handle on the thick wooden door in front of him. He honestly didn't know the answer; it wasn't as if he could gain anything from coming here.

Eventually making his decision, the blonde pulled the door to the library open and walked through, tugging slightly at the leash in his left hand to beacon Laika inside. Whether or not animals were allowed in the building, he didn't care. Laika was his dog, and that fact alone made the difference.

Stepping lightly, Zephyr walked through the huge room, his footsteps echoing almost imperceptibly off of the shelves and walls around him. The smell of old books and ink played through his senses, almost instantly calming the son of Aeolus as he navigated the unknown territory.

He felt the leash go slack as Laika stopped and hopped up onto something (which he assumed to be a couch of some kind), before following her lead after feeling her long, soft tail fur flick against his wrist. Making himself comfortable on the cushioned chair, the teen pulled his iPod Shuffle from his pocket and put on his headphones to listen to an audiobook. Laika curled up beside him and rested her head on his thigh as he closed icy blue eyes and leaned against the velvety surface of the back of the seat.

Before he could even start the book, however, he felt a light tap on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open)   So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:07 pm

So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open) Phoebe
"I'm not an Aphrodite kid, I wake up to early."

"Exuse me, but where did you get that audiobook at? I have dyslexia, so I can't read very well. But I still like listening to the story..." I told him. The boy was about my age, give or take, with a dog. Were dog's allowed in the library? If they were, I should have brought Dawn along with me. Oh well, I'm suprised she hasn't followed me here already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open)   So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 pm

The voice which interrupted Zephyr's 'reading' was light and questioning - obviously belonging to a girl - so he decided that they weren't intending to distract him. Therefore, he decided to answer.

Without opening his eyes, the teen tugged one headphone from its place over his ear and replied, "It was a gift. I have the CD back in my cabin, if you'd like to borrow it." Placing a hand on Laika's head, he continued. "If you don't mind my asking, to whom am I speaking?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open)   So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So a Blind Guy Walks into a Library, and... (open)
Page 1 of 1