Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Zombies Walks at Moonlight (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

The Zombies Walks at Moonlight (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Zombies Walks at Moonlight (Open)   The Zombies Walks at Moonlight (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:00 am

The Zombies Walks at Moonlight (Open) Dk
PJ Flanagan

I was sitting on the steps of the armory watch the light escape from our eyes wait for any one and anything carrying the new rifle I made for helping guard the people taking shelter in the armory. I was about to go in and lock up when I saw Gabe running toward us with Gabe having a broken ankle. "You get a rifle and get over here, I'll be right back." I said as I was running toward him willing to shoot any zombie that comes at us and helps him get back to the armory. We got back to the armory and locked up the door. "Bring Gabe to Julio." I said sounding Bossy in my irish accent.
Back to top Go down

The Zombies Walks at Moonlight (Open)
Page 1 of 1